Islamic Forum
watchsalman

I Need Help With Hthis Rushdie Issue

As salamu alaikum, I started a new Blog at (www.)"http://watchsalman.blogspot#####/"]watchsalman.blogspot####

#/[/url]

Salman Rushdie Muslim Protection Watch

Due to the muslim and the iranian government failure to respond to the Salman Rushdie issue he is attacking Islam.

The purpose of this blog is to keep a watch on him and to inform muslims about where he livesand his movements.

Post information regarding this matter here.

Please help me with this issue.

Mail to watchsalmanyahoo

Wa alaikum salam, Muslim.

PropellerAds
As salamu alaikum, I started a new Blog at (www.)"http://watchsalman.blogspot#####/"]watchsalman.blogspot####

#/[/url]

the correct one is

!!! watchsalman dot blogspot dot com !!!

Salman Rushdie Muslim Protection Watch

Due to the muslim and the iranian government failure to respond to the Salman Rushdie issue he is attacking Islam.

The purpose of this blog is to keep a watch on him and to inform muslims about where he livesand his movements.

Post information regarding this matter here.

Please help me with this issue.

Mail to watchsalmanyahoo

!!! and here it is watchsalman at yahoo

Wa alaikum salam, Muslim.

THANKS

Assalam Alaikum

You can post links after 50 Posts.

I visited your blog BUT there is nothing. Its all empty.

Jazaak Allah Khair

Assalam Alaikum

Oh Ok.. BUT wht kind of HELP ??

Pls clraify..

What exactly is your purpose in keeping everyone aware of his whereabouts?

I can help you. I tagged Rushdie with a GPS tracking dot a few years back. Right now he's in the kitchen of his house. Unfortunately, its just a blip on the screen, and I have no way of knowing what hes actually doing. My guess, he's either making a bacon and ham sandwich or sacrificing a Jewish virgin to his demon overlords. Please PM me for details.

I can help you. I tagged Rushdie with a GPS tracking dot a few years back. Right now he's in the kitchen of his house. Unfortunately, its just a blip on the screen, and I have no way of knowing what hes actually doing. My guess, he's either making a bacon and ham sandwich or sacrificing a Jewish virgin to his demon overlords. Please PM me for details.

HAH! Wouldn't it be a Mulsim virging though?

This blog is nothing but cyber-stalking, and comes close to being a threat. I'd calm down and shut down the site if I were you...

HAH! Wouldn't it be a Mulsim virging though?

This blog is nothing but cyber-stalking, and comes close to being a threat. I'd calm down and shut down the site if I were you...

:D

Agreed

There is no point in making that guy seem more credible to the gullible then he already seems.

This is pretty sick.

As Karen Armstrong points out in her book "Muhammad: A biography of the prophet", Muslim law does not permit a man to be sentenced to death without trial and has not juristiction outside the Islamic world. At the Islamic Conference of March 1989, fourty-four of the fourty-five member states unanumously rejected the Ayatollah's ruling.

Take the site down: keeping it up would be UnIslamic.

This is pretty sick.

It sure is.

As Karen Armstrong points out in her book "Muhammad: A biography of the prophet", Muslim law does not permit a man to be sentenced to death without trial and has not juristiction outside the Islamic world. At the Islamic Conference of March 1989, fourty-four of the fourty-five member states unanumously rejected the Ayatollah's ruling.
I'm gratified to hear that. It's worth having this forum just so people like me can learn facts like this.

Take the site down: keeping it up would be UnIslamic.
On the other hand, monitoring the email traffic to Mr. "Muslim", a coward who is afraid to identify himself, from the skulking stalkers who imagine themselves to be doing God's work, will be a welcome change of pace for the FBI agents who, up to now, have been tasked with cataloging nail clippers confiscated at airport security checkpoints.

I have no idea what Salman Rushdie had to say about Islam or Muhammed, but at least he was willing to attach his name to it. If you want to counter his ideas, the way to do it is to present your arguments. Threats of violence, or actual violence, will only make him seem more credible.