Islamic Forum
dot

Miracles Of The Quran

PropellerAds

Credits:

-----------

The above videos were produced by: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_harunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]harunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

Based on the book titled: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=35452"]Miracles Of The Quran[/url]

This 16-part video series were uploaded to (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.Youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Youtube[/url] by: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

Assalamu alaikum, JazaakAllahu Khairan brother for the very informative and interesting links. InshaAllah it is a good collection and I am sure will clear things in many minds.

Assalamu alaikum, umahmad.

Assalam O Alaikum

im gonna enjoy this, thank you i love science in religion

Harun Yahya has some good work.

His books seem really good.

Subhanallah

Assalamu alaikum, JazaakAllahu

It is been so informative. I am so thankful to all of you for sharing such useful links.

Allah's blessings always with those who work for Islam

What a load of total unscientific bunkum. I wasted 20 minutes watching some of these videos and concluded they were utter nonsense.

No right thinking person can take the vagaries of quoted text of the Qur'an to be an accurate, scientific description of the real world.

Just to take "Part 6: The Layers Of The Atmosphere" as an example; the video says there are 7 layers and the Qur'an says there are 7 heavens thus concluding that each of the layers is one of the heavens.

There are in fact 5 principle layers in the Earth's atmosphere plus another 3 to 5 additional layers:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Earth%27s_atmosphere"]Wikipedia - Earth's Atmosphere[/url]

Life is too short to bother going in to the rest in any detail, look in to it yourself and don't believe everything you see on YouTube.