Islamic Forum
anthony19832005

Reward Of $50,000 For A Captured Us Soldier To Kill

Reward of $ 50,000 Offered For a Captured US Soldier For Butchering

Publication time: Today at 11:47 Djokhar time

Woman who lost son in battle in ar-Ramadi with Americans offers reward to anyone who can help her kill an American soldier, the Al Basrah reported

An elderly woman from ar-Ramadi whose son had been killed in battle with the US occupation forces in September entered a Masjid at midday Thursday to offer a reward of US 50,000 doll. to anyone who can bring her an American soldier for her to kill with her own hands.

The woman entered one of the Masjids of the city at the time of midday prayers when worshippers, reportedly including many Resistance men, were assembled and interrupted them saying, "I have a question before I talk with you - are you men or just males?" Those present responded that they were men and asked her to continue. She then said, "I'm offering you one earthly prize and another delayed until we meet God. That is that I will give 75 million Dinars (about US50.000) to anyone who can bring me an American soldier alive so that I can butcher him with these two hands. And in addition God offers the prize of Paradise, which you are seeking already."

Witnesses said that the worshippers were taken aback at the woman's offer and asked her to speak softly for fear that there might be spies who would report on her to the Americans who would then arrest her. A group of youths, believed to be Mujahideen fighters went to the woman, saying "God make things easy for you, mother. Go back home and pray that God will let us take care of that."

source: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.kavkazcenter(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eng/content/2006/10/27/6135.shtml"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.kavkazcenter(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eng/content/20...0/27/6135.shtml[/url]

Inshallah her wishes will come true.

Peace

PropellerAds

Anthony, have u been radicalised recently?

Its starting to look like it.

Assalam ALaikum

I don't know wht to say here..

May Allah (SWT) make it easy for her & rest her SON's soul in peace.. ameen

Peace,

While any mother who loses a son is going to be distraught and should be shown every sympathy, I'm not sure this should be encouraged?

Ah, so two wrongs do indeed make a right. :D

Guess whose name's going to be on the next "collateral damage" list...

So, is this Islamic? Giving men to women so they can butcher them?

Yes, support the resistance that the majority of Iraqis are against. Support the resistance that is fighting the government that the majority of Iraqis want to succeed.

Yes, Livius. Keep repeating that fact. :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.worldpublicopinion(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/pipa/articles/brmiddleeastnafricara/249.php?nid=&id=&pnt=249&lb=brme"]Here is the link[/url], in case any of you missed it the first time I posted it.

Edited by Russ of Vespuccia

Yes, support the resistance that the majority of Iraqis are against. Support the resistance that is fighting the government that the majority of Iraqis want to succeed.

:D

Wait, now all of a sudden most Iraqi's are Pro Americans?

man I missed alot in a few days.

the Iraqi resistance is a legitimate entity who is fighting greedy invaders.

As for the link, its say people want a STRONG government, not THE CURRENT government.

They want a government which is not a puppet to the US, and a government which makes their lives better instead of making it easier for haliberton go get at its oil.

As for the mother, while I don't agree with what she proposes I defiantly understand her sorrow.

Oh and how typical that when things like this happen Islam once again goes on trial.

Wait, now all of a sudden most Iraqi's are Pro Americans?

What? I don't recall ever saying that. Can you provide that quote for me?

What I said was that the resistance is fighting the government that the people support.

Iraq_Sep06_graph2j.jpg

Over 2/3 of Iraqis are strongly against these attacks against the government forces, and 96% dissaprove of them, so why are the men who attack the government forces made into heroes by so many? Why are they called mujahideen when the majority of Muslims in Iraq do not agree with what they are doing? American forces are only a small minority of the people they kill, so why the support?

What? I don't recall ever saying that. Can you provide that quote for me?

What I said was that the resistance is fighting the government that the people support.

Iraq_Sep06_graph2j.jpg

Over 2/3 of Iraqis are strongly against these attacks against the government forces, and 96% dissaprove of them, so why are the men who attack the government forces made into heroes by so many? Why are they called mujahideen when the majority of Muslims in Iraq do not agree with what they are doing? American forces are only a small minority of the people they kill, so why the support?

If the people don't support these "insurgents" then how is it that they are able to operate?

there is no ways the insurgency can fight using the tactics it uses without the support of the people.

Think about it, if you knew that there were 20 criminals in your neighborhood, would you not turn them in?

Also I would like to know how those numbers were taken. Remember that study of Iraqi deaths, and how most of you non-Muslims were going on and on about how inacturate they were, while not bothering to look into how they did the survey?

well why are you taking these figures at face value?

Oh thats right, because these numbers are more favorable to your notions of the world and thus are automatically credible.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.worldpublicopinion(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/pipa/pdf/sep06/Iraq_Sep06_quaire.pdf"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.worldpublicopinion(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/pipa/pdf...ep06_quaire.pdf[/url]

This shows the methodology.

I have yet to see a poll which disagrees with it. Most Iraqis want the foreign troops out, but they want the current government to succeed. Unfortunately, the insurgents are killing many more governmnet troops than foreign troops because they are easier targets.

If the people don't support these "insurgents" then how is it that they are able to operate?

there is no ways the insurgency can fight using the tactics it uses without the support of the people.

Think about it, if you knew that there were 20 criminals in your neighborhood, would you not turn them in?

The Mafia operated freely in America during the 60's. Does that mean that they had the general support of the populace?

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=34661"]I think livius missed this link[/url]

Peace Livius,

I have yet to see a poll which disagrees with it. Most Iraqis want the foreign troops out, but they want the current government to succeed.

Don't be ridiculous, the Iraqi's want a Khalifa and nothing else. The thought that they might want anything other than another tyrannical dictator is quite simply Western garbage.

The Mafia operated freely in America during the 60's. Does that mean that they had the general support of the populace?

Yes, but the Mafia was not at open warfare with the government.

Its much easier to operate a criminal network, which is untra secretive in its nature, without the support of the people, then to wage war on the government.

Also most of the mobs were brought down with the help of the people.

Peace Livius,

Don't be ridiculous, the Iraqi's want a Khalifa and nothing else. The thought that they might want anything other than another tyrannical dictator is quite simply Western garbage.

LOL

Your ignorance is quite amusing, I always get a kick out of suck remarks it reinforces my stereotype of the ignorant American. :D

Just to enlighten you a bit,

ALL true Muslims want a Kahlifa.

There is no getting around that, most Muslims want the khalifa

However, just because your government, and the puppet governments your country controls is corrupt, does not mean that the khalifa will be.

However I do not expect you to comprehend such a novel idea, you know, no corruption in government.

Peace Omar,

Your ignorance is quite amusing, I always get a kick out of suck remarks it reinforces my stereotype of the ignorant American.

I'm glad that at very least you attribute blame where it is due!

Just to enlighten you a bit, ALL true Muslims want a Kahlifa.There is no getting around that, most Muslims want the khalifa

I'm going to give you another chance at this because when I take somebody down I like to know they deserve it. For all I know you just adversely reacted to a sarcastic point I made. My point is that the Iraqi's right now will take their elected Government because they do not want the escalation of civil war which would have to occur to select an alternative. My sarcastic comment was intended to ridicule anybody who thinks that the people of Iraq are ready to die to create an Islamic State.

I think livius missed this link

I agree that the government has much to do to gain control. The country is in chaos and Iraqis are doing horrible things to each other. That does not mean that the people do not want the government to succeed, they do. In fact, the current PM has wide support among everyone except the Sunni. If only the foreign troops and the insurgency would end then the government would actually be able to do their job and bring stability to this country which desperately needs it. That is a pipe dream though. The insurgency will not end when the foreign troops leave, they will keep going and kill more Iraqis daily and the instability will continue.

Edited by Livius

Peace Omar,

I'm glad that at very least you attribute blame where it is due!

I'm going to give you another chance at this because when I take somebody down I like to know they deserve it. For all I know you just adversely reacted to a sarcastic point I made. My point is that the Iraqi's right now will take their elected Government because they do not want the escalation of civil war which would have to occur to select an alternative. My sarcastic comment was intended to ridicule anybody who thinks that the people of Iraq are ready to die to create an Islamic State.

And who says Americans are not at least a little kind?

I should be great full that you have shown mercy on me by giving me this chance

I am sure some Iraqies will want the current government, however a lot of Iraqis don't want this puppet government, which is why there is a civil war going on in the country.

Also people are dieing for this puppet government, why is it so far fetched that they die to create an Islamic state?

Most Iraqis want peace, but many don't want peace at the price of having a government which could not care less about its people and more worried about how Haliberton is doing.

And finally, if the government in Iraq is democratically elected then don't you find it peculiar that the person the US installed as president in Iraq and Afghanistan were both reelected without too much trouble?

For two countries as diverse as Iraq and Afghanistan, I find it extreamaly hard to believe that the people unanimously voted in the same guys that the US picked, without too much opposition.

Can some one say voting Fraud?

Edited by Omar786

Peace,

And who says Americans are not at least a little kind?

That's twice now stop it! I'm British/Scottish whichever you prefer :D

I am sure some Iraqies will want the current government, however a lot of Iraqis don't want this puppet government, which is why there is a civil war going on in the country.

This is why in my first post I replied to Livius, who had just produced a set of opinion polls from Iraq which demonstrated that the overwhelming majority of Iraqi's disapproved with attacks on the Iraqi Government and Security Forces.

Most Iraqis want peace, but many don't want peace at the price of having a government which could not care less about its people and more worried about how Haliberton is doing.

Now I think you're making a mistake, i.e. presuming to know what Iraqi's think on the basis of what you think. Every opinion poll coming out of Iraq seems to contradict the views of Western Muslim's with respect to everything other than wanting the coalition troops out of the country. The typical response of Western Muslim's to these polls is to reject them as propoganda, however I don't know you at all so maybe there's hope. If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader check out this poll from November 2005 before the killing kicked off. It's a chilling testament to what should have been:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/12_12_05_iraq_data.pdf"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs...5_iraq_data.pdf[/url]

And finally, if the government in Iraq is democratically elected then don't you find it peculiar that the person the US installed as president in Iraq and Afghanistan were both reelected without too much trouble?

Not really, they were handpicked by the US for a reason plus they had the financial backing of the worlds only superpower for their campaign. Don't confuse Democracy with the ultimate in 'fair' systems, it's the worst system in the world except all the others that have been tried.

For two countries as diverse as Iraq and Afghanistan, I find it extreamaly hard to believe that the people unanimously voted in the same guys that the US picked, without too much opposition.

The elections were monitored by Norwegian and Swedish election officials as are all internationally verified elections, they reported nothing suspicious about the process. I don't know if you know this but every UK election since 1979 has been the party which 'The Sun' newspaper has backed. Every US election has been won by the party which spent the most. People do not make good decisions, however they prefer to make bad decisions than to have other people make bad decisions for them. That is Democracy.