Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
theGloaming

Dua For Missing Mentally Disturbed Relative

As-salaam Alaikum,

Some time ago I received news that my mama (mother's brother) has gone missing. He is mentally disturbed since a young age, and was on his way to a treatment home and last night he disappeared from the train on his way there. Now he is somewhere, with just a basic lungi and vest as clothes, no money and even no footwear. And winter is coming...and he is in a strange place far from home.

Please please pray for him, and offer dua that Allah keeps him is safe, and provies him with proper and enough food, drink, shelter, sanitation facilities; and keeps him in proper health. Please pray that Allah makes him come back home, through some kind samaritan or by himself or the police or however.

My family and my mama need as much prayers as possible. Please help.

Thank you, and may Allah bless you all and your families.

Allah-hafiz

PropellerAds

Ameen

:D brother

It's sad to hear that this has happened, May Allah the Exalted protect your Uncle from harm and evil and guide him safely home. Ameen

Don't worry brother, have faith in Allah, verily with every hardship there is relief.

May Allah protect you and your family and grant you mercy, happiness and peace. Ameen

wasalam

your sister in Islam, Aamina

have faith in Allah,

Great advice! :D

May you find your loved one and hope he is kept safe and found soon!

Assalamu Alaikum wr wb,

Welcome to the forum!

May Allah taala bring him home safely.

Peace

:D

That's sad to hear brother : (, may he return home safely, by the will of Allah. I'll keep him in my du'aa's inshaa'Allah.

Ameen to the ad'iyah.

As-salaam Alaikum,

Some time ago I received news that my mama (mother's brother) has gone missing. He is mentally disturbed since a young age, and was on his way to a treatment home and last night he disappeared from the train on his way there. Now he is somewhere, with just a basic lungi and vest as clothes, no money and even no footwear. And winter is coming...and he is in a strange place far from home.

Please please pray for him, and offer dua that Allah keeps him is safe, and provies him with proper and enough food, drink, shelter, sanitation facilities; and keeps him in proper health. Please pray that Allah makes him come back home, through some kind samaritan or by himself or the police or however.

My family and my mama need as much prayers as possible. Please help.

Thank you, and may Allah bless you all and your families.

Allah-hafiz

ya Allah ya Allah tears are coming into my eyes :D Y Allah send angels to guide him home safely and protect him from everuthing evil

ameen ya rab el alamin ammen :D

plz let us know if he has returned home or anything plz brother let us know :D

your sister in Islam Iman :D

Soo sad to hear that bro,but remember as said above have faith in Allah,it is Allah who feeds the birds everday,the birds are starving and Allah provides them food always,the bird have faith in Allah and Allah is always there for them. :D

Trust Allah,remember Allah,make Dua to Allah,always. :D

May Allah keep him in good health and keep him safe always.Ameen.

ASA -

I pray that your relative made it home safely by now. If not, please listen to me. DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE! My family went through the exact trial last year with my aunt. We held our breath for 2 long days (especially for me, I live 3000 miles away). It was cold and she had no coat or money. The police were searching while my family checked hospitals, homeless shelters parks....... All of a sudden there was a knock at the door and it was her. Someone was kind enough to give her bus fare while she was on the streets and because of the voices in her head, and not having her psych meds; she got “turned around†and caught several buses trying to find her way home.

Your family will be in my prayers and do not lose your faith; Allah knows what we know not.

Peace and Blessings

May Allah bring your mama back home safely. Ameen.

As-salaam Alaikum,

Thank you all for your duas and wishes. They have had a calming effect, and have been helpful.

This morning I received news that my mama has passed away. His body was found last night, and he seems to have already been dead for some 4-5 days. I dont know all the details yet and I dont know if they are important, but I know that he's passed away.

Allah knows best and we cant always understand His ways; but we trust Him and we pray now for my mama's soul, and for us to have strength and patience to deal with it.

I would appreciate if you will remember him in your prayers, and pray for his soul. And also if you might pray for my grandfather and other family members to deal with it.

Thank you all for everything - the care and the prayers.

Allah-Hafiz

As-salaam Alaikum,

ASA -

I am so sorry to hear of your lost. You and your family will be in my prayers and remember, truly with hardship comes ease.

Peace and Blessings

Thank you all for your duas and wishes. They have had a calming effect, and have been helpful.

This morning I received news that my mama has passed away. His body was found last night, and he seems to have already been dead for some 4-5 days. I dont know all the details yet and I dont know if they are important, but I know that he's passed away.

Allah knows best and we cant always understand His ways; but we trust Him and we pray now for my mama's soul, and for us to have strength and patience to deal with it.

I would appreciate if you will remember him in your prayers, and pray for his soul. And also if you might pray for my grandfather and other family members to deal with it.

Thank you all for everything - the care and the prayers.

Allah-Hafiz