Islamic Forum
sstudent

Would Like Some Assistance With A Class Please

Hello,

I am taking a class on World Religions and one of my assignments requires my interviewing a person of the Islamic faith. I am doing a paper on symbolism and the ritual of fasting in Islam, so if anyone would be kind enough to offer some information, I would appreciate it. I would be interested in your opinions on the formal doctrine of your religion with regard to Ramadan and symbolism as well as your personal understanding of these things, if there is any difference. Basically I am trying to incorporate someone's personal involvement and understanding of these things into my paper. If possible, I would also like to include that person's age, status and opinions, etc. Thank you so much to anyone who may be able to provide assistance.

PropellerAds

salaam/peace to u & all

O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint "

Quran chapter 2: verse 183

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?cid=1119503544670&pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar%2FFatwaE%2FFatwaEAskTheScholar"]The Lord of Ramadan is the Lord of the Whole Year[/url]

watch video

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/islamitv/default.asp?ref=5971"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/islamitv/default.asp?ref=5971[/url]

Audio

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/Articles.asp?ref=IC0609-3120"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/Article...ref=IC0609-3120[/url]

related links:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ramadan"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ramadan[/url]

Q & answers:

Archive:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?cid=1118742803355&pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar%2FPage%2FFatwaCounselE&iPage=2"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satelli...elE&iPage=2[/url]