Islamic Forum
swatvalley16

How To Tell A Sorcerer

salam

ok i have a problem with a sihr (black magic) that was done on me. a few months ago i was directed to visit a man called "baba jee" who had a lot of contact with the jinn and was experiecend. however he's also a religious leader of the masjid he is a part of.

however afterwards 2 times where i saw him for like 10 min. he somehow gave up or got (disappointed) because my dad promised he;ll take me to him every week but he didnt do that and just lost contact. he also did that after the first tie i saw him but he kinda forgave and i guess now he doesnt want to bother.

instead, he directed me to continue by myself through zikrt, and indirectly refused to continue. however that is very hard for me and by Allah, its a never ending battle :D

that man also seems a bit too on the weird side for me...i feel like he knows every single thing about me and my family and he's very indirect and simply weird looking

since he's given up i swear i am so losttttttt

the sihr is very strong and baddddd

many people say if u dont believe in it , it wont have power. that is a complete lieeee

because this is something you can not control.. i didnt know what the hell sihr was until it happened to me, i never believed in it let alone heard of it

but now its taking over my life and destroying meee. i am trying to find a raqib that can help me.

I have one concern/confusion. If people say that when a man asks you for your name or your mother's name they are a sorcerer. However there are real muftis and very religious people that do this as well. Does that mean these famous ppl are also sorcerers?

that person who asked me for my name/etc. also toldme that ur sihr is not removed so what do i do?

PropellerAds

:D

Does that mean these famous ppl are also sorcerers?

Could be ...only Allah knows whats the reality of every man ...right ?

The below is from "Sword Against Black Magic & Evil Magicians by Shaykh Waheed Abdus-Salaam Baalee .The books is really good ,buts its not available online for free.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.maktabah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ViewProduct.asp?ProductID=1065"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.maktabah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ViewProduct.asp?ProductID=1065[/url]

Some Characteristics To Recognise In A Magician

Author: Shaykh Waheed Abdus-Salaam Baalee

Source: The Clear Path

Translator: Abu Hibbaan and Abu Khuzaimah Ansaari

Published: Saturday 29th October, 2005

If the characteristics mentioned below are recognised in a person who attempts to heal someone, and if he possesses them then one should be certain that such a person is a magician.

1. The magician asks the name of the ill person and the name of the mother.

2. The magician requests some form of clothes of the ill person for example, shirt, hat or handkerchief.

3. Sometimes the magician requests an animal that he sacrifices without reciting "Bismillah (Begining in the name of Allaah)." then he rubs the blood of the animal on the person's body and he throws the rest on uninhabited land.

4. The magician writes spells and talismans (ta'weez).

5. The magician recites the spells and talisman that cannot be understood by normal people.

6. The magician gives the patient a veil that has boxes and the boxes contain numbers or letters.

7. The magician orders the patient to seclude himself from the people for a specific period and to lock himself in a room where sunlight cannot reach him.

8. The magician sometimes asks the patient not to touch water for a specific period which is normally forty (40) days. And this sign is clear evidence that the Jinn the magician uses are Christian.

9. The magician gives the patient some things that he needs to bury in the ground.

10. He gives the patient some papers that he needs to burn and inhale the smoke from the burning paper.

11. He may chant or murmur in a tongue or language that nobody understands.

12. The magician sometimes tells the patient his name, the name of his city and the reason for his visit, all as soon as he sees him.

13. The magician gives the patient a piece of paper or a plate with some letters inscribed on it, and the patient has to mix it with water and drink it.

If you see a single sign from these signs in a person and you become certain he is a magician then do not go to him otherwise the statement of the Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) will apply to you:

"Whoever visited a fortune teller and believed in what was said to him then he has disbelieved in the religion revealed to Muhammad (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam)." [This hadeeth with its supports is Hasan, and Bazzaar, Ahmad and Haakim have narrated it. See also Saheeh al-Jaami (no.5939)]

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

From my own experience it is possible for muslims to diagnose and treat using ones name and mothers name without seeing the patient. As long as the treatment is with the quran thee should be no problem.

However there are fake exorcists and one has to identify them.

If a man asks you for your name and your mother's name, he IS a sorcerer/fortuneteller. They work with evil jinn and sometimes claim that they work with muslim jinn (which is false). As we all know, only Allah sees the unseen. He is 3alimul Qayb, the all see-seeing, all-wise. Don't be fooled.

I would advise you to steer clear of anyone who does not use the Quran and Sunnah to treat magic. Those who ask you for your name and your mother's name, are applying a jewish practice. As you probaly know the jews were the first to practice magic, and they still do. It's called Kabarla I think.

InshaAllah, you will be cured of the spell you're under. I know of some people who have been cured by Allah of sihr, so I don't doubt what you are going through, and I know that it is not just in your head. I've seen the suffering some had to endure under the influence of magic. They went to a Sheikh who did not ask them for their mother's name, he read Quran on them, and they gradually got better and better.

This might help:

Fatwa Title

: Beware of jugglers and fortune-tellers

Fatwa No.

: 5665

Fatwa Date

: 16 Shawwal 1424

Question :

There is a Sheik who can say if somebody has Sihr or not - if he knows person[##][/##]'s name and her/his/mother[##][/##]'s name. How is it possible, what kind of knowledge is it? Is it forbidden to use Muslim jinn for helping people?

Fatwa :

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions. If that Sheikh who tries to know whether the sick person is bewitched or not knows his (sick person's) name or his mother's name, then he is apparently a liar fortune teller against whom the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) warned us in his saying: Whoever goes to a diviner or a fortune teller and believes in what he claims, then he will be a disbeliever in that which has been sent down to Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam). [Narrated by Ahlus-Sunan from the Hadith of Abu Hurairah , and classified as authentic by Al-Hakim ] A Muslim must recognize and beware of such fabricators and diviners who seek the help of the jinn and devils in order to consume other people's money unjustly. As for the question as to how can one know such information (about the person's or his mother's name and whether he is bewitched or not, etc.), it can be answered by the fact that such diviners get knowledge about these things regarding the sick person from the jinn and devils about whom Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {Verily, he (Satan) and his soldiers see you from where you cannot see them.}[7:27]. There is no point in knowing how he gets such information, for it is a Haram (unlawful) thing. A Muslim must be cautious of such people and must beware of believing them. The true and straight Sheikh is the one who treats by the Holy Qur'an and Sunnah [supplications from the Tradition of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam)] and not by asking for the sick person's name, etc. For more details, please read the Fatwa: 2583. Allah knows best.

:D

1. The magician asks the name of the ill person and the name of the mother.

4. The magician writes spells and talismans (ta'weez).

If youve heard of or watched QTV youve surely heard of a show called "Istikhara" where the "shaykh" gives the person certain things to say certain amount of times. He does #1 of the above for everyone. and #4 sometimes.

:ws:

salam

ok i have a problem with a sihr (black magic) that was done on me. a few months ago i was directed to visit a man called "baba jee" who had a lot of contact with the jinn and was experiecend. however he's also a religious leader of the masjid he is a part of.

however afterwards 2 times where i saw him for like 10 min. he somehow gave up or got (disappointed) because my dad promised he;ll take me to him every week but he didnt do that and just lost contact. he also did that after the first tie i saw him but he kinda forgave and i guess now he doesnt want to bother.

instead, he directed me to continue by myself through zikrt, and indirectly refused to continue. however that is very hard for me and by Allah, its a never ending battle :D

that man also seems a bit too on the weird side for me...i feel like he knows every single thing about me and my family and he's very indirect and simply weird looking

many people say if u dont believe in it , it wont have power. that is a complete lieeee

because this is something you can not control.. i didnt know what the hell sihr was until it happened to me, i never believed in it let alone heard of it

but now its taking over my life and destroying meee. i am trying to find a raqib that can help me.

I have one concern/confusion. If people say that when a man asks you for your name or your mother's name they are a sorcerer. However there are real muftis and very religious people that do this as well. Does that mean these famous ppl are also sorcerers?

that person who asked me for my name/etc. also toldme that ur sihr is not removed so what do i do?

salam

AsSalamu alaikum,

Look sister, The sunnah is as understood from how our beloved Rasulullah(Sall-Allahu alaihi was salaam), dealt with this.

The Yahud placed sihr upon him , and the Mu'awwadhutain (Surahs 113+114) were revealed unto him . The malaika recited this to him and he was cured. Also Jibril (alaihi salaam) Instructed him about the where abouts of the device by which he was bewitched was and instructed him to bury it .Sufficent for us is the Mu'awwadhutain and trust in Allah. Also we have Al-Faatihaa and Ayat-ul-kursi about which we have been informed are a cure and drives away the Shaitan. Furthermore dispose of personal clippings (Nails and hair) in the proper fashion (i.e. bury or burn it). Last but not least make dua for Allah answers the prayer of the supplicant.

We ask Allah for tawfiq.

assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

Also these programmes on DM Digital Islam ask for mothers name along with name of victim in order to diagnose.