Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ÚÈ� Çááå

Which Question And Answer Website Do You Use?

Which Question and Answer website do you use?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the three, pick the one which you use more often

• Islam QA
    • Sunni Path
    • Ask Imam

:sl:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunnipath(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunnipath(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetaskimam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetaskimam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

I'm just curious as to which out of those three websites people prefer, if you use something other than the three, feel free to share.

PropellerAds

Salamu alaykum,

none. Cuz i go to this site if i wonder about something:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetquestionsonislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetquestionsonislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

Assalamu Alaikum, I usually use my own Mufti at home, that's my son AbuZaid Uthman bin Mahmood, I trust my son and he is the person I consult when in need of of an answer.

As for Ask Imam and Islam-qa, I go there when posting multiple views here on the forum, so the people know that there can be different views by different Muftis, and they are all on Solid ground and correct in their thinking and advicing. I have never been on Sunnipath at all, nothing against them, just did'nt.

Salaams.

Assalamu alaykum

One phone call away. Many of my friends are muftis. So it is just one phone call away.

So i don't have a choice.

I only use Islam-QA. Because tht is the only one I recognize from above :sl:

Assalamu Alaikum

I have used all three of them and also Islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link) to see all the different opinions. I don't do taqleed of any one of them.

Assalamu Alaikum

IslamQA is where I go to find the answers to things or I just search through my books at home.

Generally, IslamQA because they list authentic adilla with the proper understanding of them. Yani, I don't have to deal with an answer that has a lame answer that has no basis in the Quran and authentic sunnah.

Sometimes I go here, too. Same reason:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamweb(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ver2/Fatwa/index.php?lang=E"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamweb(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ver2/Fatwa/index.php?lang=E[/url]

But Alhumdulilah, I have some good contacts, so if those a-ima actually answer their phone or reply their emails, I ask them. If not, I know two really good ones right here in real life, so I ask them, when I can, alhumdulilah.

Edited by ummammaar

The other two (Sunni Path and Ask imam) are full of bid'ah and are not upon the way of the Salaf.

The other two (Sunni Path and Ask imam) are full of bid'ah and are not upon the way of the Salaf.

are you once again talking about things you don't know? yes i think you are. the arrogance continues. stop accusing others of things you have no knowledge in. remember, you are a blind follower so you don't know what bidah is.

i use Alifta(contact admin if its a beneficial link) and fatwaislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link) and fatwaonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link) and abdurrahman(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ when im on fourms but when i have a question i just call a scholar

are you once again talking about things you don't know? yes i think you are. the arrogance continues. stop accusing others of things you have no knowledge in. remember, you are a blind follower so you don't know what bidah is.

seems you are talking with out knowldge have u seen them did u ask why this person said what they said but to help u understand yes those site are full of bidah and should not be looked at so as not to be misguided when we are sick we go to the best doctor or when we go to the store we look for the best apple building a house we need a person who knows what he is doing but when it comes to the deen any will do come on get serious we need to look for the truth not what i want to hear when it comes to deen so try to pick who you take ur knowldge from like u do other thing in the dunya

this deen is knowldge so beware who you take ur knowldge from

I follow Non

:sl: again the difference in those Sites is Madhabs , Islam Q&A is Salafi Hanbali thats why it differs with the rest .

Assalamu alaikum, I find it very offenive that some of the members in this Thread are saying my way of thinking is right and the rest of them are wrong avoid it etc. etc.

I personally go to Ask Imam site and find it very informative and I use it quite a lot. It is run by very pious Ulema/Shuyukh who have spent their lives in the service of Deen and here we are with little or no knowledge trying to challange or put them down.

There can be difference of opinions between the scholars let them deal with ach other, if you follow certain Ulema Alhamdulillah go ahead and follow them, no one is stopping you but at the same time don't talk bad of someone who you do not follow unless they are saying something that is Kufr....

BTW. I would like to tell the members that brother alfaqeer is a knowledge member even if someone doesn't agree with him.

If this Topic is going to be steered towards discussing sects then it will be closed.

Assalamu Alaikum.

Assalamu alaikum, I find it very offenive that some of the members in this Thread are saying my way of thinking is right and the rest of them are wrong avoid it etc. etc.

wa alaykumus salam never said my way of thinking is right im saying the way of the salaf is right and those who follow them are

I personally go to Ask Imam site and find it very informative and I use it quite a lot. It is run by very pious Ulema/Shuyukh who have spent their lives in the service of Deen and here we are with little or no knowledge trying to challange or put them down.

it is important that we stick to the scholars who follow the way of the salaf this site can be informative in certaain issue and misguidnce in other this is DEEN and we need to beaware from who we take our deen from indeed i have very little knowldge and sure the shuyukh on that site must have more knowldge then me but what good is knowldge without fihm Understanding

There can be difference of opinions between the scholars let them deal with ach other, if you follow certain Ulema Alhamdulillah go ahead and follow them, no one is stopping you but at the same time don't talk bad of someone who you do not follow unless they are saying something that is Kufr....

yes we let them deal with eachother but are we to ignore the fact that one is right and the other is wrong how do we know who is right quran and sunnah as understood by the salaf and those who followed them in good ... no no following certain scholars blinding is not the waay to go but stick to scholars who are rightly guided and upon haqq we should do now if this schoalr no matter who he is goes agaisnt quran sunnnah as understood but the salaf we leave him at that

BTW. I would like to tell the members that brother alfaqeer is a knowledge member even if someone doesn't agree with him.

again this is deen no need to agree with me but he should agree with quran and sunnah and the great scholars on any issuse and if having knowldge in sufism is right then i dont know what to tell you so inshallah u will look into it

If this Topic is going to be steered towards discussing sects then it will be closed.

no need to close it this is my last post on this tread inshallah

Assalamu Alaikum.

wa alaykumus salam

Brother Umar you keep on talking about following the salaf , but seriously if you study who your school follows you will see that 3/4 of your scholars are all from the khalaf .

easy to prove .

Asslmau alikum ,,

Actually , i usually use Islam QA , i found it clear and simple Mash'Allah , But i use other websites such as :

Islam online , The religion of Islam ..etc ..

Thanks for your question .

Salmu alikum

Dear sister UmArmad, wa alaykum salam.

We do not challenge scholars, we support the ulma. When scholars differ on what is permitted to differ on, we respect those differences such as those of the four madhabs and so on...

When we accuse a site and propagate against it, we do it out of goodness for other Muslims. We are not accusing all scholars there, or fatwas. Sites that follow an aqeedah of the aqeedas that deny Allah's attrubutes and attrubute to Allah's attribues from their speculations, we advise others against it for reasons you now understand.

We don't want others,dear readers, to use sites that rebel against Resul's, sall-Allahu alayhi wa salam's, hadeths:

[scholar, Islamic Institute of Toronto]

"It is absurd for anyone to suggest that Islam advocates killing people who choose to leave Islam. To kill anyone who chooses to follow a religion other than Islam is against the fundamental teachings of the Qur'an. Freedom of conscience is a fundamental principle of the Qur'an that is clearly stated. Thus, if apostates cause no harm to the Muslim community and do not call for spreading hostility towards Islam, they should not to be punished; rather they should be advised kindly and wisely to learn the truth about Islam."

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satelli...aEAskTheScholar"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satelli...aEAskTheScholar[/url]

There are good things on these sites, as laypeople, I advise everyone to stay away from them because some of their fatwas are totally contradicting the most basics and thus give rulings that will cost you your Salah, it happened to me;Allahu A'lam. As laypeople, we can't tell whay is correct and what not.

This is one example from Islamonline. I can do this to all othe sites, except Islamic qa and other good ones.

Edited by Orthodox

Its a difference in the stance of Fiqh sister orthodox , you need to accept the fact that not all Sunni Muslims are Hanabli salafi .

Thats why you have fatwas on the internet that does not agree with you .

that not all Sunni Muslims are Hanabli salafi .
What if I say that I'm a Hanafi Salafi? And what if another says they are Hanafi Ashari? The four schools agree on death penalty. What does that have to do with what I quoted? Or are you appereantly hungry to discuss?

There is your answer and there is the difference!

Edited by Orthodox

What you quoted is from Hanabli salafi website which Islamqa , which not all sunni muslims follow . We do not blind follow scholars of the Khalaf period sister .

and you have to acknowledge that fact , that you are not the only group within sunni Islam .