Islamic Forum
Yasnov

The Return Of The Cat

Salam,

What do you people think bout Yusuf Islam releasing a new pop album after so many years leaving the pop music industry?

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.amazon(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/gp/discussionboard/cd/forum.html?ie=UTF8&cdForum=Fx313TWOQOPSUDW&cdAnchor=B000I5X82O"]An Other Cup[/url]

I think he is one of my role models in this current time, someone that I can relate to.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

PropellerAds
Salam,

What do you people think bout Yusuf Islam releasing a new pop album after so many years leaving the pop music industry?

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.amazon(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/gp/discussionboard/cd/forum.html?ie=UTF8&cdForum=Fx313TWOQOPSUDW&cdAnchor=B000I5X82O"]An Other Cup[/url]

I think he is one of my role models in this current time, someone that I can relate to.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

walaykum as Salaam;

when i listen to his & anther revert bro Dawud Ali's Islamic songs , I thank Allah for bringing them to Islam & give us a chance to listen to their beautiful songs those strengthen my faith & hopefully others.

:D

I think he is great. He is a great spokesman for Islam. His video interview on "mountain of light" website it very interesting, and gives a good insight into a converts story. I think his music is nice as well., from what I understand, his new album while featuring musical instruments, keeps true to the message of Islam. Even his old songs as cat have a Islamic undertone.

I think he is great. He is a great spokesman for Islam. His video interview on "mountain of light" website it very interesting, and gives a good insight into a converts story. I think his music is nice as well., from what I understand, his new album while featuring musical instruments, keeps true to the message of Islam. Even his old songs as cat have a Islamic undertone.

Or a human undertone...

point taken :D

Lol, sorry. I think I sounded a bit aggressive!

I just got into Cat Stevens, and I'm loving Tea for the Tillerman. The songs I've seen on the advert for this album seem in the same vein, but aren't stringed instruments considered anti-islamic by many?

I just got into Cat Stevens, and I'm loving Tea for the Tillerman. The songs I've seen on the advert for this album seem in the same vein, but aren't stringed instruments considered anti-islamic by many?

I think he has written an article in (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.mountainoflight(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]this site[/url] to answer that question of yours, it is in PDF format.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

I think he is great. He is a great spokesman for Islam.

Yes, he is someone to be proud of ... with all of the humanitarian works .... and I guess not many people know that only weeks after he was refused entry to the US, he was given the Man of Peace award for his great accomplishments to the international social justice and peace. The prize was given by former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev

www.yusufislam.com.uk

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

Assalam Alaikum

I would prefered his album without Music rather with Music.

May Allah (SWT) guide all of us on the right path.. ameen