Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mohsin_407

Remember Just Remember....

When things are down and your out of your mind, remember just remember, Allah is the kind

When your life is in darkness and nothing is right, remember just remember, through the darkness Allah is the light

When nothing makes sense and your heading for demise, remember just remember, it doesn’t make sense, but Allah is the wise

When times are troubles and no one seems to care, remember just remember, Allah won’t hurt u, he is the fair.

When your hear is breaking and your pain makes u fall, remember just remember Allah sees it all

When your weak and the road seems long, remember just remember seek strength from the strong

When your life is a burden and everything is unstable, remember just remember, Allah is the able

When the way is cloudy and there’s no one by your side, remember just remember, Allah is the only guide

When no one wants to listen or is willing to lend an ear, remember just remember, Allah is always ready to hear.

When your poor and penniless and your stuck in a niche, remember just remember, Allah is the rich

When your down in your misery and there’s no where to run, remember just remember, you can always run to the one

When your scars are hurting and your hear is in fear, remember just remember, Allah is really here

Sorry i forgot to mention who its by, its not from me, although i wish it was, but i got it from my grandparents house, it was stuck on the wall, but it doesn't say who the author is, so i don't know

Edited by mohsin_407

PropellerAds

Assalam ALaikum

Mashah Allah.. Subhaan Allah.. Jazaak Allah Khair for sharing such a beautiful Poem & reminder indeed :D

May Allah (SWT) reward you for this.. ameen

May Allah (SWT) give us taufeeq to understand the Quran & SUnnah.. ameen

Assalam ALaikum

Mashah Allah.. Subhaan Allah.. Jazaak Allah Khair for sharing such a beautiful Poem & reminder indeed :D

May Allah (SWT) reward you for this.. ameen

May Allah (SWT) give us taufeeq to understand the Quran & SUnnah.. ameen

Ameen.