Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
abd_ar_Rahmaan

9||: Non-muslims Speak Out

In the Name of Allaah, the Most Merciful, the Bestower of Mercy; may the peace and blessings be upon our Messenger, Muhammad, his family, his Companions and all of those who follow him in righteousness until the Last Day.

As to what proceeds:

I was on google this morning, in the videos section, viewing minutes of truth being told by Muslims. However, I came across this piece of truth of 9/11 that Muslims do not even have to keep explaining to the peope: "It was not us (muslims), rather it was US (government) that brought the towers down" all by the Permission of Allaah.

However, I do not look at the plots of the people as to what happened on September 11, 2001. I look at the Plot of Allaah—how so many people are becoming Muslim, then I look to what the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said with regards to Islaam spreading as far as the night and day. Allaah is the Most Greatest. Let that settle in your minds, brother and sister: "ALLAAH IS THE MOST GREATEST."

Now, the video for you to view. If it does not display correctly, please refer to: video . google . com and type in "muslim" in the search bar, looking thereafter for the video titled: "we died on 9/11, avenge us" in shaa Allaah:

(www.)"http://video.google/videoplay?docid=-1855050994689354420"]video.google/videoplay?docid=-1855050994689354420[/url]

PropellerAds