Islamic Forum
brother_in_islam

Help With Report Plz

:D bro's and sis's

i wanted to test out of this course at school. so i did all the requirements for the testing procedure, and my teacher said part of the test was to comapre and contrast Islam,christianity,hunism,judi

m and buhdism.(sorry bout spelling) so i want an Islamic point of view from those religions. jzk 'um Allah kayr.

:D

PropellerAds

salaam;

:D bro's and sis's

i wanted to test out of this course at school. so i did all the requirements for the testing procedure, and my teacher said part of the test was to comapre and contrast Islam,christianity,hunism,judi

m and buhdism.(sorry bout spelling) so i want an Islamic point of view from those religions. jzk 'um Allah kayr.

U may visit these links for comparitive religion. U may also visit Dr. Zakir Naik's site about similarity between major religions.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.irf(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/irf/drzakirnaik/index.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.irf(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/irf/drzakirnaik/index.htm[/url]

Bible vs Quran

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/Bible_vs_Quran.asp"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/Bible_vs_Quran.asp[/url]

Between Judaism, Christianity, and Islam

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?cid=1157279525854&pagename=IslamOnline-English-AAbout_Islam%2FAskAboutIslamE%2FAskAboutIslamE"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satelli...FAskAboutIslamE[/url]

salaam;

U may visit these links for comparitive religion. U may also visit Dr. Zakir Naik's site about similarity between major religions.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.irf(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/irf/drzakirnaik/index.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.irf(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/irf/drzakirnaik/index.htm[/url]

Bible vs Quran

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/Bible_vs_Quran.asp"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/Bible_vs_Quran.asp[/url]

Between Judaism, Christianity, and Islam

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?cid=1157279525854&pagename=IslamOnline-English-AAbout_Islam%2FAskAboutIslamE%2FAskAboutIslamE"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satelli...FAskAboutIslamE[/url]

jzk Allah sis!

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

Listen to the holy Quran---the Final Testament

Recitation of Sura Fathiha by Shiekh Saad Al-Ghamdhi of Saudi Arabia

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamworld(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fathiha.au"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamworld(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fathiha.au[/url]

&&

jzk Allah sis!

welcome :D

some more sites.

These are written by 2 Hindu Professors ....MashaAllah.

Islam in Hindu Scriptures

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/indiafas/Hindu/islam_in_hindu_scriptures.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/indiafas/Hindu/is..._scriptures.htm[/url]

Mohammed The Prophet

By Prof. K. S. Ramakrishna Rao,

Head of the Department of Philosophy,

Government College for Women University of Mysore,

Mandya-571401 (Karnatika).

Re-printed from "Islam and Modern age", Hydrabad, March 1978.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamawareness(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Muhammed/rao.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamawareness(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Muhammed/rao.html[/url]

Jews for Allah

Uniting the children of Abraham through love and understanding of Islam

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.jews-for-Allah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.jews-for-Allah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

Comparative Religion.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_darulislam.info/Sections-index-req-listsections-secid-6.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_darulislam.info/Sections-index-req-...ns-secid-6.html[/url]

• Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) in Hindu Scripture (876 Reads)

• Buddhist scripture says about Muhammad (639 Reads)

• The Trinity - a Muslim Perspective (848 Reads)

A lecture by English convert to Islam, Abdal-Hakim Murad, given to a group of Christians in Oxford, 1996