Islamic Forum
ziggy99

IF screen shuts down for no reason suddenly

How come sometimes IF's screen just shuts down? Could it be cause my popup stopper (ie that hammer on my screen that kills pop-ups) thinks IF is a pop up? And if so any ideas how to turn it off only for IF? Cause it only does that occassionally, not all the time.

Edited by ziggy99

PropellerAds

Actually i think i've posted this in the wrong forum..apologies mods!

lol i donno muhammad whether it's firefox/browser prob etc (how do i find out?)

By the way why's firefox better?

Edited by ziggy99

And how does one get this elusive firefox?

*edit*

Ok i found this "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.mozilla(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/products/firefox/"]Firefox - Rediscover the web[/url] and may just download it from there..but can anyone advise me if there's anything i should be aware of before i do so? eg some great risk with firefox?

Edited by ziggy99

:D

Join the browser revolution! Get firefox today! :D No doubt, its the best browser on the web right now! Its got some amazing skins as Muhammad said and don't forget to check out the extensions! (a personal favourite being "tab browser extensions!)

You can download firefox from "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.mozilla(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/products/firefox/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.mozilla(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/products/firefox/[/url]

You can also get Themes/extensions from "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_update.mozilla(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/?application=firefox"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_update.mozilla(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/?application=firefox[/url]

(wow i should get paid by mozilla for this advertising :P)

:w: