Islamic Forum
Habaa

Officially Converted To Islam

PropellerAds

:D

Alhamdullilah Allahu Akbar

Mabrook brother and Welcome to the Deen.

Fi Aman Allah

asalamu aleikum

Everything is said in my previous post is In Sha 'Allah.

I also should add that I give all credit to Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

asalamu aleikum

As salaamu alikum warah mathul llaahi Wabarakaathuh( May peace Mercy and blessing be upon u)

All praises be to Allah, who showed u the straight path. May Allah strengthen your faith and make your life peaceful.

Do you know all your past sins are forgiven? Hey your innocent like a new born baby Isn't it a good chance to start a new life :D By the way, welcome to the Family of Islam Brother - the fastest growing "family" (religion) on earth

Your conversion had actually motivated our work here in Gawaher.

Now i would like to quote some verses in the Quran

Surah Noor chap.24 V.46-59

46. We have indeed sent down signs that make things manifest: and Allah guides whom He wills to a way that is straight.

47. They say, "We believe in Allah and in the apostle, and we obey": but even after that, some of them turn away: they are not (really) Believers.

48. When they are summoned to Allah and His apostle, in order that He may judge between them, behold some of them decline (to come).

49. But if the right is on their side, they come to him with all submission.

50. Is it that there is a disease in their hearts? or do they doubt, or are they in fear, that Allah and His Messenger will deal unjustly with them? Nay, it is they themselves who do wrong.

51. The answer of the Believers, when summoned to Allah and His Messenger, in order that He may judge between them, is no other than this: they say, "We hear and we obey": it is such as these that will attain felicity.

52. It is such as obey Allah and His Messenger, and fear Allah and do right, that will win (in the end),

53. They swear their strongest oaths by Allah that, if only thou wouldst command them, they would leave (their homes). Say: "Swear ye not; Obedience is (more) reasonable; verily, Allah is well acquainted with all that ye do."

54. Say: "Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger. but if ye turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you. If ye obey him, ye shall be on right guidance. The Messenger.s duty is only to preach the clear (Message).

55. Allah has promised, to those among you who believe and work righteous deeds, that He will, of a surety, grant them in the land, inheritance (of power), as He granted it to those before them; that He will establish in authority their religion - the one which He has chosen for them; and that He will change (their state), after the fear in which they (lived), to one of security and peace: 'They will worship Me (alone) and not associate aught with Me. 'If any do reject Faith after this, they are rebellious and wicked.

56. So establish regular Prayer and give regular Charity; and obey the Messenger. that ye may receive mercy.

57. Never think thou that the Unbelievers are going to frustrate ((Allah)'s Plan) on earth: their abode is the Fire,- and it is indeed an evil refuge!

58. O ye who believe! let those whom your right hands possess, and the (children) among you who have not come of age ask your permission (before they come to your presence), on three occasions: before morning prayer; the while ye doff your clothes for the noonday heat; and after the late-night prayer: these are your three times of undress: outside those times it is not wrong for you or for them to move about attending to each other: Thus does Allah make clear the Signs to you: for Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.

59. But when the children among you come of age, let them (also) ask for permission, as do those senior to them (in age): Thus does Allah make clear His Signs to you: for Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.

Edited by vishah

Congratulations, Letzebuerg. It's nice to hear that you've chosen such a nice path for your life.

I thought it was interesting to hear that this forum is what caused you to take the Shahada. I was reading through your earliest posts, and I must say, that is quite a transformation.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=34472&hl="]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=34472&hl=[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=34469&hl="]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=34469&hl=[/url]

Your first posts seem disingenuous, to say the least. But as I read on and on, the demeanor of your posts increased in genuity, as did their sincerity and their contribution.

I reverted around 5 months ago, and I must say, it can be tough. But be strong, think a lot, read a lot. Karen Armstrong and Reza Aslan are a good place to start.

Edited by Pete

Masha'Allah brother, Allahu Akbar! May Allah Subhaanahu Wa Ta'aala keep you and all of us guided! :D

Masha'Allah Brother Inshallah Allah SWT will guide you towards the right way and you become friends with the right brothers. Congradulations...I remember when I converted it was the most breath-taking moment

Assalam Alaikum

Ameen.. ameen.. ameen.. to all Duaas here :D

Alhamdulillah for your decision, may Allah guide you and strengthen your faith and you can do your part to let others know what you know about Islam.

Well, I do not have claws like you, :D but I do have hands like you. :D

asalamu aleikum sisters and brothers

I'd love to tell you that I officially converted to Islam today and I would like to announce it here, because this forum opened my eyes and my mind and my heart and my soul. I started here as nothing and thanx to this forum, I found out that only through Islam I have value and honor.

I just wish to tell you that your effort was fruitful for me personally and it may be fruitful for other who come after me. There were knots in my mind that opened because of you. These knots were the barriers that kept me away from the right decision of embracing Islam.

Believe it or not. The final knot opened when I read a thread in the political front. I am not interested in political topics, but one time I opened one thread just to read something. It made me mad, so mad that I decided to become Muslim right away. First, it was just a reaction, because I found it outragious how some Non-Muslims behaved on that thread. As reaction I thought that I don't want to be like that, anymore, so I decided to change the profile and decided to become Muslim. However, when I cooled down I was thinking about my decision and then I came to the conclusion that this was the correct decision. I am convinced that this is the right decision

and this lead me to Officially Say the testimony of faith that I bear witness that There is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. This means that I am now officially Muslim and I will hold it tight with all my strength, with all my teeth and claws. I make the intention not to let Islam leave me and not to leave Islam. I take Islam the way it is, even if I don't understand something. If I don't like something but it is the way the prophet taught it, then I love it even if my desires tell me not to like it. If there is something I like but it is bad than it is my honor to follow what is against my desires.

I hope my faith will increase and my trust in God also becomes perfect, and that I can see the difference between right and wrong. It is my wish to learn everything that is necessary to be safe from the things that I read about hell and grave. I wish to be a good follower of the prophet and I wish that I behave in that way that make Allah pleased with me, and the prophet proud of me.

May God help!

(I noticed that Muslims say or write prayers after they say Allah and Muhammad. I would like to know what you say after saying Allah and Muhammad, in Arabic.)

That is very good to hear...so you were intrested in Islam because of politics . . .subhan Allah :D or i can say that was the spark :D

Insha Allah you will benfit Islam by showing that its the correct path , and actually one of the muslims that is really doing a great job is sheik yusuf estes , you can visit his site at www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)