Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Allah's Slave

Pomegranates

:D

pomegranate.jpg

Read the article "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mutmainaa/food/pomegranate.html"]here![/url]

AS

PropellerAds

:D for sharing. I love pomegranates! We call them anar. In fact my mom just bought some yesterday B) bruahahahhahah

The best Pomegrantez are in KAndahar,,they r very Big and prevalent.hm ova there lolz, and yeh we use it a lot as Medicine :D

:D for posting this bro! :D

Pomegranates have been my favourite fruit ever since I was a little child and now I have many other reasons to enjoy it. :laugh:

i luv anar too... i would not share it anyone as I was scared that they mite get the piece with pip of Jannah

Asalaamualaikum

i absoloutely love pomegranate, mashAllah, jazakhallah for the article.

doesnt everyone agree, one tiny little peice of pomegranat makes your tongue feel hydrated straight away? i love munching it out of a bowl. yumm yumm

Shukran Alhamdulillahe Rabbil Alimeen

Asalamu'Alycom

Jazakumallahkher for the wonderful information.

I also LOVE pomegranates. They are so delicious.

There is one Hadith mentioning after the defeat of Ad-Dajjal by 'Isa ('AlyheeSalaam), there would be peace for 40 years in which so much crops would grow and fruit will prosper that the size of a pomegranate would be so large that one would be able to use the pomegranate skin for shelter and feed a family with its abundance! Allahuakbar! May we witness such events Inshahallah!

Aslaamwalaikum,

any1 tried the pommegranite juice..its nice,, but its mixed with sugar and water.

i think its called, pommegreate

nice article..

very informative..

Asalaamu alaykum,

Thanks for posting that article. It was really good and the site has other cool info on other aspects of health. :smile: