Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gnuneo

Farewell!

hiya all, i should have written this some time ago, but i was hoping to come back [at] some point. Although i will probably pop in again over the years to come, i will probably not post regularly again, so it seems good manners to say goodbye, and thank all of you who remember me for making my time in the gawaher community a special time, you taught me a great deal about Islam, and i hope you liked what i said about the West.

this is still the most supportive on-line community i have ever been a part of, and i wish i had the time and net-access to continue being an active member, you are all awesome - even the ones i argued with most! :sl:

if any of you keep track of me, you will know i am posting a lot on the newstatesman, trying to affect our society to go in a good direction, right now that seems the best use of my limited time - Mankind, ALL of us, deserve a better future than the one the neo-cons are trying to pull us into.

i hope you are all well and your lives are fruitful, with much inner peace, i DO miss you all, whilst the Net has given people the chance to meet cybernetically from all over the world, there are often people you wish you could meet IRL. Gawaher is filled with such people.

Here's to a better, peaceful and developing future, we, our children, and our children's children deserve no less.

Peace, my friends, and Love. :sl:

Neil.

PropellerAds

Hiya back, Thanks for your positive thoughts about us. There is a saying that A person sees himself in others, So I am sure that there is enough goodness in you, for you to think good about others.

Take care, all the best in your life, and yes, InshaAllah I hope and pray that the World will be a peaceful and better place ofr te future generations to come.

Take care, and od come in now and then.

Bye.

Helloz,

goodbye Neil, i hope we can see you back on here. :sl:

That's too bad to hear. We'll miss your posts which many of us, me included, loved to read. We all share your dream of a better world to live in.

I wish you the best in life, and hope to see you around whenever your time allows it.

Peace and love, Neil.

Hi gnuneo,

It's sad to see you leave, but I'm happy to hear that you have big plans ahead of you. I'm also very happy to know that your experience on this forum has been a good one. We've certainly learned a lot from you.

Keep us in your thoughts; your presence will be missed.

Salam.

Hi Neil

take care ........and we wish u the happiness and success life :sl:

we wait you.. drop here when ur time allows

peace

Edited by alaqad

Oh Neil I'm sorry that you are leaving! :sl:

Thank you for always being kind in your posts and always stepping forward with courtesy instead of attacking.

Let us know when you become a Muslim, okay! :sl: You'll be joining a brother/sisterhood of millions who will support you!

Come back again soon! You are in my prayers!

gnuneo,

I always consider you as my friend and I hope you will become a good Muslim someday. Please take good care of yourself.

Wow, I visit again just in time to see gnuneo vanish. Whatever you are doing, gl hf ds dd :sl:

you are all awesome - even the ones i argued with most! :no:

I think i might have fitted that description at one point. But sad to see you leave.. will miss you.. Maybe we'll have coffee someday when we invade your country :sl: ..jks.. and yeah let us know when u become muslim :sl: inshAllah

Take Care and may Allah guide you and us.. ameen

Greetings Neil, I've enjoyed reading all of your posts, you've contributed valuably to the forum. Best wishes and may you prosper much as well as mankind and future generations, inshaa'Allah.

Take care, it's contenting to know we all share a common goal as fellow humans.

Peace be with you,

Bye.

Thank you all for your lovely words, and know that we are always together.

Peace and Love :sl:

xx

i am sorry you left without getting convinced of the singularly unique majestymof your/our/everyhing's Creator...i wish you had accepted Islam overtly....i do feel you are a muslim covertly...anyway..THANKYOU for having been here and do come again..please...salaam.

Brother gnuneo,

Welcome back to this Islamic forum. It is nice to see you here again because I really missed you. I am so happy to see you again on this forum.

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend. -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Salam

Hey wait a minute. How come i have missed this thread i m wondering?

Anyyhow, sad to hear about it....................... and hope you would one day become a muslim.

Salam

Vishah