Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SolidSnake

Those Who Never Found Islam

Asalamu alaikum,

A while a ago i heard a brother said those who never "found Islam" in the sense they never heard of it or given a misrepresentation of it are raised up on day of judgement and tested again, is this true, just want to confrim. jazakairallah

PropellerAds

wa 'alaykum as salaam,

I don't think anyone is tested on the day of Judgment. Those who never heard of Islam, like say, cavemen...I think Allah will judge them differently.

As for those who were "given a misrepresentation of it"...hmm...isn't it their job to find out the truth?

:D brother,

I hope this reaches you in your best health :D

What about someone who never heard of Islam?

Allah is the most just. Don't even think that we can be nicer than Allah. Allah is the Most Just, and He said in the Koran "We were not to punish till having sent a warner". The "We" here is the majestic we used in Arabic. So if a person never heard about Islam, and was never warned clearly Allah would have a special test for that person that He knows is equal to the chance that person would have had on earth.

So basically, Allah the Exalted will judge them differently on Judgement day, as far as my knowledge is concerned. Allahu Alam!

To hear a misrepresentation of Islam doesn't mean that one should entirely believe in that, they should take the responsibility of confirming whether what they heard is true, if not, then they must seek the truth.

:D

i've heard of something like this. however, we have a cure for that. verse 143 of chapter 7 in the qur'aan. Allaah says, an interpretation of what means, "and go to those who know when you do not know." we have scholars, walhamdulillaah who can answer this for us. perhaps it was already answer.