Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Subhaanallaah

.:: Favourite If Threads ::.

Assalam Alaikum / Peace to All

On Gawaher - Islamic Forum (IF), definitely many of us have favourite threads & because of regular postings - so many threads are lost somewhere on IF.

I thought thn why not to start this thread only for your favourite threads, which you like alot & want that it should be always on the TOP of the other threads - So everyone can visit tht particular thread.

So, lets share your Favourite Threads here.. :D

Jazaak Allah Khair / Thank You

NOTE: If anyone has any objections, thn do let me know..

PropellerAds

Assalam Alaikum

This is my first favourite thread :D

~ If Tomorrow Starts Without Me ~ Posted on Br. Thezman's Blog..

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=33902"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=33902[/url]

Why?

This poem touches the heart & reminds me of so many things.. :D

So.. Now, its your turn..

Jazaak Allah Khair

Assalam Alaikum

OK, here is another favourite: Random Incoherence - By Br. Hasib

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=23799"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=23799[/url]

Why??

As it makes me comfortable by discussing anything I want.. ofcourse within the Islamic limits :D

Jazaak Allah Khair

Assalam Alaikum

Haha.. I think nobody likes any thread on IF :D thts why nobody is posting any favourites here..

Anyways, here is my next thread: "love And The Steps That Lead To Immoral Actions"

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=32146&st=0&gopid=338175&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...pid=338175&[/url]

Why??

Fatwa given here is very sound & very true also.. :D

Jazaak Allah Khair

Assalamu Alaikum, since no one else is posting here, I decided that maybe I should. So here is my favourite Thread:

"POEMS AND POETRY" thread in subhaanallah's blog. I WONDER WHY THOUGH????? LOL, LOL.

Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

I WONDER WHY THOUGH?????
Assalam Alaikum

Why.. Why.. ?? :D

Jazaak Allah Khair for your interest in this thread.. I hope soon other will put there inputs here!

:D

I like loads, um, all the ones that inform us of excellent reminders of our to improve our faith etc... the tea thread, food thread, poem and poetry thread, random incoherence, baree's blog, sisters room games and i'll try and be more specific, lemme do a good search around the forum...