Islamic Forum
Mr. Danger

Adultery

I just watched a news report on TV, the reports went to an Afghan prison for women and there was a woman jailed there because she was raped. The rape victim was imprisoned because of adultery!

No wonder people hate the East. Stuff like that is just really backwards. :D

And I don't really want to hear any of those "Judge by the religion itself, not by the people that practice it" speeches, because obviously the only thing that matters IS the people that practice it.

PropellerAds

:D and peace!

Just read on the BBC that

A US Army soldier has pleaded guilty to raping a 14-year-old Iraqi girl and helping murder her and her family.

Source : (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6152118.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6152118.stm[/url]

No wonder the people all over the world hate the Americans, specially their soldiers.

And, i don't want to hear that "he has been tried" or that "he is one out of so many". The fact is that he is a cowardly, murdering rapist who wears a uniform and represents America.

Wassalam and peace out

:D and peace!

Just read on the BBC that

Source : (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6152118.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6152118.stm[/url]

No wonder the people all over the world hate the Americans, specially their soldiers.

And, i don't want to hear that "he has been tried" or that "he is one out of so many". The fact is that he is a cowardly, murdering rapist who wears a uniform and represents America.

Wassalam and peace out

I can't believe that you're pointing out that one American raped one girl in response to the original post.

What I was talking about was a very unjust and backwards law that is supported by an entire government.

They are completley different things.

I can't believe that you're pointing out that one American raped one girl in response to the original post.

What I was talking about was a very unjust and backwards law that is supported by an entire government.

:D

Excuse me but rape, torture and murder ARE the official policies of the American Government. Soldiers are explicitly trained to aim to kill and torture their prisoners. Women are strip searched and often raped and women who are taken as prisoners are raped as well.

Excuse me but rape, torture and murder ARE the official policies of the American Government. Soldiers are explicitly trained to aim to kill and torture their prisoners. Women are strip searched and often raped and women who are taken as prisoners are raped as well.

Of course they are. I should have known.

The first claim is false, the second and third claims have no basis.

Have a nice day.

Also, don't change the subject with your straw-man arguments. This topic has nothing to do with the U.S.

Edited by Pete

Some kind of justification for this retarded law.

I cant justify this because its wrong if the incident is as you have stated ,

We have nothing to do with it,we couldnt have prevented it and we are free of their wrong doings

No wonder people hate the East. Stuff like that is just really backwards.

"people" hate the "west" too for stuff like carpet bombing whole cities (actions supported by the govt.) thats not "backwards" ?

Edited by al-malabari

You are talking about one woman and then generalising. I did the same.

You have questioned a law, I have questioned the American mind-set. I can quote you other instances where the American mind-set has left hundreds of thousands of illegitimate babies wherever the American troops have been stationed.

Guest amani

hello mr danger what are you complaining about? it was the US that put in a puppet government and wrecked the whole countrys system.

and are you in the US? because your news reports are highly biased

hello mr danger what are you complaining about? it was the US that put in a puppet government and wrecked the whole countrys system.

Yes, your right. We should just ignore it. :D

The real question is, why aren't you complaining?

Yes, your right. We should just ignore it. :D

The real question is, why aren't you complaining?

Salaam

What do you want us to say Mr. Danger? The arguement you told us not to use is the explaination itself, so you obviously knew it. These people go against what Islam teaches, plain and simple. And we are Muslims so we go against it as well.

Just because a few Muslims do something wrong, why should we have to answer for it when we support it in NO way?

You obviously are an extremely ignorant person if you want us to answer for what other supposed "Muslims" do. This has nothing to do with what we beleive. So go start fights on a different message board and leave us alone, how does that sound?

Peace

Edited by Selby

and are you in the US? because your news reports are highly biased

This stuff happened before that "puppet" government was put in, boys and girls. This type of justice system is a product of ignorance, extremism, and plain cruelty. And while it IS nurtured by hardcore salafi Islam, I don't think it occurs ONLY because of the religion of the region.

Afghanistan needs a strong central government, a better education system, and a non-corrupt system of law that can integrate Sharia laws with laws that cater to basic human rights. That will get this stuff fixed, not name-calling, fingerpointing or anti-West/anti-East diatribes.

I just watched a news report on TV, the reports went to an Afghan prison for women and there was a woman jailed there because she was raped. The rape victim was imprisoned because of adultery!

And I don't really want to hear any of those "Judge by the religion itself, not by the people that practice it" speeches, because obviously the only thing that matters IS the people that practice it.

Salaams

thats a good point you made there Abufray.... you too Lee

Im with you on this one mr danger, stuff like this is really backwards and the only way it'll start going forwards is when the masses are educated about Islam and there is a proper Khilafah established on this world....

Inshallah

Edited by shaidmahmood

I agree with brother shaidmahmood, it's a backward system and they need to be educated!

The essential purpose of shari'ah is to guarantee for every citizen five broad rights: life, intellect, family, property and religion.

What do you want us to say Mr. Danger? The arguement you told us not to use is the explaination itself, so you obviously knew it. These people go against what Islam teaches, plain and simple. And we are Muslims so we go against it as well.

Just because a few Muslims do something wrong, why should we have to answer for it when we support it in NO way?

You obviously are an extremely ignorant person if you want us to answer for what other supposed "Muslims" do. This has nothing to do with what we beleive. So go start fights on a different message board and leave us alone, how does that sound?

Hi, I think you have mistaken me for someone else. I'm Russ! :D

Amani seemed to be dismissing it because it was caused by a government "installed" by the west. I'm very happy that you don't agree with the actions explained at the start of this thread. That's a start. But if muslims don't take some responsibility in actively opposing transgressions of their brothers and sisters, then who will? Islam can be assaulted from the outside, but also from hypocrites within, who claim to be Islamic and then violate the religion with crimes such as these. Both are equally important to fight. This applies to all peoples. Sometimes it is good to outwardly show solidarity, but often it just makes people look like hypocrites, especially if that solidarity is blind.

I didn't join this forum to "start fights" and I don't think mr. danger started this thread to do that either. He is just picking up the slack. This kind of criticism should be coming from you and your fellow muslims, not us. After all, if you address your faults first, then it is much harder for others to use them against you. I suggest you do this if your really want to befuddle anti-islamic people.

Yes, backward laws existed before the new government and cannot be blamed on the invasion. They exist because the peoples beliefs are backwards.

This is the same country in which a few years ago, before the invasion, people faced death for preaching any religion other than Islam to a Muslim.

Yes, backward laws existed before the new government and cannot be blamed on the invasion. They exist because the peoples beliefs are backwards.

This is the same country in which a few years ago, before the invasion, people faced death for preaching any religion other than Islam to a Muslim.

No, I don't have you mistaken. My last post was aimed at MR. DANGER's first post.

Huh. So by your logic, if a black man is beaten up by police officers simply because he is black, then all police officers are racist and the entire justice system is evil, right? Because surely we can deduce all of that from the officers being racist!

:D brothers and sisters

Putting people in prison for getting raped has no basis in Islam, but if the people who rule by this law consider it to be Islam, then they are deviants.

However, you don't know how the judge(s) came to the conclusion that the woman had commited adultery, you didn't see her trial. We can not make conclusions concerning this matter unless we know exactly how her case was handled. There exists a possibility that she lied about being raped and had commited adultery.

just wondering who is perfect in this world...

There's a big difference between not being perfect and imprisoning women for NO REASON AT ALL.

Huh. So by your logic, if a black man is beaten up by police officers simply because he is black, then all police officers are racist and the entire justice system is evil, right? Because surely we can deduce all of that from the officers being racist!

I'm not talking about just one person, I'm talking about a system that is supported by an entire government.