Islamic Forum
Ahsan

Hamas Calls For New Wave Of Terror Attacks

There has never been a time where israel hasnt been under attack or the subject of terror, so I can't understand how you could say that israel doesn't need a reason, when there has never been a point in time when they haven't had one!

Yes there have... When israel did not exist, and once there were only 300 000 - 600 000 legal jews in the region, there were no terror attacks!

PropellerAds
Peace

it's not a conspitacy theory, just simple politics. Drive the enemy insane knowing full well what he will probably do, then use that as an excuse to opress him even more.

Peace

:D

Yes there have... When israel did not exist, and once there were only 300 000 - 600 000 legal jews in the region, there were no terror attacks!

Like I said "There has never been a time where israel hasnt been under attack or the subject of terror".

Anyway, before 1947 there were plenty of attacks between Jews and Arabs.

Peace

the only way Peace will flourish is if palestinians and israelis forget all about past grievances and find a way to bring a fresh perspective in the conflict. This can only be done by the youth, the new generation. This is needless to say, very unlikely, but not impossible.

Peace

Peace

the only way Peace will flourish is if palestinians and israelis forget all about past grievances and find a way to bring a fresh perspective in the conflict. This can only be done by the youth, the new generation. This is needless to say, very unlikely, but not impossible.

Peace

I know the israeli youth is for peace and is being taught responisbly. I just don't believe that the Palestinian youth is being taught anything positive about israel. From what I know Palestinians are being taught hate.

I know the israeli youth is for peace and is being taught responisbly. I just don't believe that the Palestinian youth is being taught anything positive about israel. From what I know Palestinians are being taught hate.

Are the Palestinian youth being taught "we must establish our own state" or "we must destroy the zionist state"? Same goes for israeli children; are they being taught that the Palestinians are a people who deserve their own state and peace, or are they being taught that they are no more than terrorists who threaten israeli sovreignty?

Only when both sides believe the former will reconciliation be possible. Palestinians need to stop giving israeli's a reason to label them as terrorists, and likewise the israeli's must stop giving them reason to be terrorist.

On question, though. If israel were to stop it's agression, do you think the palestinians would opt for peace, or would anti-israel elements continue their atrittional warfare?

It isn't all cause and effect. We both know that, while I don't know if they are in the majority, there are groups that will not rest until israel is destroyed.

Edited by Russ of Vespuccia

Why not remove the justification and then see what israel does? Then the world could see israel for what it really is, correct?

Of course it will never happen. Hamas and their ilk are too bloodthirsty to let that happen. Revenge is more important than the future.

How can you expect people of the occupied land to behave and to prove to their oppressor that they are not angry with their occupation and oppression?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

The fact that there is second-class citizens in israel truly shows somethin for those self-righteous nation, right?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Are the Palestinian youth being taught "we must establish our own state" or "we must destroy the zionist state"? Same goes for israeli children; are they being taught that the Palestinians are a people who deserve their own state and peace, or are they being taught that they are no more than terrorists who threaten israeli sovreignty?

Only when both sides believe the former will reconciliation be possible. Palestinians need to stop giving israeli's a reason to label them as terrorists, and likewise the israeli's must stop giving them reason to be terrorist.

On question, though. If israel were to stop it's agression, do you think the palestinians would opt for peace, or would anti-israel elements continue their atrittional warfare?

It isn't all cause and effect. We both know that, while I don't know if they are in the majority, there are groups that will not rest until israel is destroyed.

israelis are being taught that there should be a Palestinian state. Go and see the difference between the way each side sees the other. There are extremists on both sides, the difference is that the Palestinian extremist are either more numerous or more influencial. If these groups that will always work towards israel's destruction always exist, and are always well supported as they are now, what hope can there be? They are well supported despite the fact that they are counter productive, so what will undercut their support?

In theory I would like israel to build a massive wall around the West Bank and pull all troops and settlers out, declare a state there and leave them to their own devices. Close the borders if attacks continue or something... I know it isn't that simple!

I don't understand what you mean by IF israel were to opt for peace. What does this entail above anything they have tried in the past. The more interesting question is how much more the Palestinians can do to meet them in the middle.

The fact that there is second-class citizens in israel truly shows somethin for those self-righteous nation, right?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

What? There are no second class israelis. The only people who are in a bad way are the future citizens of a Palestine, and they are only like this because of terror and attempt to destroy israel.

I don't understand what you mean by IF israel were to opt for peace.

Well first of all, I am trying my best to see things from their perspective.

Second, think about it. First the attack on Lebanon and now Gaza are massive overreactions at best. They know that such disregard for sovreignty and in some cases, life, will breed terrorism. People can say that they were provoked, but I know what I saw. Much less precision counterstrikes, and more like crushing, merciless collective punishment. As far as I'm concerned, neither the israeli or Palestinian government are doing much to end the bloodshed.

So I guess, using that logic, it would be proper for Americans to attack anything Iranian or Syrian or Saudi or...

Makes sense, no ?? If this day ever dawns, look out !! When you see Americans jumping around in the streets chanting 'Death to Iran' and setting embassys afire, it'll be a very dark day indeed for Muslims. Can anyone tell me why this hasn't happened yet ? The opposite happens every day in the Arab world.

Makes sense, no ?? If this day ever dawns, look out !! When you see Americans jumping around in the streets chanting 'Death to Iran' and setting embassys afire, it'll be a very dark day indeed for Muslims. Can anyone tell me why this hasn't happened yet ? The opposite happens every day in the Arab world.

Perhaps it's because Iran is not killing thousands of Americans?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

How can you expect people of the occupied land to behave and to prove to their oppressor that they are not angry with their occupation and oppression?

Because it has been shown to work in the past. The oppressor has to be shown to be an oppressor, and that cannot happen if they people who claim they are being oppressed are doing their best to kill the other guy.

If you want an example of what I am talking about look at Ghandi and Martin Luther King. Ghandi achieved independence for his nation and MLK got the laws changed in his.

I know you may prefer causing as much death as you can, but I don't believe this does any good for your cause. In fact, I believe it does quite the opposite. It harms it considerably.

Military attacks might actually have a legitimate purpose if there was a chance that Hamas could take over their territory militarily. That is completely unrealistic and they know it. Therefore, any killings they do are not for defense. They are simply vengeance and are counterproductive to their stated purpose.

Edited by Livius

Perhaps it's because Iran is not killing thousands of Americans?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

HAHAHA, good one. i tell you that guy has nothing up in the skull. Look at all his posts.

HAHAHA, good one. i tell you that guy has nothing up in the skull. Look at all his posts.

You can always be counted on to contribute something beneficial to the conversation, can't you?

Edited by Russ of Vespuccia

If you want an example of what I am talking about look at Ghandi and Martin Luther King. Ghandi achieved independence for his nation and MLK got the laws changed in his.

From what I know the US and British did not treat Ghandi and Martin Luther King like caged animals. It's hard to expect "caged animals" to use their logics and rationale, isn't it?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

From what I know the US and British did not treat Ghandi and Martin Luther King like caged animals

Then you are truly ignorant of how these people were treated. Read up on Jim Crow and the British treatment of Indians. Read up on why both these men and many others like them went to prison.

Then you are truly ignorant of how these people were treated. Read up on Jim Crow and the British treatment of Indians. Read up on why both these men and many others like them went to prison.

I looked it up but failed to find parts where the British levelling the homes of the Indians to the ground and killing little children and civilians randomly or raping their women, Indian people still have the right to protest without being killed. Do you remember the western female journalist who was killed in Palestine by the Isralis because she peacefully protested them when they bulldozed Palestinian homes?

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi[/url]

Wassalam,

Yasnov

duplicate ..

Edited by Yasnov

Let me do the research for you and get rid of your ignorance... again.

Black in the United States were commonly lynched. It was not uncommon for blacks who protested their treatment to be killed. Blacks in many areas had no say in their own government and were treated horribly. Blacks could not eat in the same diner as whites. They were hosed down in the streets of Selma. I defy you to watch that video and tell me they were not treated like animals.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Eugene_%22Bull%22_Connor"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Eugene_%22Bull%22_Connor[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/American_Civil_Rights_Movement"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/American_Civil_Rights_Movement[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_Unted_States"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Mass_racial_v...e_United_State

[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Jim_Crow_law"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Jim_Crow_law[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Mississippi_Civil_Rights_Workes_Murders"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Mississippi_C...Workers_Murder

[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Medgar_Evers"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Medgar_Evers[/url]

Even while these modernising trends influenced Indian society, Indians increasingly despised British rule. The memoirs of Henry Ouvry of the 9th Lancers record many "a good thrashing" to careless servants. A spice merchant, Frank Brown, wrote to his nephew that stories of maltreatment of servants had not been exaggerated and that he knew people who kept orderlies "purposely to thrash them". As the British increasingly dominated the continent, they grew increasingly abusive of local customs by, for example, staging parties in Masjids, dancing to the music of regimental bands on the terrace of the Taj Mahal, using whips to force their way through crowded bazaars (as recounted by General Henry Blake), and mistreating sepoys. In the years after the annexation of Punjab in 1849, several mutinies among sepoys broke out; these were put down by force.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Indian_independence_movement"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Indian_independence_movement[/url]

The British also held many political prisoners (of which Ghandi was one a few times). If you don't think that the Indian were treated like animals by the British then read up more on the topic.

Let me do the research for you and get rid of your ignorance... again.

You forgot something, just because you are told that Mahatma is pacifist, it doesn't mean that the other Indians were not fighting against the British.

Please read this:

Thousands of freedom fighters were killed or injured by police gunfire, and hundreds of thousands were arrested.

However his goal, freedom, came at a heavy cost: tens of thousands died in all of his movements as they clashed with the British.

People like Yasser Arafat or Mahmoud Abbas so far have promoted peace with israel just like what Mahatma was doing. And what do they get? The israel keep focusing on the violent side. And keep attacking them all.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

I understand that there were others who were still fighting, but it was Ghandis efforts that caused world opinion to favor the Indians, not the efforts of the violent ones.

Perhaps it's because Iran is not killing thousands of Americans?Wassalam,Yasnov

And Americans are killing Iranians ?