Islamic Forum
cefarix

Watch Out For Ex-muslim "testimonials"

I never once said outright that 'High' is a kafir. Before you do baseless accusations, show me the evidence.

The one things I have ever said about high is

1) With the evil, twisted things he has said, he does not deserve the right to be called a 'brother'.

2) That he is a coward, not an insult, but a fact.

Read the Quran and you will see what it clearly says about a non-practicing muslim.. are they just sinners or something more?

You'll find the Quran to be more of a worthy read then the link you provided me.

Edited by Luqman1984

PropellerAds
:sl:

Being arrogant is wrong.

Read again what I said.

Since you made meantion that I do not help my fellow 'muslim' to increase their knowledge

you should be aware that pride and aggrogance are 2 diffrent things.

So again I ask you:

taking pride in being a muslim is wrong?
Edited by Luqman1984

I never once said outright that 'High' is a kafir. Before you do baseless acquisitions, show me the evidence.

1) With the evil, twisted things he has said, he does not deserve the right to be called a 'brother'.

Read the Quran and you will see what it clearly says about a non-practicing muslim.. are they just sinners or something more?

...so what were we arguing about the last couple of posts? Or have you just changed your mind now?

Brother, like I have already said he doesn't know as much as you do. It needs to be explained to him, if he rejects it after that then it's not your concern.

I don't think he is a coward. He is someone who has accepted that he has some issues, and has asked for help.

Read the Quran and you will see what it clearly says about a non-practicing muslim

You are making a big issue, into something small. I don't think you have read the link I gave you. Here is one quote which I like.

I always remember the hadeeth in al-Saheehayn, which speaks of the man who said: “ ‘When I die, burn me and crush (my bones), then scatter me in the sea, for by Allaah, if Allaah grasps hold of me He will punish me as He has not punished anyone else in the world.’ They did that, and Allaah said: ‘What made you do what you did?’ He said: ‘Fear of You.’ And He forgave him.â€

This man doubted the power of Allaah and doubted that He would restore him if his remains were scattered; rather he believed that he would not be resurrected, which is kufr according to the consensus of the Muslims. But he was ignorant and did not know about that; however, he was a believer who feared that Allaah would punish him, so He forgave him because of that.

Many people would probably act regarding someone attempting to do something like that the same way you are doing now. It's not always that simple though, you shouldn't generalize.

Since you made meantion that I do not help my fellow 'muslim' to increase their knowledge

I haven't said that he is a Muslim. I have said that he is someone who is asking for help. It's the same when non-muslims come to the forum asking to learn about Islam.

Taking pride in being a Muslim can be wrong ...like I said you shouldn't generalize. For example if someone is taking pride in being a Muslim, and therefore thinks he is better than everyone else then yes that is wrong.

Here are some definitions of the word "pride":

a feeling of self-respect and personal worth

satisfaction with your (or another's) achievements; "he takes pride in his son's success"

Did you yourself guide yourself to Islam? No ...then what is there to be proud about? You should be grateful to Allah.

...so what were we arguing about the last couple of posts? Or have you just changed your mind now?

Brother, like I have already said he doesn't know as much as you do. It needs to be explained to him, if he rejects it after that then it's not your concern.

I don't think he is a coward. He is someone who has accepted that he has some issues, and has asked for help.

You are making a big issue, into something small. I don't think you have read the link I gave you. Here is one quote which I like.

Many people would probably act regarding someone attempting to do something like that the same way you are doing now. It's not always that simple though, you shouldn't generalize.

I never changed my mind, you just made the assumation that I said 'High' is not a muslim. Unless you can provide proof of me outright calling 'high' you should really shutup about the matter. Infact read back to some of my first post on this topic, and you will see that I have clearly written that I am not calling 'high' a kafir as only Allah and 'High' truely know about this matter.

Regards to him being a coward: Fact is.. he is.

The brave little solder insulted me... but decided to switch to arabic.

The subject of this topic was nothing to do with helping 'High'. Nor did he ever ask for any help here.

There are other specific forums that are availible to him to request help, and from what I can see of he;s profile.. he did start usign them.

The only thing he did here was to have 'pride' in being a selfconfessed non-practicing muslim. And defending apostles.. astagfrilluallah.

I haven't said that he is a Muslim. I have said that he is someone who is asking for help. It's the same when non-muslims come to the forum asking to learn about Islam.

Taking pride in being a Muslim can be wrong ...like I said you shouldn't generalize. For example if someone is taking pride in being a Muslim, and therefore thinks he is better than everyone else then yes that is wrong.

Here are some definitions of the word "pride":

a feeling of self-respect and personal worth

satisfaction with your (or another's) achievements; "he takes pride in his son's success"

Did you yourself guide yourself to Islam? No ...then what is there to be proud about? You should be grateful to Allah.

I am proud to be a muslim, I take pride in my religion. Some of those that were here during the time of the prophet give me some of my best pride of my religion, aswell as those that defended Islam over the ages. Saladin is a good example of this. How proud I am that he was a part of MY ummah. How many christians can claim to have someone in he's stature?

Every muslim should have pride in their religion. They should also be grateful to Allah for this. (This goes without saying!)

Taking pride and being agrogant are 2 diffrent things. Agrogence is overwhelming pride, Islam says take things in moderation.

Never in the Quran or the sayings of the prophet (that I am aware of) does it say that pride is haram hence wrong. Unless you know something that I dont...?

Edited by Luqman1984

This Subject/Topic was about the evil apostles videos on youtube. This was not the topic to ask for help.

He 'high' deemed it fit to defend these evil people, cursed people... forgive me for not being warm and friendly to such a stupid act.

THis is the 'Answering anti-Islamic Allegations' forum.. High has decided to play the role of the darkside.

Assalamu Alaikum brothers, I am surprised to read some posts here. I really am thankful to Allah that I did not come in contact with you when I was a 14 year old and running away from Deen and Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala so much so that I stopped praying and even not taking the name of Allah, Why, because Allah chose to take my mother away from me, and I felt it was not right of Allah to do so.......... Do I feel the same thing now, NO I DON'T, not at all, because I have more sense than that and at that time when I was very fragile and lost there were people out there to help me understand. If I did'nt have that support and help, I wonder what I would have done. I owe it to all the lovely family members and friends who were there for me and I pray to Allah that May He be there for them when they need Him, ameen.

I never once said outright that 'High' is a kafir. Before you do baseless acquisitions, show me the evidence.

What Allah says about Non Paracticing Muslims, is Allah saying to the readers of the Qur'aan, and there is a specific reason and a situation in which it was said, we cannot take it and apply it to any situation we want. Does Allah say that WE WHO THINK WE ARE PRACTICING MUSLIMS HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL PEOPLE APOSTATES OR MUNAFIQ OR ANY OTHER THING, just because we have with our limited amount of knowledge have come to the conclusion that so and so is noth worthy.

I commend the boy for saying he has used the words Non Practicing as his signature because he does not want the non Muslims to see his attitude and read his posts and judge Islam by it.

One more thing that I want to point out is that, No scholar of Deen thinks that He is Worth something. Real scholars of Deen are filled with humility. When one of my Son's returned after 10 years of intense study of Quran and Hadith, my husband asked him now that he is a Scholar of Deen, what has he learned. Our son thought for a minute and replied that he has learnt that there is so much out there that he has to learn about Deen, his 10 years of studies has not even touched the Alif of Deen and he feels as if he has to learn so much more.

Anyways, I think this Thread needs to be closed now, I hop the moderators do it soon, before we end up saying more things that we should'nt and get caught in the process in the Courts of Allah..

I pray that Allah helps the boy gain his posture and guides him in the Right direction, if we do help him in any way, we will be doing ourselves a favour, if Allah wills he can use anyone out there to help the boy see the Right path.

Assalamu Alaikum.

One more thing for tonight that slightly annoyed me.

I dont want to grab hold of the wrong end of the stick... what way did you mean that?

Did you mean that I didnt guide myself to Islam... in which my reply would be.. what do you know about me? do not make assumations about me, as you do not know jack.

or did you mean to say I guide myself to Islam with the help of Allah (then the answer would be yes)

Are you saying that it is OK for a generations of muslims to be non-practicing?

if so that is a very scary statement to make.

Its not about self-pride. Its about pride in ones religion.

Edited by Luqman1984

I really am thankful to Allah that I did not come in contact with you when I was a 14 year old and running away from Deen and Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala so much so that I stopped praying and even not taking the name of Allah

With all due respect.. I resent the fact you used that story against me.

We all have our own stories, our extreamly low periods in life. I for one lost my father when I was 15.

Do I need to make meantion of this to win an argument.. no.

You didnt become a muslim because of your family, friends or community, or even the people you grew up with.

You became a muslim because Allah willed it so.

Assalamu Alaikum,

With all due respect.. I resent the fact you used that story against me.

We all have our own stories, our extreamly low periods in life. I for one lost my father when I was 15.

Do I need to make meantion of this to win an argument.. no.

You didnt become a muslim because of your family, friends or community, or even the people you grew up with.

You became a muslim because Allah willed it so.

I did not use the story against you, I read my post again, I wanted to use the word you all and not you, it is my mistake in typing, please forgive me fot that.

My heart goes out to you that you had to loose your father at that tender age, I know how hard it can be, because I went through it with the loss of my mother, May Allah bless them with Jannatul Firdaus, ameen.

You talk about making assumptions brother, and you are making assumptions where I am concerned_______________________ I did not mention that story to gain sympathy or to win an argument, I AM NOT ARGUING ANYTHING, I AM STATING FACTS. As for why I mentioned my personal experience, it was better than using some story out of nowhere, this was something I went through. I just wanted to point out how some incidents in our life can have anegative effect on our Faith, Attitude and Behaviour. THIS IS THE ONLY REASON, nothing more nothing less. What will I gain by winning an argument or what will I loose by loosing an argument

Off course, not a leaf falls from a tree without the will of Allah, so yes, I am a Muslim because Allah wills me to be one, and I pray to Allah that he keeps us all Muslims and protects our Faith in all circumstances, ameen.

Is'nt that the point, that what we are we are because Allah wills, so why not help and pray for those who are lost, if by our duaas and help they are guided, then Alhamdulillah, If Allah does not will for someone to be guided, then It's Allah's Will, we will be blessed for our efforts though.

Assalamu Alaikum.

I'd like to apologize on behalf of "high" for his language, I hope people can overlook it this time.

######, you are once again coming to conclusions based on emotion, and that's something which you shouldn't do. I too sometimes make that same mistake, it's an easy mistake to make.

Emotion? Are you joking? I have read some of high's past posts and I find that they contradict Islam. He proudly claims that he is a non-practising Muslim while making allegations against Islam. If he comes here to learn about Islam, he should not make any allegations against Islam.

Yeah well if I'm honest with you I think that if you were to read some of my posts when I was new to Islam you would say the same thing about me.

For those who have actually looked at his previous threads, then maybe you would understand the situation of this brother and sympathize with him a little. He's 15 years old, how many 15 year olds do you know that are into the deen? ...I myself at 15 didn't know a single thing about Islam.

I'm not trying to have a go at anyone or anything, I make this same mistake alot too and it is an easy mistake to make. If we try and help him understand by explaining things to him I think we'd be doing our jobs better; rather than judging him and teaming up against him.

Can you verify his age? If he doesn't know a single thing about Islam, why does he make allegations that contradict Islam? Where does he learn to make them?

Assalamu Alaikum brothers, I am surprised to read some posts here. I really am thankful to Allah that I did not come in contact with you when I was a 14 year old and running away from Deen and Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala so much so that I stopped praying and even not taking the name of Allah, Why, because Allah chose to take my mother away from me, and I felt it was not right of Allah to do so.......... Do I feel the same thing now, NO I DON'T, not at all, because I have more sense than that and at that time when I was very fragile and lost there were people out there to help me understand. If I did'nt have that support and help, I wonder what I would have done. I owe it to all the lovely family members and friends who were there for me and I pray to Allah that May He be there for them when they need Him, ameen.

What Allah says about Non Paracticing Muslims, is Allah saying to the readers of the Qur'aan, and there is a specific reason and a situation in which it was said, we cannot take it and apply it to any situation we want. Does Allah say that WE WHO THINK WE ARE PRACTICING MUSLIMS HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL PEOPLE APOSTATES OR MUNAFIQ OR ANY OTHER THING, just because we have with our limited amount of knowledge have come to the conclusion that so and so is noth worthy.

As I have said before, we do not know the heart of people so we leave the heart issue to Allah since He is the All-knowing. However, we may judge the actions, sayings, behavior etc of people based on the teaching of the prophet Muhammad (peace and bless be upon him). For example, we know hypocrites based on the following hadith:

Imam Bukhari and Muslim reported that the prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) said, "The signs of the hypocrite are there: That he utters falsehood when he speaks and that he breaks his promise and that he betrays when entrusted", Imam Muslim added in another narration, "Even though he fasts, prays, and claims he is a Muslim."

Based on the hadith above, we know who are the hypocrites.

Is a man still a Muslim if he defies, disputes, reject, or makes a mockery of the Holy Quran or authentic hadiths etc?

I commend the boy for saying he has used the words Non Practicing as his signature because he does not want the non Muslims to see his attitude and read his posts and judge Islam by it.

So you commend him for claiming proudly that he is a non-practising Muslim. You can tell that to Allah on the Day of Judgment! It would be my pleasure to see the consequence of your saying.

Luqman1984 I think we have spoken enough. If you don't want to take on board what I have said then that's between you and Allah. I don't have time to argue with people, 99.9% of the time it doesn't get anywhere, but at least I can say that I tried. The same applies to "high", I will speak to him (if he even logs back onto gawaher...) and try to explain a few things to him ...after that he can do what he wants.

Emotion? Are you joking? I have read some of high's past posts and I find that they contradict Islam. He proudly claims that he is a non-practising Muslim while making allegations against Islam. If he comes here to learn about Islam, he should not make any allegations against Islam.

OBVIOUSLY his statements are going to contradict Islam, he doesn't know as much as you do!!! When you are giving dawah to someone who doesn't know about Islam do you honestly think they are going to accept everything you say without the evidences and it being explained?! Are the Atheists and Christians more deserving of your time than this person is?!

He has already said that the reason he wrote on his signature that he is a non-practicing Muslim is because he doesn't want people to judge Islam based on him!!! That's actually something which I find to be good; so stop hanging on every word he says.

Can you verify his age? If he doesn't know a single thing about Islam, why does he make allegations that contradict Islam? Where does he learn to make them?

Can I verify your age? No I can't.

You both remind me of myself not so long ago, and I'll tell you something, don't let your emotions control you or you wont get anywhere. You both feel sorry for the Palestinians? Let me tell you something, you don't know anything about he Palestinians. You need to wake up and see that the reason we are in this mess is because of our own selves, and if you think that's something to be proud of then you have something wrong with you. If we Muslims are suffering around the world, then it's we who are doing something wrong. We aren't obeying Allah and His Messenger, we aren't out there fighting for the sake of Allah - what are we doing? Nothing. So you can go and point the finger at whoever you want but our situation isn't going to change until we sort out ourselves. I've seen people here complaining about the Jews and what they are doing to us Muslims ...uuuh... HELLO this was the case in the time of the prophet sallallahu alaihi wassallam! The only difference is in that time they actually went and did something about it instead of complain. This is what I am talking about when I say that you are coming to conclusions based on emotions - I have seen you do it before.

I've said everything that I wanted to say, if you want to continue arguing with me then go ahead. I do ask that you leave "high" alone though, I'll try speak to him myself.

So you commend him for claiming proudly that he is a non-practising Muslim. You can tell that to Allah on the Day of Judgment! It would be my pleasure to see the consequence of your saying.

Stop twisting her words, she never said that nor did she mean it in that way.

OBVIOUSLY his statements are going to contradict Islam, he doesn't know as much as you do!!! When you are giving dawah to someone who doesn't know about Islam do you honestly think they are going to accept everything you say without the evidences and it being explained?! Are the Atheists and Christians more deserving of your time than this person is?!

I always present evidence, facts etc to support my statements and I find that arrogant people always reject facts or evidence because they are brainwashed to reject anything that contradict their belief, ideology, interest etc. All human beings including this person are welcomed to discuss with me.

He has already said that the reason he wrote on his signature that he is a non-practicing Muslim is because he doesn't want people to judge Islam based on him!!! That's actually something which I find to be good; so stop hanging on every word he says.

He should be ashamed of himself for declaring proudly that he is a non-practising Muslim. He should study Islam and practise it as his way of life to become a good Muslim instead of making a mockery of Islam. If he really wants to know and study Islam, he should not make a mockery of Islam.

Can I verify your age? No I can't. You both remind me of myself not so long ago, and I'll tell you something, don't let your emotions control you or you wont get anywhere.

Then why do you say that ( I quote your word) He's 15 years old ?

You both feel sorry for the Palestinians? Let me tell you something, you don't know anything about he Palestinians. You need to wake up and see that the reason we are in this mess is because of our own selves, and if you think that's something to be proud of then you have something wrong with you. If we Muslims are suffering around the world, then it's we who are doing something wrong. We aren't obeying Allah and His Messenger, we aren't out there fighting for the sake of Allah - what are we doing? Nothing. So you can go and point the finger at whoever you want but our situation isn't going to change until we sort out ourselves. I

Now you are talking like a Zionist. Zionists also blame and frame Palestinian people! How can Palestinians defend themselves and their country against the Zionist terrorists who are supported by the highly hypocritical super powers and hypocrites who are the leaders of some of Muslim countries?

I've seen people here complaining about the Jews and what they are doing to us Muslims ...uuuh... HELLO this was the case in the time of the prophet sallallahu alaihi wassallam! The only difference is in that time they actually went and did something about it instead of complain. This is what I am talking about when I say that you are coming to conclusions based on emotions - I have seen you do it before.

Please tell me who are terrorizing and massacring innocent Palestinian people and robbing them of their land and destroying civilian targets in Palestine since 1948.

I've said everything that I wanted to say, if you want to continue arguing with me then go ahead. I do ask that you leave "high" alone though, I'll try speak to him myself.

It would be my pleasure.

Stop twisting her words, she never said that nor did she mean it in that way.

Here are her words:

Here are your words:

She didn't commend him for being a non-practicing Muslim, she commended his intention in stating he isn't practicing so people don't judge Islam wrongly. Can you explain to me where the pride is in that?

How many Palestinians do you know? Have you spoken to any Palestinians? One Palestinian brother (who is actually on this forum) has stated that yes infact what is happening in Palestine is because of our own doing. He has told me that there were clubs etc around, and it's only now that some are being destroyed (The brother knows who he is, he can correct me if I am wrong). If we were fulfilling our duties as Muslims this wouldn't be happening, fact. If we were fulfilling our duties as Muslims, we would have the upper hand. Instead people are being slaughtered everywhere, and we are still not taking responsibility.

Here are your words:

She didn't commend him for being a non-practicing Muslim, she commended his intention in stating he isn't practicing so people don't judge Islam wrongly. Can you explain to me where the pride is in that?

So do you think that he has the right to make allegations against Islam while claiming proudly that he is a 'non-practising Muslim'? Please define 'non-practising Muslim'. What does Islam say about non-practising 'Muslim'?

How many Palestinians do you know? Have you spoken to any Palestinians? One Palestinian brother (who is actually on this forum) has stated that yes infact what is happening in Palestine is because of our own doing. He has told me that there were clubs etc around, and it's only now that some are being destroyed (The brother knows who he is, he can correct me if I am wrong). If we were fulfilling our duties as Muslims this wouldn't be happening, fact. If we were fulfilling our duties as Muslims, we would have the upper hand. Instead people are being slaughtered everywhere, and we are still not taking responsibility.

Are you talking about Palestinian Christians? I don't care if Christians want to dance 24 hours a day etc or drink alcholic drink until they drop dead. Muslims should not follow the Christians!

You say Instead people are being slaughtered everywhere, and we are still not taking responsibility. Explain please.

So do you think that he has the right to make allegations against Islam while claiming proudly that he is a 'non-practising Muslim'? Please define 'non-practising Muslim'. What does Islam say about non-practising 'Muslim'?

Like I have said time and time again, he doesn't know what you know. If it was explained to him properly, then maybe he would change his mind. If it's explained to him, and then he rejects it that's a different story. Also, there is no such thing as a "non-practicing Muslim".

I'm saying that all of the evil that's going on around the world, we share a responsibility in that. If we were living by the book of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala, and following the sunnah of the prophet sallallahu alaihi wassallam we wouldn't be having these problems ...do you not agree with this statement?

I only said what I said about "high" because of the attitude he was talking with and the insult. I have not read any of his posts except on this thread. All I can say is, given the way he is acting, there is a chance he is not who he claims to be, that is, he is actually a non-Muslim masquerading as a Muslim to confuse the Muslims in this forum (as the munafiqeen did in Medina).

Now given this behavior, we cannot draw the conclusion that he actually is a munafiq or kafir. People do things for different reasons. One person may insult Islam out of malice and evil, and thus be a true munafiq or kafir. But another person may be hurling insults out of spite, because they are angry, or frustrated, or hurting. Usually talking and trying to understand and comfort such people will allow them to calm down and open up to your ideas, and then you can teach them more about Islam.

We have to be very careful what we categorize people as. You should never just categorize a person as kafir or munafiq based solely on a few impressions of their actions. Remember, it is a Hadeeth to always make up excuses for others. So the first thing that should come to a Muslim's mind is "Oh no, he must have had a bad experience, that's why he is acting like this" or "Maybe he had a bad childhood and his family made him think of Islam as evil. Let us go and talk to him".

Assalamu Alaikum, SubhanAllah, I cannot understand the turn this discussion has taken. I do hope the thread is not closed, because there are some serious accquisitions made here.

JazaakAllahu Khairan Katheeran Abdullah for being there to defend what I said, may Allah defend you when you need defending, ameen.

Want to add here that Non Practicing Muslims to me are those who do believe The Kalimah Laa Ilaaha Illallahu Muhammadur RasoolAllah, but are not particular about the other Ahkaam that come with it , be it one Ahkaam or many. As long as they believe in 1 Allah and believe that RasoolAllah Sallallahu alaihi Wa Sallam is the last messenger of Allah they are in the folds of Islam. As for not practicing, it is between them and Allah, unless it involves another person.

One request, please do not use any words used by myself or any other person and twist and turn them to prove your argument or put the other person down. It does'nt suit a Muslim. Give people benefit of doubt, specially when you know them through the Forum and through the posts.

Take care all of you, May Allah keep us on the Right Path. I have to go now to my school, I will inshaAllah reply to some of the things when I come back if the thread is still running.

Assalamu Alaikum.

Assalamu alaikum,

Assalamu Alaikum, SubhanAllah, I cannot understand the turn this discussion has taken. I do hope the thread is not closed, because there are some serious accquisitions made here.

JazaakAllahu Khairan Katheeran Abdullah for being there to defend what I said, may Allah defend you when you need defending, ameen.

Want to add here that Non Practicing Muslims to me are those who do believe The Kalimah Laa Ilaaha Illallahu Muhammadur RasoolAllah, but are not particular about the other Ahkaam that come with it , be it one Ahkaam or many. As long as they believe in 1 Allah and believe that RasoolAllah Sallallahu alaihi Wa Sallam is the last messenger of Allah they are in the folds of Islam.

A non-practising Muslim means a 'Muslim' who does not practise Islam. Let me make it simple: If you believe that vitamins are good to keep you healthy but you never take the vitamins, you would be weak and sick. You believe that road signs are good for drivers but you don't obey them so what would happen? A man, who claim that he is a Muslim but he does not practise Islam, may be considered a fasiq (sinner/ transgressor) for not practising Islam. My questions are:

1) If he believes in Allah and His messenger, why doesn't he obey Allah and His messenger by practising Islam instead of declaring proudly that he is a 'non-practising Muslim'?

2) If he claims that he is a non-practising Muslim while making allegations that contradict the Holy Quran, Sunnah etc , is he still a Muslim?

Obedience to Allah and His Messenger, Muhammad (SAW), is incumbent upon each and every believer in Islam. We all must obey the commands of Allah, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, regardless of our circumstances or our conditions. Allah The Most High says:

1) O ye who believe! Obey Allah and His Messenger, when He calleth you to that which will give you life; and know that Allah cometh in between a man and his heart, and that it is He to Whom ye shall (all) be gathered. The Holy Quran 8:24

2) O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination. The Holy Quran 4:59

3) We sent not a messenger, but to be obeyed, in accordance with the will of Allah. If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful. The Holy Quran 4:64

4) All who obey Allah and the messenger are in the company of those on whom is the Grace of Allah,- of the prophets (who teach), the sincere (lovers of Truth), the witnesses (who testify), and the Righteous (who do good): Ah! what a beautiful fellowship! The Holy Quran 4:69

5) But those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, and believe in the (Revelation) sent down to Muhammad - for it is the Truth from their Lord,- He will remove from them their ills and improve their condition. The Holy Quran 47:2

As for not practicing, it is between them and Allah, unless it involves another person.

Verily Allah will admit those who believe and do righteous deeds, to Gardens beneath which rivers flow; while those who reject Allah will enjoy (this world) and eat as cattle eat; and the Fire will be their abode. The Holy Quran 47:12

Those are limits set by Allah: those who obey Allah and His Messenger will be admitted to Gardens with rivers flowing beneath, to abide therein (for ever) and that will be the supreme achievement. The Holy Quran 4:13

But those who disobey Allah and His Messenger and transgress His limits will be admitted to a Fire, to abide therein: And they shall have a humiliating punishment. The Holy Quran 4:14

One request, please do not use any words used by myself or any other person and twist and turn them to prove your argument or put the other person down. It does'nt suit a Muslim. Give people benefit of doubt, specially when you know them through the Forum and through the posts.

Here is your own word:

QUOTE(umAhmad [at] Aug 5 2008, 09:07 PM) *

You can tell that to Allah on the Day of Judgment. What is the effect of his 'non-practising Muslim' status on the readers who read his allegations that contradict Islam? People may consider him a Muslim while he is making allegations that contradict Islam.

MY CONCLUSION: All Muslims including me myself must believe in and obey Allah and His messenger so that we will become pious and righteous Muslims.