Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crystal_sword

Possible to see Your place in Jannah?

:D

Sum1 said that there is a prayer that you can do which allows you to see your place in Jannah, and he has done it b4

Is this true

PropellerAds

Asalamu Alaikum

I don't know if this is true or not, but from my knowledge, attempting to tell the future is haram.

And what about people who don't have a place in Jannah, how can they see their place in Jannah when they have none.

there is a duroof shareef i think u pray 1000 times after jummah beofre dying u will see ur house in jannah something like that u need to ask a proper molana i have got a book upstairs and there is another durood shareef that if u pray that u will see muhammed (saw) in ur dreams i pray that :D

there is a duroof shareef i think u pray 1000 times after jummah beofre dying u will see ur house in jannah  something like that u need to ask a proper molana i have got a book upstairs and there is another durood shareef that if u pray that u will see muhammed (saw) in ur dreams i pray that  :D

:D never heard of it.

I dont think this is the sunnah.

What book gives you these?

this is does not sound right.

Whats a duroof shareef?

plz explain and also have source

otherwise we could leave the sunnah.

jazakallah.

salaam

All I know is that Durood Shareef is really important, and i read that the prophet said the people who read the most Durood Shereif will be the ones close to me.

Bismillah,

Brother,

plz do tell us, what is Durood Shareef ?

And how can you know already if your going to jannah or jahannam when Allah(swt) only knows best?

We cant know our destination 100%...but we can follow the Quran and sunnah perfecly and inshallah this gives us a greate hope.

a true muslim lives with fear, hope and love.

fear, to fear that we end up in jahannam because of our sins.

hope, following the Quran and sunnah gives us 100% hope that jannah will be great reward if we do all that Allah and his Last messenger commanded us to do and forbide what they forbide inshallah.

love, there is no greater love than loving Allah(swt) who gave us the feeling of love, such as loving kids, parents, objects, husban/wife, animals, stars, rain..etc. Allah gave us these feelings because Allah is fulll of love. At the same time, Allah is most sever in punishment and we should always be afraid of Allah's punishments and that is the fear a true believer lives with.

No one is save till we cross the brige over Hella and Allah puts light infront of us to protect us. Not even our dear prophet (saws) felt save..so what about us?

Honestly, i dont know what Durood Shareef is i think this is shirk believing and we should stay away from things like these. If you read a book that dont make sense...its better to talk to imaams and scholars.

All I know is that Durood Shareef is really important, and i read that the prophet said the people who read the most Durood Shereif will be the ones close to me

Allah never said this nor did His Messenger(peace be upon him) said this. The most important Book is the Quran and the most important example for Mankind is our dear prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him). Just follow those 2...nothing else.

Muslim_4life, please becareful about books you read. In today's world there is so much to mislead a righteous muslim. You gota ask people with knowledge about things like this. Allah knows best.

If anyone else knows what Durood Shereef is please explain this.

wa.salaam

there is durood shareef i dont know wat does it means but trust me there is i have got a book upstairs its got about 50 durood shareef but its in urdu so how can i write u the books name but there is trust me u can ask a molana aswell if u dont belive me.it dosent say that u r going to heaven or hell it just say thats if u read this durood shareef 1000 every friday (sorry before for saying after jammuah)then before u die u will see ur it says in urdu like this qhakana it means a place were u gonna live jazakllah u ask a molana innit if he disagree then tell me.

salam,

how can we see our place in jannah from this dunya? How do we know we are going to Jannah? This doesn't sound right to me. I though only those pious people can see Jannah when they are about to die, so that they can die without experiencing its excruciating pain.

First of all, I don't think we can even see Jannah through this world- Our eyes aren't fit for that kind of beauty.

The truth is that you could see your house in Jannah before you die if Allah wills it, no problem. But the thing is that you're not gonna be able to do that after some rituals...It's not like a recipe....that you have to do that, then do this, then that and so on....it is much more than that. Only few saint people have achieved that. One of them was the wife of Fir'un just before she was martyred.

Salaam,

Durood is invoking blessings on the Prophet (saw). E.g., we do durood after tashahhud in salaah when we recite 'Allahumma salli 'ala Muhammad...' etc. But some people (Asian elders in my experience) recite other durood too outside of prayer (like doing tasbeeh) to show their love for the Prophet (saw). Problem is, I wonder if the sahabah used to do it and what peoples' sources are for reciting durood other than that after tashahhud.

Hold on, found something... "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicacademy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/html/Articles/English/Excellence_in_Durood_Sharif.ht"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicacademy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/html/Article...rood_Sharif.htm[/url]

Wassalaam.