Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
_MoonLight_

Messengers

"And certainly We sent messengers before you: there are some of them that We have mentioned to you and there are others whom We have not mentioned to you..." [40:78]

"For We assuredly sent amongst every People a messenger..."[16:36]

Interesting i think you'll agree.

Does anyone have any idea of who could been these other messengers?

I know there were lots of messengers but still i am glad to know that there were many more spreading the truth :D.

PropellerAds
Does anyone have any idea of who could been these other messengers?

:D

You should :D find some useful information on Anbiyya (Messengers) Alayhimu'salaam here:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=266"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=266[/url]

:D brother

According to Prophet Muhammad PBUH there were 1,24,000 Prophets sent by Allah to mankind.

All the prophets that came before Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) were sent for their people and nation, and the complete message they preached was meant only for that time but Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is the Last and Final Messenger

It is mentioned in Surah Al-Ahzab: Muhammad is not The father of any Of your men, but (he is) The Messenger of Allah,And the Seal of the Prophets: And Allah has full knowledge Of all things (Al Qur’an 33:40)

Since Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was the last and final messenger of Allah (swt), he was not sent for only Muslims or the Arabs but he was sent for the whole of Humankind. It is mentioned in the Qur’an:

We sent you not, but As a mercy for all creatures (Al Qur’an 21:107)

We have not sent you But as a universal (Messenger) To men, giving them Glad tidings, and warning them (Against sin), but most men Understand not. (Al Qur’an 34:28)

“Allah’s Messenger (pbuh) said every prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to whole of humankindâ€.

So yes brother, there were lots of prophets before Prophet Muhammad(pbuh), but the fact is that prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was the last prophet of Allah with the final book of Allah, and he perfected what the previous prophets were set out to do, hence we must adhere to the Holy Qur'an :D