Bismillah,

salam,

life was a great journy for me,

i could write books about this journy Allah(swt) gave me,

i was lost in civil war,

found by my aunt,

raised by her,

now a young man,

who is just living to please Allah, my best friend who stood for me and guided me through a rough and tough journy in life. But all i went through only gave me knowledge and made me a wise man alhamdulilah.

no matter where we came from and who raised us, remember it was Allah(swt) who was there for us and always be will there as long as we dont turn our backs on Allah when we think we can be Self-sufficient.

To give you a complete picture, just imagine a young kid without his family in iraq(today) for few years and have not spent half of his life with his mother, father, brothers and sisters, still to this day living without them, but alhamdulilah they are alive and married still. Always, there are those who are worst then us, so Alhamdulilah for life and alhamdulilah for Islam...our road to home jannah.

sister Saffia_Amatullah, i felt some pain of urs, unwanted, unloved and uncared. BUt now that we are grown and strong, knowing its Allah we belong to who is closer to us then our own souls...is truely the most beautiful feeling of loved, cared for, wanted and rewarded inshallah.

Allah is just enough for me, you and all those who believe in Allah and His Last Messenger (saws). Alhamdulilah.

wa.salam

Edited by guided_heart

:D

Asalaamo aleykum,

From birth till I was 2 1/2 I was raised in an orphanage...

from then till I was 17 I was raised  by cruelsome fosterparents

from 17 till 20 in an orphanage again.

I'm so sorry to hear this sister and your story too brother Guided Heart, Going through what you went through has made you the beautiful people that you are today.

May Allah give you both the happiness in this world and the best rewards in the hereafter...Ameeen

By the way you know we're one big family, so it goes without saying that I'm here for you both.

I chose number 2.

None of the above. Raised by my sister still she got married, then my father takes care of me now (cooking, money, etc..) As for my mom, well, let's leave that one out.

Asalaamo aleykum,

Subhanallah , brother Guided Heart, your life story, though briefly told, is so touching, my eyes turned wet from tears. Alhamdulillah you have realized oso much love of Allah Ta'ala to be with you in your life, throughout every step of pain and loelyness. Subhanallah it makes me feel soo strong to realize hoe Allah Ta'ala has planned this lifes for both of us.

who is just living to please Allah, my best friend who stood for me and guided me through a rough and tough journy in life. But all i went through only gave me knowledge and made me a wise man alhamdulilah.

no matter where we came from and who raised us, remember it was Allah(swt) who was there for us and always be will there as long as we dont turn our backs on Allah when we think we can be Self-sufficient.

I am so amazed by your strength and reading your words here above (in your qoute)....every word makes me think "wow, so true !!!How perfect Allah made our lifes, the sadness and pain I feel is only from the lack and in ability of realizing His perfect plan.

Knowing throughout all the loneliness and abandonness, it is so wonderful blessed feeling now that Allah Ta'ala was indeed the best Caretaker .

waleykum assalaam,

Asalaamu alaykum,

Thought I would share briefly. My parents divorced when I was about 1 yr old, I grew up with my father and visited mom on weekends. It was very difficult at times, I still struggle with a lot of issues because of it. I don't mean to complain or feel sorry for myself, but wallahi it has been difficult. I thank Allah(SWT) though for always taking good care of me and for all of my blessings, but I would never wish divorce on anyone.

Walaykum asalaam

salams,

raised wid both of my parents, happily married Allahmdulillah.

Fe Amaan Allah.

By both parents (still married), Alhumdulillah.

Assalaam Alaykum

by both parents for 18 yrs of my life Alhamdulillah.....

Wa Alaykum Assalaam

Assalamu alaykum.

My parents were never married (they were college "sweethearts). Dad left mom. Raised by grandparents until almost five (mom was finishing college; we visited often since she was only about an 1 hour away). Mom got married to my stepdad when I was almost five. The man hated me. :D

The two of them are still married.

Eh ... i was raised by both loving , funny and caring parents ...

**runs and bonks head on wall ** .... the heck am i calling myself freak for !!??? (0_o)

Both parents still happily married :D

:P

Asalamu alaykum

my choice is not up there....(must fill in 50 words or a line) erm...mashallah to all those with both parents and are still happily married :D

Eh ... i was raised by both loving , funny and caring parents ...

**runs and bonks head on wall ** .... the heck am i calling myself freak for !!??? (0_o)

hehehe!!! (w00t)

This guy must be one of the funniist ppl on here, always making me laugh, i guess you got it from those funny,loving , caring parents of yours masha'Allah. (w00t)

Edited by TearsOfMaHeart

I was raised by an orphanage, they made me eat burned porridge and wear thin clothes in the cold.

hmmm

Oh wait that's Oliver Twist!

Me, both parents. :D

salaam

asalamu alaikum

i was raised by both parents who are still married. wont say happily though :D my house turns into a boxing... ah stop it!

Both parents happily married

My dear sis saffia, i admire you sis, may Allah reward you for your patience and determination.

Both parents happily married

My dear sis saffia, i admire you sis, may Allah reward you for your patience and determination.

Asalaamo aleykum sis Asma,

:D :P :D

as salaam alikum,

alhumdullilah alhumdullilah cant say dat enuff.......raised by both my parents are stil happ married!!!mashaAllah!

masalmaa

:D by both parents still happily married and i have heard very few cases of by one divorced/widowed parent. but i have heard a lot about orphaned kids and it always make me :crying: seriously imagine both your parents died when you were still young and being raised by orphanage. if i had allllllll the money in the world i would adopt all the orphans, poor, and shunned ones out of streets/orphanages and use the money to support them all with food, Islamic education, education, and better than all the money in the world with being a good father. Insha Allah i will atleast adopt one or two orphans and I pray: "Ya Allah (S.A.T) enstill the desire for helping the poor, shunned, orphans, and disabled in my heart and in all the muslimeen's hearts. Ameen"

:P

Edited by Mohammad ibn Naeem

:P by both parents still happily married and i have heard very few cases of by one divorced/widowed parent. but i have heard a lot about orphaned kids and it always make me :crying: seriously imagine both your parents died when you were still young and being raised by orphanage. if i had allllllll the money in the world i would adopt all the orphans, poor, and shunned ones out of streets/orphanages and use the money to support them all with food, Islamic education, education, and better than all the money in the world with being a good father. Insha Allah i will atleast adopt one or two orphans and I pray: "Ya Allah (S.A.T) enstill the desire for helping the poor, shunned, orphans, and disabled in my heart and in all the muslimeen's hearts.  Ameen"

Asalaamo aleykum,

Subhanallah brother !!

One of my sisters in law in Pakistan has adopted a boy too, she is so wonderful !( and so is the boy :D )

and Ameen to your Duaa :P

waleykum assalaam,