Islamic Forum
abukhaleel

Life's Goal/aim

Life's goal/aim

I have learned that there are only 2 goals/aims available to any/every human being, and this is, was, and will remain true forever.[using large font size is not allowed]

#1. yearning for peace, serenity, satisfaction, contentment.[using large font size is not allowed]

#2. yearning for richdom, fame, power, superiority.[using large font size is not allowed]

[using large font size is not allowed]

Those that choose #1 as their life's goal :[using large font size is not allowed]

come to realize that each living moment is peaceful, serene, satisfying and inducing contentment, richened by the Creator with more joy than the previous moment when the mind's focus remains on the Creator.[using large font size is not allowed]

(The Creator of : them, & the moment they are in & the situation the moment has brought with it).[using large font size is not allowed]

These are happy people. Often envied.[using large font size is not allowed]

Those that choose #2 as life's goal :[using large font size is not allowed]

toil hard for material wealth, power, fame, superiority until it is big/fat/obvious enough to allow relaxing/resting, and as soon as the break thins the power, or fame or material wealth or superiority, they start toiling again till the magnitude/size/quantity/clout of fame, power, material wealth or superiority is again fat/big/obvious enough to allow another relaxing break for creating joy/fun for themselves and their loved ones.[using large font size is not allowed]

These are people busy in the process of crafting lasting joy/happiness. Often apprehensive.[using large font size is not allowed]

I use this diary because The Creator chose to distance my son and daughter from me so that I should write my advice to them such that all sons and daughters of the planet have access to a father's sincere advice to his children...[using large font size is not allowed]

Some day I hope they will read my writing and hopefully they will choose #1 as their aim/goal in life and not #2.[using large font size is not allowed]

Because #2 is a waste of time, energy, emotion, resources and life. And the misery of grading one's own peace of mind through the index/markers/standards made by someone else,or in comparison to someone else, is slavery.[using large font size is not allowed]

I wish my son and daughter be free human beings always with Allah on their minds.(amen)[using large font size is not allowed]

[using large font size is not allowed] Edited by abukhaleel

PropellerAds

Salams,

^exactly.