Islamic Forum
cefarix

Watch Out For Ex-muslim "testimonials"

Assalamualikum brothers and sisters in Islam,

I have read the Arabic posts written by 'high' and I find that he calls us the dogs of religion ( Islam).

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum, brother ######, instead of just saying the part, it would have been a better idea if you or someone else could please translate both of his posts into English.

JazaakAllahu Khairan.

u xxxxxxx lying idiot , i didn't use the word Islam once anywhere in there for starters :sl:

secondly "yabn deen el kalb" is a regular swear word here , just ask dot .

high,

You have insulted us by calling us the dogs of religion so I assume that you call us the dogs of Islam since we are Muslims and we are defending Islam against your allegations. You are wrong if you think that you can insult us in Arabic because some of us know Arabic. Your BIG mouth proves nothing!

the only reason i didnt say the above earlier is out of repect for the few people here who actually practice Islam , generally they're the ones u DON' T find on the political sections saying "the evil zionist xxxxxxxx" , they're the ones u find giving good advice all the time which could actually help people on the forum here get closer to Islam ; how blaming zionist for everything help people know more about Islam , i will never know. what i find funny is that 99% of the people who blame the west for everything r actually living in the west and don't speak a word of arabic or urdu or pakhtun or anything.

You should be ashamed of youself for declaring proudly that you are a non-practising Muslim! You should try hard to become a good Muslim instead of making baseless allegations to mislead Muslims.

A true Muslim would always love and support their Palestinian brothers and sisters in Palestine who are being robbed, terrorized, raped, tortured and massacred by the brutal Zionist terrorists. They would condemn the Zionist terrorists for their crimes against humanity. If you ignore the Zionist terrorism against Muslims, you are supporting Zionism and Zionists! Your allegation above indicates that you support Zionists so you are my enemy and I will not hesitate to debate with you! The fact is Zionists are behind the US-israeli genocide of Muslims in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia etc! And now Zionists are provoking the US regime into attacking Iran.

Even the prophet Muhammad and his followers fought against the Jews when they had broken the peace treaties between Muslims and Jews and the Jews also molested a Muslim woman and attacked the Islamic government etc:

One of the prophet Muhammad's (peace and bless be upon him) first acts on arrival at Madinah was to gather all the major tribes together, including the Jewish tribes to sign a Covenant. One of its major articles was the agreement to defend jointly against a common enemy. The tribe of Banu Qaynuqa' was the first to violate the treaty with the Muslims and they became increasingly disagreeable and hostile towards the Muslims. In this tense atmosphere, there were many incidents of provocation. A Muslim woman was molested, for example, and in the ensuing fight a Jew and a Muslim were killed. As several articles of the Covenant had been breached repeatedly by the tribe of Banu Qaynuqa' the Muslims decided to besiege their fortress. After about two weeks of siege, the Qaynuqa' capitulated and were exiled.

Petty jealousy and hostility also motivated the clash with the Jewish tribe of Banu Nadir. After the battle of Uhud the Muslim position appeared much weaker. The Jewish tribes had excused themselves from the battle of Uhud, on the grounds of Sabbath, and had once again violated the Covenant. The Quraysh who expected the Banu Qurayzah to come to their help, may have instigated this. Abdullah bin Ubayy, a local chieftain with ambitions of being the leader of Madinah, had clandestinely promised to help them causing them to be even more arrogant and intransigent in their behavior. Following the battle, they even attempted to assassinate Muhammad (S). They were also besieged in their fortress and soon capitulated.

On the contrary, you 'high' are making statements that condone the Zionist terrorism. Who are you 'high'?

if u think i was cursing at religion be my guest , but ur only fooling urself.

if u think i was cursing at religion be my guest , but ur only fooling urself.

I have read some of your posts and I find that they are against Islam.

:sl:

I'd like to apologize on behalf of "high" for his language, I hope people can overlook it this time.

######, you are once again coming to conclusions based on emotion, and that's something which you shouldn't do. I too sometimes make that same mistake, it's an easy mistake to make.

What does the Quran say about one who knows the commands of he's creator? Yet this same person refuses (be it out of ignorence or in your case stupidity) to worship he's lord.

How do you know that he knows the commands of his Creator? I can't exactly see someone explaining it to him.

high, PM me with your MSN address please, I'd like to talk to you :sl:

I think there is a good chance that "high" is actually a non-Muslim masquerading as a Muslim. A munafiq.

Yeah well if I'm honest with you I think that if you were to read some of my posts when I was new to Islam you would say the same thing about me.

For those who have actually looked at his previous threads, then maybe you would understand the situation of this brother and sympathize with him a little. He's 15 years old, how many 15 year olds do you know that are into the deen? ...I myself at 15 didn't know a single thing about Islam.

I'm not trying to have a go at anyone or anything, I make this same mistake alot too and it is an easy mistake to make. If we try and help him understand by explaining things to him I think we'd be doing our jobs better; rather than judging him and teaming up against him.

I'd like to apologize on behalf of "high" for his language, I hope people can overlook it this time.

######, you are once again coming to conclusions based on emotion, and that's something which you shouldn't do. I too sometimes make that same mistake, it's an easy mistake to make.

How do you know that he knows the commands of his Creator? I can't exactly see someone explaining it to him.

high, PM me with your MSN address please, I'd like to talk to you :sl:

Salam,

Well lets see what we do know about him.

1) He is someone from Egypt

2) Since he lives in an arabic speaking country, then theres a good chance he knows arabic.

3) Further proof to this can be seen when the ######### (also defined as An ignoble, uncourageous person) insulted me in arabic.

4) He claims to know shahada (look back to he's previous post on this topic)

5) Reading he's previous post will also bring up that he has some knowledge of the Quran.

So we can conclude that since he lives in a prodominatly MUSLIM ARABIC SPEAKING COUNTRY, and has some knowledge of the Quran, then he should already have this knowledge. Unless he is mentally retarded, namaze (prayer) is Fahraz on him.

A non-practicing muslim can be correctly defined as a kufar/munafic.

Yeah well if I'm honest with you I think that if you were to read some of my posts when I was new to Islam you would say the same thing about me.

For those who have actually looked at his previous threads, then maybe you would understand the situation of this brother and sympathize with him a little. He's 15 years old, how many 15 year olds do you know that are into the deen? ...I myself at 15 didn't know a single thing about Islam.

I'm not trying to have a go at anyone or anything, I make this same mistake alot too and it is an easy mistake to make. If we try and help him understand by explaining things to him I think we'd be doing our jobs better; rather than judging him and teaming up against him.

Its a little more serrous then that.

He is OPENLY claiming it is OK to be a non-practicing muslim. This is not acceptable on any account.

If he is claiming that being a non-practicing Muslim is OK, then I don't consider that to be correct either. But the point is that he came here seeking help, so that has to mean something.

Look, if I see that somoene is here just for the sake of being here and doesn't really want to learn then I'm usually the first to say something ...having said that I also believe in giving people a chance. If you look at his profile and the first thread he made maybe you'll know what I mean.

How many of us spend all day arguing with Atheists, Christians etc on this forum ...but when it comes to someone who has said that he wants help we don't help them? Something is seriously wrong, and it makes me question our intentions and how sincere we really are.

If he really is what you are saying he is, then it will become apparent. Until then, I'm going to treat him the same way I'd treat anyone who is asking for help.

So we can conclude that since he lives in a prodominatly MUSLIM ARABIC SPEAKING COUNTRY, and has some knowledge of the Quran, then he should already have this knowledge.

You shouldn't base your stance on assumptions.

We'll you're assuming that he doesnt know any of this. And at the tender age of 15 the poor child is still innocent of all sins.

Do you have proof that he is but a misguided fool?

He came here asking for help. Is it or is it not your duty to help him?

He didn’t request help of any kind on this topic. He seem to have a nasty chip on he's shoulder.

Infact in this particular topic it seems more then anything else he ridiculed those trying to following the saying of the prophet, as well as those brothers and sister that defend our Palestinian breathren.

Have you actually read this entire topic properly? Or just hoped onto the last few posts?

Edited by Luqman1984

It's funny, you speak as if you consider yourself to be someone who has knowledge. If you had knowledge, even a little bit, you wouldn't be so hastey in making takfeer. You are nothing compared to the scholars of Islam, so what makes you think you can make takfeer like that when they themselves didn't?

For those of you who want to make takfeer on this person, know that if the takfeer isn't justified then it's you who is the kafir.

What you need to do is read the following link and be more careful:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/85102/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/85102/[/url]

I'd like to bring to your attention a couple interesting post to give you an idea of the way this thread has been going.

(high [at] Jul 30 2008, 08:13 PM)

it's attitudes like that which cause problems between peoples...

Mighty suspicious of you to see an "attitude" in a simple question.

(High)

i am a Muslim , but this idea of declaring a group that follow a certain ideology greater than others , is not right !

The religion of Allah is no greater than any other religion?

Salam.

QUOTE(Redeem [at] Jul 30 2008, 11:40 PM)

The religion of Allah is no greater than any other religion?

if u read my sig u will see that i am non-practicing !

i believe in God , but tiny details of organised religion , causes a lot of problem in my mind !

for example u might not see this , but it is very arrogant to say that " my religion is above all " ; even if u believe strongly in ur faith , it's not right to go and say such thing !

capiche ??

It's funny, you speak as if you consider yourself to be someone who has knowledge. If you had knowledge, even a little bit, you wouldn't be so hastey in making takfeer. You are nothing compared to the scholars of Islam, so what makes you think you can make takfeer like that when they themselves didn't?

For those of you who want to make takfeer on this person, know that if the takfeer isn't justified then it's you who is the kafir.

What you need to do is read the following link and be more careful:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/85102/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/85102/[/url]

Hold on, who are you to say I dont have any knowledge.

I havent said anything about the status of my knowledge. Nor have I made meantion to weither I am a scholar of Islam or not.

There you are making assumations again, bit hypercrital dont you think?

And who are you to 'High'? It seems to me you that your relationship is more then you make out it to be.

Why are you the one to appologies on he's behalf for he's filty mouth and insults at brother ######? Why are you the one to defend he's ever action? Can he not defend himself? (It didnt seem to me he had any problems defending himself on previous agruements).

You assume again that he has no knowledge of the commands of Islam. Why is he not the one to make meantion of this?

it's attitudes like that which cause problems between peoples...

From what I understand (correct me if I am wrong) this person was condemning taking pride in religion, country is the cause of war etc. If that is what he meant, then he was to some extent correct.

To be honest with you, I don't see a huge problem in what you have quoted there, it could be explained to him in 5 minutes... it's no biggie! This person doesn't even pray, how do you expect his thinking to be the same as yours? He clearly doesn't know as much as you do about Islam, he lacks that understanding ...and I don't see how we have helped him understand by making takfeer on him and pushing him to a side.

Also on a side note: What do you "ÚÈà Çááå" consider a 'Non-practicing' muslim to be?

Like I said, if you had knowledge then you would know that takfeer isn't something to be taken lightly.

I'm not making assumptions, I'm stating facts. If you were someone who had knowledge, you wouldn't be so quick to make takfeer.

I have no relationship to "high".

From what I understand (correct me if I am wrong) this person was condemning taking pride in religion, country is the cause of war etc. If that is what he meant, then he was to some extent correct.

There you are assuming again. So taking pride in being a muslim is wrong?