Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arsalan

Libya: Italian Embryologist Embraces Islam

Libya: Italian embryologist embraces Islam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2006-12-04

The Italian embryologist Vencinso Notu chose Libya as the place to convert to Islam.

After Asr prayers (evening prayer) on Sunday at Jamal Abdul Nasser Masjid at Algeria square in Tripoli, the Italian scientist pronounced the two testimonies before the director of World Islamic Call Society Center.

Al-Ameen, his new name, thanked the Almighty Allah for guiding him to Islam.

" I have been thinking for more than five years ago, about the state of disintegration, collapse and loss of values and morals and non-respect to others and atheism in some religions, killing of children, elderly and women unjustly," he said.

" I become convinced that the Holy Quran revealed by the Almighty to His prophet Mohamed Peace be upon him, 14 centuries ago, is an absolute evidence and a miracle that would never change, and would make you in direct contact with Allah. I look now into Islam, different to the prevalent look in Western media, which did not grasp the real image of Islam" he added.

He went to say " I feel as I have born today, and feel indescribable happiness, as I visit Libya, this Arab and Muslim country for the first time."

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.ljbc(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/online/var_details.php?id=282"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.ljbc(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/online/var_details.php?id=282[/url]

PropellerAds

Assalam Alaikum

Mashahallah.. Subhaanallah.. I'm very happy for him :D

May Allah (SWT) bless him.. ameen

May Allah (SWT) guide us all on the right path.. ameen