Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Redeem

Signs, Ads And Headlines

Here are a few miswritten ads, signs and headlines. They're funny because the way they're written gives them completely different meanings.

We do not tear your clothing with machinery. We do it carefully by hand.

Now is your chance to have your ears pierced and get an extra pair to take home, too.

Tired of cleaning yourself? Let me do it.

Dog for sale: eats anything and is fond of children.

Mt. Kilimanjaro, the breathtaking backdrop for the Serena Lodge. Swim in the lovely pool while you drink it all in.

Toaster: A gift that every member of the family appreciates. Automatically burns toast.

Wanted. Man to take care of cow that does not smoke or drink.

Our experienced Mom will care of your child. Fenced yard, meals, and smacks included.

Auto Repair Service. Free pick-up and delivery. Try us once, you'll never go anywhere again.

Wanted. Widower with school-age children requires person to assume general housekeeping duties. Must be capable of contributing to growth of family.

Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help.

Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.

For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.

Tuesday at 4:00 PM there will be an ice cream social. All ladies giving milk will please come early.

At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.

The service will close with "Little Drops of Water." One of the ladies will start quietly and the rest of the congregation will join in.

On a long-established New Mexico dry cleaners: "38 years on the same spot."

Sign in a Moscow hotel across from a Russian Orthodox monastery: "You are welcome to visit the cemetery where famous Russian composers, artists, and writers are buried daily except Thursday.

Sign in a hotel in Athens: "Visitors are expected to complain at the office between the hours of 9 and 11 A.M. daily."

Real headlines in newspapers:

Man Struck by Lightning Faces Battery Charge

Squad Helps Dog Bite Victim

Miners Refuse to Work After Death

Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant

Stolen Painting Found by Tree

Two Sisters Reunited after 18 Years in Checkout Counter

Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead

New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group

Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft

Kids Make Nutritious Snacks

Chef Throws His Heart into Helping Feed Needy

20-Year Friendship Ends at Altar

Funny classified ads by a newspaper that kept messing up a man's ad:

(Monday) FORE SALE - R. D. Jones has one sewing machine for sale. Phone 555-0707 after 7 p.m. and ask for Mrs. Kelly who lives with him cheap.

(Tuesday) NOTICE - We regret having erred in R. D. Jone's ad yesterday. It should have read: One sewing machine for sale. Cheap: 555-0707 and ask for Mrs. Kelly who lives with him after 7 p.m.

(Wednesday) NOTICE - R. D. Jones has informed us that he has received several annoying telephone calls because of the error we made in his classified ad yesterday. His ad stands corrected as follows: FOR SALE - R. D. Jones has one sewing machine for sale. Cheap. Phone 555-0707 and ask Mrs. Kelly who loves with him.

(Thursday) NOTICE - "I, R. D. Jones, have NO sewing machine for sale. I SMASHED IT. Don't call 555-0707, as the telephone has been disconnected. I have NOT been carrying on with Mrs. Kelly. Until yesterday she was my housekeeper, but she quit."

Salam.

PropellerAds
hah those are funny.. thanks for sharing sis

yeh shukran

Asalaamu aleykum,

Those are hilarious sister !!

I got this picture a few weeks ago from my mom about a sign in a grocery store, but lost it..I found it on another site , :

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetguy-sports(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fun_pictures/children_puppy.jpg[/img]

:sl:

looooooooooooool my heart almost stopped laughing, I really found it hard to breathe!

Clark Kent was sitting in his office when an Italian guy has approached him and asked: “at what time did you change� Perplexed and with a suffocated voice Clark said: “what do you mean� The guy replied: “your shift, at what time did you change your shift�

Assalamu Alaykom

LOL!! :sl:

"At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice. "

:sl: :no: :j:

Thanks for sharing!

Salaams.

Haha, I loved those, so funny! Thanks :sl:

Auto Repair Service. Free pick-up and delivery. Try us once, you'll never go anywhere again.

Lol!

hhaah OMg those were hillarious!

Assalamualikum,

Hahahahahahahahah I can't stop laughing hahahahahaha.

around a picture of dandelions on a shirt it said: "I fought the lawn and the lawn won me."

[iframe]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetengrish(contact admin if its a beneficial link)//wp-content/uploads/2008/08/listen-to-mee.jpg[i'm not allowed to use this tag yet]

From Japan.