Arabic

Do you speak Arabic?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. So do you?

• Yes
    • No

PropellerAds

peace!

i can speak a bit of arabic ... hmm :D im going to learn it one day & ill be fluent in it :D *i hope*

I have to admit that I had an ulterior motive with this poll - I have some disturbing videos that I would like some arabic speakers to verify the translations of. If you are willing to do so then please let me know!

Hi and salamu alaykum,

i took arabic lesson for 1 year at school a few years ago but it was not enough,i can read(with haraka),i can write (again with haraka) but i am not good at grammer,its soooo haaard :D i know numbers and some greeting stuffs..and i know ketebe keteba ketebu,ketebet ketebna ketebtunne etc, but i dont remember what were they :D yeah weird :D

but still i voted for "no"

Actually, I'd like to speak Arabic. Did you know that Arabic was taken by most israelis, my cousin came to stay with me and he started talking to a Lebanese guy in Arabic on a bus. This was right in the middle of the war, and they were so friendly!

Peace

This was right in the middle of the war, and they were so friendly!

Well, it always warms my heart when I see people can break through so much cultural hatred and just treat eachother like human beings.

:D

Date: 11/11/2006

Do I speak Arabic? NO

But inshallah.................

Date 11/11/2007

Do I speak Arabic? YES

May Allah allow us all learn the language of the Quran.

Salaams

Actually, I'd like to speak Arabic. Did you know that Arabic was taken by most israelis, my cousin came to stay with me and he started talking to a Lebanese guy in Arabic on a bus. This was right in the middle of the war, and they were so friendly!

Peace

aww thats nice :D mashAllah

do i speak arabic... no, but i can read it, actually, a sis taught me a few words in arabic lol, but otherwise no, i can't speak it. I'm hoping to inshAllah

Take care

Nop,I don't speak arabic,I speak urdu,english,punjabi,you know,that kind,lol. :D

I can read arabic though. :D

With sorrow i admit that i cannot speak the Arabic language. I would like to learn though.

Though i can speak English(obviously :D) and Bosnian.

Speak, read, write and comprehend Arabic more than the average. Don’t make spelling mistakes in Arabic as I do in English. (Thank God for MS Word's spelling checker).

ÓáÇã

i do speak arabic..Alhumdulelah

but i'm not good when translate from arabic to english :sl:

i'm hoping to grow up my english langauge here in forum :sl: