Islamic Forum
dot

Miracles Of The Quran

PropellerAds

Assalam O Alaikum

thank you for this great video

and Wikipedia.

I think Wikipedia is a reliable source in this case. Plus, it's content is easily verifiable on the Internet or other sources.

I think Wikipedia is a reliable source in this case. Plus, it's content is easily verifiable on the Internet or other sources.

Just saying anyone can write on wikipedia and its easy for anyone to have their own website - people need to be careful of what sources they use on the internet and whether they are reliable or not. I am not saying the article you gave is incorrect I didn't even read it - just saying in general people shouldn't rely on wikipedia, there are better sources of information available.

I agree 100% and for me as an atheist and sceptic I apply this to everything.

One of biggest problems I have with religion is that nothing contained within holy books is reliably verifiable. They were written in the Iron Age and were based on stories handed down verbally over many years by simple people.

How these books can even be taken seriously is a mystery to me.

No offence intended :sl:

try a lifetime of indoctrination and brainwashing and it will all make sense :sl:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=736575&st=0&p=1241800entry1241800"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...p;#entry1241800[/url]

Scientific miracle in Quran about how to freeze shadows :sl:

Edited by andalusi

To every Prophet, Allah gave some miracles, but gone are the Prophets and their miracles. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (S) is the last prophet and Allah gave him a timeless miracle, and that miracle is the Holy Qur’an.