khumara

Tahajjud Time?

:D

can someone what the accurate time for tahajjud salaah is? :D

PropellerAds

It is best to delay this prayer to the last third portion of the night. Abu Hurairah quoted that the Messenger of Allah, as saying: "Our Lord descends to the lowest heaven during the last third of the night, inquiring: 'Who will call on Me so that I may respond to him? Who is asking something of Me so I may give it to him? Who is asking for My forgiveness so I may forgive him?"'This is related by the group.

`Amr ibn Abasah reported that he heard the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) saying: "The closest that a slave comes to his Lord is during the middle of the latter portion of the night. If you can be among those who remember Allah, the Exalted One, at that time then do so."

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503544728"]source[/url]

And Allaah :D knows best.

Assalam Alaikum

Jazaak Allah KHair for the Link :D

May Allah (SWT) bless you.. ameen

It is best to delay this prayer to the last third portion of the night. Abu Hurairah quoted that the Messenger of Allah, as saying: "Our Lord descends to the lowest heaven during the last third of the night, inquiring: 'Who will call on Me so that I may respond to him? Who is asking something of Me so I may give it to him? Who is asking for My forgiveness so I may forgive him?"'This is related by the group.

`Amr ibn Abasah reported that he heard the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) saying: "The closest that a slave comes to his Lord is during the middle of the latter portion of the night. If you can be among those who remember Allah, the Exalted One, at that time then do so."

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503544728"]source[/url]

And Allaah :D knows best.

:D for the info & link sis ... hmm, but im still not sure is the 3rd portion of the night around 3am/4am? or just before Fajr starts? (these days its 5:24am)

:D once again :D

Assalamu alaikum, to find out the 3rd portion of the night you take the time when Isha Starts, and the time when Fajr starts, and divide the time in between into 3 parts, the last part is best to make Tahajjud, and even in this time it is best to make Tahajjud about an hour or so before Fajr Starts. This is supposed to be the best time to make Tahajjud, then do some Zikr or read Qur'an while waiting for Fajr time to start.

May Allah give us the Tawfeeq and help us to to get up for Tahajjud, ameen

Assalamu Alaikum.

Assalamu alaikum Br. Farasi, you can do it after Isha, but it is more rewarding to make it in the 3rd portion of the night. Check out the link Sis. Shiningstar provided and it shows you quite a few Ahadeeth regarding the issue.

Assalamu Alaikum.

Assalam Alaikum

Jazaak Allah Khair Aunty :D

May Allah (SWT) bless you.. ameen

ok :D aunty :D

Assalamu alaikum, sis. Khumara's question has been answered, so this topic will now be closed, Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.