Islamic Forum
Striver

MSN

Are you addicted to msn?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Are you addicted to msn?

• Yes, I am.
    • No, I am not.

I use it to chat to friends and cousins who live far far away and phone calls r very expensive esp 4 a student!!

I have big convo's every fortnight or so but dont log in everyday...........not yet anyway!

PropellerAds

:D

nope not any more mostly use "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]yahoo[/url] now.....

I just leave it on ....and go away usually... sometimes it says (away) but im really there....i just dont want to be bothered by people....just talk to selective people....would that be a sin for deception?

not addicted though.

all i do on the comp is

Hwk.

post on gawaher.

download nasheeds

download mujahideen videos.

read some news.

scan for useful products.

thats about it.

Edited by Afghan_Hijabi

salam alaikom ..

im not .. well ! i sign in when ever i connect to the internet :D

i wouldnt say that im addicted, but i usually log on and just set my status to busy if i dont feel like talking. I would say i spend more time on gawaher than msn, but some days, i go on msn for like 3 hours straight. Plus, its more convenient than a phone because i can talk to like 5 ppl at once. and my mom hates me tying up the phone.

Please discuss only beneficial topics here. Chit-chat and idle talk between brothers and sisters violate our "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]forum rules[/url]. If you're bored or just want to chill out, you can do that freely in your gender room.

Thank you for your understanding, and for helping us keep this forum's Islamic code of conduct.