Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest UnderCover_Brother

MY Sister need your Dua's

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu-Alikum,

Insha-Allah everyone is in good health and Iman.

Im sure some of you guys can remember that my sister had a baby recently, Alhumdullilah.

Unfortunately things in her home have got worse. Her in-Laws are giving her a real hrad time, and i am worried about her. I wont get into what they are doing, but Suban-Allah, it is a bad thing and it is extremely distressing!!

Sisters who are planning to get married, be wary of living with big families! The in-Laws from hell was a thing i use to laugh about because i never thought it was actually true, and people just exagerated!! Suban-Allah it seems like it is 100% true!! There is even talk of divorce! Insha-Allah after today things will be more clearer!

Please make dua for my sister, her strength is weakening and weakening!!

Fee Amanillah,

Wa'Salam.

PropellerAds

asalamu alaykum

ya rabbi :D i shall remember her in my dua akhi. Verily Allah (swt) shall answer the cries of his people. Be strong for her brother...inshallah things will get better soon.

ma'salam

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Jazak-Allah Khair ukthi

salaam

Inshallah be strong for her... she needs you... I pray that Inshallah things work out for the best.

:D

Your sister is surly in my dua's brother

May Allah protect her and help her in her time of need and give her patience AMeen AMeen Ameen

asslamualaiikum

Ameen to the dua's, insha'Allah all will be well

walaikumsalam

Ins'Allah Allah will make everything fine, if things still seem worse, remember, Allah dosen't burden us with anything we can't handle. :D

aoa

Inshallah things will get better by the Grace of Allah (swt)....i will keep your sister in my prayers...and also her in-laws.......that may Allah (swt) guide them towards the ture path of rightousness...ameen

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu-Alikum,

Jazak-Allah Khair for all your support, insha-Allah thinsg will get better.

Wa'Salam.

thats so sick ! :D my very close friend also went through such situations an some months back.it killed me to see her treated that way. she got divorced infact. i am extremely sorry to hear that. your sister will be in my prayers akhi .stay strong for your family . :P

:P

Yup...I know about in-laws that make life hell. :P :P

May Allah SWT help your sister through these trying times and grant her strength and hope, and may He reward her for the suffering she must be going through. :D May He guide her in-laws and place mercy in their hearts...

May Allah increase her emaan, sabr, expiate her sins, and ease our affairs, ameen.

Ina ma al usri yusra. (With hardship comes ease) Surah Ash Sharh

Walaikum Asalaam,

I'm sorry to read about this, Undercover_Brother.

May Allah(swt) give your sister strength to deal with this hardship, ameen.

W'salaam.