Islamic Forum
brother_in_islam

The Name Of The Prophets Children?

who knows

PropellerAds

:D brother...

Please do not deprive us of salutations brother...

Regarding the Prophet's (s.a.w.) children...all scholars are in agreement that there were four daughters, whose names were Zainab, Ruqiah, UmmKalthum and Fatimah, and two sons Qasim and Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with them), who were from Khadijah (May Allah be pleased with her).

The Prophet also had a son with Maria (May Allah be pleased with her), whose name was Ibrahim, who was the youngest of all the Prophet's children (May Allah be pleased with him).

However, there is a also some difference in opinion about the number of sons.

Here is a 8 page article that gives details of the Prophet's (s.a.w.) children (may Allah be pleased with them)...

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.pbuh.us/prophetMuhammad.php?f=Re_Children"]The Prophet's Children[/url]

:D I hope this helps...

:D

:D / Peace of all,

:D for the link. Its a very nice site...

Sis Zabrina

:D brother...

Please do not deprive us of salutations brother...

Regarding the Prophet's (s.a.w.) children...all scholars are in agreement that there were four daughters, whose names were Zainab, Ruqiah, UmmKalthum and Fatimah, and two sons Qasim and Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with them), who were from Khadijah (May Allah be pleased with her).

The Prophet also had a son with Maria (May Allah be pleased with her), whose name was Ibrahim, who was the youngest of all the Prophet's children (May Allah be pleased with him).

However, there is a also some difference in opinion about the number of sons.

Here is a 8 page article that gives details of the Prophet's (s.a.w.) children (may Allah be pleased with them)...

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.pbuh.us/prophetMuhammad.php?f=Re_Children"]The Prophet's Children[/url]

:D I hope this helps...

jzk Allah kyhr bro thanks for that info. i had gotten an argument with my sis about one of the prophets children's name and so i looked and search everywhere, but i hadn't found any info. so again thanks.