Islamic Forum
Luv2Learn

Us Threatens Plan B If Sudan Does Not Act

That is just too funny. Now you are insinuating that the situation in Sudan is the fault of the USA. Is there anything at all in the world that is not their fault?

All i know that the situation in Iraq is US's fault, the things about terrorism is US's fault. The Dictotorships in the Middle East are supported by the US. and i am assuming that since the US went to war destroyed a whole country for oil, they WOULD DO IT AGAIN.

PropellerAds
The difference between the West and the ummah is that the West doesn't like to sit by while genocidre rages on, no matter where it is. We've done that before, and we've seen the horrors that came of it.

The ummah isn't ruled by a Caliph nor is it united,which makes your point moot.

Hang on second people! A while ago i was watching the news regarding the suddan conflict and what did i see? militia men driving around in humvee's parading thier weapons!

Who gave these guys these humvees?

Where do they come from?

Of course america is involved already just like any other beef around the world

I think he should be impeached, if the Democrats are sincere. If not, he should be tried in Germany for war crimes. He invaded two Muslim countries on the basis of nothing but lies.

Make your peace with this not happening. Any chance of bush being punished would have to happen after he is no longer in control of the most powerful nation in the world.

Btw, he invaded only one country with lies.