Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DAWATEISLAMI.NET mustvisit

Prophet Muhammed (saw)

PropellerAds

Salaam,

Brother (unless you are a sister), what do you want to know? Please make your question easier to understand.

Am I right in thinking that you would like to know about the Prophet's teachings on tahaarah (cleanliness)? There are many hadiths regarding all this and if this is what you are looking for I may post a few hadiths that are relevant. I am sure many of our members will also be able to help you in this regard.

If however you would like to know about the Prophet's teachings regarding more personal and private issues, please use the Brother's or Sister's Private room accordingly.

If what I have written makes no sense to you and sounds like absolute jargon, then please do rewrite your question. I will try to answer you to the best of my ability Insha-Allah.

Peace

I dont understand the question either.

What do you mean by two things?

:D

Neither do i...

****how did the prophet used to urinate******

**** " """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""stool ******

better and not going more detail :D

AND how did he clean up???? :P

and also i think hes asking because obviously there wasnt a toilet which flushed in those days so i think if u look at the pakistani style toilets,(on the floor) i think they are the ones the prophet muhammed (saw) used.

I THINK :D

Edited by dead man walking

Asalaamo aleykum,

I found some Hadith for you Inshallah..

Sahih al Bukhari

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 147:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

People say, "Whenever you sit for answering the call of nature, you should not face the Qibla or Bait-ulMaqdis (Jerusalem)." I told them. "Once I went up the roof of our house and I saw Allah's Apostle answering the call of nature while sitting on two bricks facing Bait-ul-Maqdis (Jerusalem) (but there was a screen covering him. ' (FatehAl-Bari, Page 258, Vol. 1).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 151:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

Once I went up the roof of our house and saw Allah's Apostle answering the call of nature while sitting over two bricks facing Bait-ul-Maqdis (Jerusalem). (See Hadith No. 147).

Salaam,

Brother 'muslim for ife', please use the Brother's Private room. I think it would be more appropriate for the answerings of your question.

Peace

U can clean it with a sand or some other stuff...thats how ppl did in olden days...it is also narrated that Prophet (PHUB) used to go so far that u couldnt see him whilst performing the act...But before praying, they used to clean themselves with water, since that is a part of doing wudu. It is also narrated in another hadith that one of the sahabis used to warm the water for him, when Prohet (PBUH) used to get up at night for praying...

Salaam..

Hey guys dont try to make useless comments that how prophet this that and this...

No one knows what He was, He was just a mercy on mankind... Prophet Muhammad was purified when He was a child, angel came to Him and cleaned His body.. So we exactly dont know did He go to toilet for doing it or just to show to people that He is same as normal people and teach people how to clean themselves...

ok, indeed Allah knows best..

Edited by Mercyonmankind

Salaam..

Hey guys dont try to make useless comments that how prophet this that and this...

No one knows what He was, He was just a mercy on mankind... Prophet Muhammad was purified when He was a child, angel came to Him and cleaned His body.. So we exactly dont know did He go to toilet for doing it or just to show to people that He is same as normal people and teach people how to clean themselves...

ok, indeed Allah knows best..

Brother, Jibreel came and washed his HEART with the Zamzam water to purify it before ascending to heaven, during Miraj. His body was not cleaned. It was a spiritual purification. He was HUMAN in every sense, as mentioned in the Quran. Only difference, he was chosen by Allah to bear His message and warn them. You are right to say he was a Mercy upon Mankind. But to acclaim he didn't really cleanse himself, would be attributing miraculous nature to his creation, but as i said he is nothing but Human. There are numerous Hadiths, where the prophets wives, Ummul Moomineen, would pour water over the prophet when he would take bath, etc.

The brother who started this thread should have posted this in the Sensitive Issues Forum, if he didn't have access, he should have waited till he got the permission.

There is something to learn from every single hadeeth/action of the prophet peace be upon him. Ofcourse muslims should know how our prophet peace be upon him did istinja. With water and stones. And now we should do it with toilet paper and water.