Islamic Forum
$$ALFRDOS$$

i cant reply posts

salam alaikom

i cant reply to other posts i dont know y ! .. and 1 another Question :D how can i send a privet message .. thank u

salam alaikom

PropellerAds

Asalamu alaykum

You need to reach 50 posts before you are allowed to post in another sections of IF like general chat as for the PM i believe you also need to reach 50 posts. :D

:D

Please read the following thread; it answers your questions.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2081"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2081[/url]

That sure Cleared up my mess :D .... Jazakallah

As'salamu Alaikum,

may I ask what is the point of becoming a member of this board when I have to go thru posting a million post just to get permissability to move freely? I am not here for status but I was trying to learn but gosh I can't even move freely thru this board. Don't you think that defeats the purpose of a message board? I have a personal message here and I can't even view it cos this message comes up that I don't have permission to view it. Hmm, ok. Allahu Al'am. Jazak Allahu Khair. As'salamu Alaikum.

Please read the link that sis Zeinab has provided, as it answers all your questions. It even tells you where you are allowed to post.

I'm assuming members joining here have the intention to gain Islamic knowledge, so there should be no problems what-so-ever to have to post in the Islamically related forums!

may I ask what is the point of becoming a member of this board when I have to go thru posting a million post just to get permissability to move freely?

To move freely, you must earn it. Basically, we make it harder for those who join this community with Islam as their second priority, or those with Islam not among their options nor their interests in the first place. Thats one of the reasons this forum is successful alhamdo l'Ellah.