Islamic Forum
arabia4allah

Took My Shahada

I won't go into too much, but I took my shahaa tonight mashallah.I just prayed isha and I feel so new now. So soft. so peaceful. So...weightless. Nothing seems to bother me anymore. I don't feel that bitterness when little things get in my way. I feel warm and soft.

salams!

I won't go into too much, but I took my shahaa tonight mashallah.I just prayed isha and I feel so new now. So soft. so peaceful. So...weightless. Nothing seems to bother me anymore. I don't feel that bitterness when little things get in my way. I feel warm and soft.

salams!

Congratulations!!!! :sl:

Salams, duas.

Lols I spelled shahada wrong hehe.

Well I still feel soft and waitless, but now really sleepy, and this paying fajr now...I need to get into a good routine somehow...I cant seemto sleep after fajr but I'd rather miss sleep than miss fajr.

Salams duas

Congratulations!!!! :wub

salams!

wa alekum aslam okhti

Alhumdulelah

Congratulation !!

MAy Allah shade you under his blessing

Inshallah.

wa alekum aslam okhti

Alhumdulelah

Congratulation !!

MAy Allah shade you under his blessing

Assalamo alaikum

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! !

I'm really happy for you, and I pray that Allah subhanahu wataala always guide you and fill your heart with the beauty of the Quran, and may He reward you in this life and the next, ameen.

Congratulations! Allah o Akbar.

I think that warm soft feeling is from your re-cleaned heart. Fulfil your obligations to your best ability and it will stay that way till the end. Inshallah!

:sl: dear muslims

Alhamdulillah, Wonderful News :sl:

Masha'Allah a lot of other revert sisters here too, you should discuss with them anything you may have a problem with

MashaAllah! That's awesome. Congrats!! :sl:)

Asalamu alikum wr. wb....Allahu akbar... :sl:

Mashallah sister... all praises to Allah swt... subhannallah...

Salaam sister. I feel similar serenity, joy, and peace since pronouncing the Shahadah days ago. Insha'Allah you will be ever drawn closer to the love and peace that is The Pristine Faith.

Salaam.

Salam,

Brother Pieter, Congratulations..

You have reminded me how blessed i am to be born into Islam...and people like you show me not to take it for granted...

I wish you and your family all the best ...

Salam

Mabrook on your reversion to Islam. May Allah SWT grant you the highest station in Jannah Ameen.

Peace2u

Salams, duas.

Lols I spelled shahada wrong hehe.

Well I still feel soft and waitless, but now really sleepy, and this paying fajr now...I need to get into a good routine somehow...I cant seemto sleep after fajr but I'd rather miss sleep than miss fajr.

Salams duas

Congratulations!!!! :wub

Asalaam alaikum Sister,

Congraulations, I have the same problem with fajar i wake up and i cant sleep. What i do after fajar is lisen to Quran. I put it on my ipod and it so peaceful lisening to it, it helps me relax and sleep. You should try it!