Islamic Forum
anthony19832005

New Taliban Rules

The truth is, that all that woman thing happened in early days of Taliban movement, when it was not organized, and every commander was saying that he is Taliban, infact, Mullah Omar sacked some of the commanders for that, and do u know about present condition of women in Afghanistan? Are you telling me that warlords in present govt like dostum, and others are treating women better? they are worst my boy, come here, and see what they are doing with women, suicide rate among afghan women increased after the fall of Taliban..bbc report my friend. it is not Taliban, it is every Afghan, it is their way of life, Taliban were changing it, but unfortunately they didn't get much time.

PropellerAds
The truth is, that all that woman thing happened in early days of Taliban movement, when it was not organized, and every commander was saying that he is Taliban, infact, Mullah Omar sacked some of the commanders for that, and do u know about present condition of women in Afghanistan? Are you telling me that warlords in present govt like dostum, and others are treating women better? they are worst my boy, come here, and see what they are doing with women, suicide rate among afghan women increased after the fall of Taliban..bbc report my friend. it is not Taliban, it is every Afghan, it is their way of life, Taliban were changing it, but unfortunately they didn't get much time.

That's an interesting point that it is originally part of Afghan culture. But from the thing I've learned about the Taliban they enforced the culture, and then some.

Depends what warlord I guess. At least its not a central government.

For some reason the thing I remember most about the Taliban was this interview with a guy that ran a zoo. The Taliban had some sort of ruling against Zoos so they made him watch as they beat the animals to death. The only one to survive was this bear thing that had its nose all smashed up and a tiger that had a grenade thrown at it and was all mangeled.

I really honestly wish we could both go there and look around and see what is what.

Unfortunately that wouldn't be very safe for me.

That's an interesting point that it is originally part of Afghan culture. But from the thing I've learned about the Taliban they enforced the culture, and then some.

For some reason the thing I remember most about the Taliban was this interview with a guy that ran a zoo. The Taliban had some sort of ruling against Zoos so they made him watch as they beat the animals to death. The only one to survive was this bear thing that had its nose all smashed up and a tiger that had a grenade thrown at it and was all mangeled.

I really honestly wish we could both go there and look around and see what is what.

how can you believe in such crap, what is source for this? whoever give you this information is abnormal.

Do you believe in fairy tales?

It certainly wouldn't be safe for you as the non-Taleban Afghans cherish white skin also.

That "no beardless boys in your room" thing is definitely talking about homosexuality and pedophilia. That's classic cover-up language.

Disgusting.

That "no beardless boys in your room" thing is definitely talking about homosexuality and pedophilia. That's classic cover-up language.

Disgusting.

Thats because all you sick Westerners think of is Sex wheter its homo bio whatever! You cant assume that its what they are talking about. If you really know the Islamic history then you would know that they mean fighting, i mean common you would be really stupid to assume that they would put something so obvious in the Islamic sharia in the Rules. You know how many lashes you get for the sick things these westerners are talking about?

^ Words of a guy in denial....

... ok ... I know that i am right and so do you but you dont want to agree with me, Just like i know and so do you that the people of Afghanistan like the Mujahideen better then the invaders.

That "no beardless boys in your room" thing is definitely talking about homosexuality and pedophilia. That's classic cover-up language.Disgusting.

From a site called 'Faithfreedom.o.. ;

I WILL REMOVE THIS SITE IF PROVEN WRONG

Support FFI

I CHALLENGE Muslims

I receive many mails from angry Muslims who sometimes beg me and sometimes order me to remove this site. None of that has any effect on me. I consider both pleading and bullying, the signs of psychopathology, which stem from a variety of personality disorders affecting the followers of Muhammad.

If you disagree with my site and want me to remove it, instead of acting as bully or as victim, I invite you to disprove my charges against Muhammad and Islam. If you can show that what I say is unfounded I promise to remove this site not before confessing that I was wrong and Islam is a true religion. I will also pay

$50,000 U.S. dollars

to anyone who can disprove my charges and prove Islam is a true religion in an objective (not subjective) way. This is to thank you for showing me the right way. Hey, what is $50.000 dollars compared to being burned and tortured by a sadistic deity?

The challenge is:

Disprove my accusations against Muhammad.

I accuse Muhammad of being:

a rapist

a pedophile (had sex with a child)

an assassin

a mass murderer

a ruthless torturer

a terrorist (I have been made victorious through terror)

a lecher

a misogynist

a narcissist

a thief and plunderer

a cult leader

a mentally deranged (was paranoid, heard voices, hallucinated of seeing jinns, Satan and angels, used to think he had sex with his wives when he did not, suffered from depression and had suicidal tendencies).

Muslims often ask: "Who will judge whether or not an attempt to disprove your accusations against Muhammad and Islam, was successful?"

My debates with Muslims are published for the world to see. Read them. Do you think anyone of my opponents had a wining argument?

All they said can be summarized as:

a- Denial of the authenticity of the Islamic sources that report the stories of crimes of Muhammad (example: debate with Edip Yukssel, the head of the Submitters)

b- Moral relativism and situational ethics, i.e. “In those days, pedophilia, assassination, rape, theft, massacre and lying, were common practice, so Muhammad is innocent because he did what everyone else did.†Muslims even go as far as to question the legitimacy of the Golden Rule to claim we do not have any bases to condemn Muhammad. In other words evil can be good and vice versa (example: debate with Yamin Zakaria)

These are the only two arguments that Muslims present. I am sorry but any rational person can see these are logical fallacies. Read these two debates. If all you want to do is to rehash the same logical fallacies, don't waste your time, as you can see I have already responded to these arguments.

These charges have no answer. You simply cant disprove them because they are reported in Islamic sources and as such they are considered confessions. You can't acquit a criminal after he has confessed, unless you plead insanity, which is my point. That is why I offered $50,000 as the reward to anyone who can disprove those charges. If I had any doubts, I would not have risked my money and also would not have dared to oppose a sadistic deity like Allah who likes to burn humans for eternity for disbelieving in him. I know for certainty that Muslims have no answer, Muhammad was a liar and his Allah is fabricated by him. These I have proven exhaustively.

To read my charges in more detail read my debate with Mr. Shahzad. I have to add that Mr. Shahzad was a rare Muslim who intelligently argued his case and never descended to logical fallacies or insults. I did not manage to convince him to leave Islam but he earned my utmost respect.

Before trying to refute me, I urge you to read at least the above three debates and write only if you have something new to say, otherwise I will not even read your email, let alone respond to it. You must realize that I can't respond to a billion people who repeat the same thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I receive countless requests from Muslims to debate with them and mostly the challengers are not scholars. Obliviously I can't debate with a billion people. So please don't write to me requesting debate. All you have to do is prove the above charges against Muhammad are wrong. You don't need to debate with me for that. I can prove Socrates, Marx and Freud were wrong even though these guys are dead. Consider me dead. Prove my charges are wrong. Read my previous debates. You can start from here.

Once you wrote your refutation of my charges, please post it in the forum.

Muslims are triumphalists and claim victory even when they are clearly defeated. A Muslim can never accept defeat. A Muslim's typical response to this site is: “my faith in Islam grew after I read your siteâ€. How can one's faith grow after reading the proof that the man whom he thinks to be a prophet was criminal psychopath? Has anyone disproved any of those charges for Muslims to increase their faith in Islam? Or is it that they are worshipping a demonic god?

I have debated with Muslims who claimed victory because according to them I have not proven that Muhammad’s sexual relationship at the age of 53 with the 9 years old Aisha constituted pedophilia. I consider this a self evident fact that needs no proof. I do not think there is any need to prove that day is bright and night is dark to a seeing person. And to a blind, proofs are of no avail.

My debates with Muslims are listed here and can also be found in the forum of this site. No Muslim has yet proven any of the above charges wrong.

They ask me, what if one of those charges is proven wrong; would I still remove the site?

Firstly none of those charges are or can be proven wrong.

Secondly even if hypothetically one of those charges is proven wrong, would that exonerate Muhammad of other charges and make him worthy of his claim?

If you can prove any of the charges wrong I will remove that charge. I will remove the whole site when all the charges are proven wrong.

I repeat again, the challenge is not to prove "I" am not infallible. The challenge is to prove Muhammad was not guilty as charged. For him to be worthy of his claim he must be acquitted of all the charges.

Muhammad claimed to have "sublime morals" (68:4) and be “a good example to follow" (33:21). He referred to himself as "the mercy of God for all the worlds" (21:107) . Surely such a man can't be a rapist, a pedophile, a looter or be guilty of any of the above charges.

So far a few Muslims have responded to this challenge. Here is our discussions. I don't think they managed to prove me wrong. Can you? Do you know of any Islamic scholar who may be able to do that? If you can't prove what I say about Muhammad is false, why are you still a Muslim? Why you insist to follow a false doctrine? Don't you think the miserable state in which the Islamic world finds itself is because it is following a false doctrine that is dangerous and backward?

Please don't start writing your refutation before reading the articles in this site. You'll be shooting yourself in the foot. If you want to write and tell me: "Oh you are wrong. Islam is a religion of peace". "You take everything out of the context". And other clichés like these, please don't. I receive many messages like these everyday. Don't send me the URL of Islamic sites telling me to read, as if there is something new there that I don't know. I have read all of them, they rehash the same nonsense and I have answered them all. I refuted the Quran and don't have to refute thousands of apologetic sites on Islam. If the Quran is the biggest miracle of Islam then don't ask me to refute the interpretation of a follower of the Quran. Take your time, go through my refutation of the Quran and my views about the alleged miracles of the Quran or the claim that it is "scientific". Write to me ONLY after you read few of the articles posted in this site. Most if not all your arguments are already answered.

The best way to win an opponent is to know him and learn about his weaknesses. So read carefully. Don't try to prove to me that Islam is right. Prove to me that my accusations against Muhammad are wrong. But first read the charges and my proofs.

Ali Sina

please read the debate page and if you want to send your refutation post it in our forum.

The following are a few names that have been invited to defend their claim on Islam but declined.

Dr. John Esposito

Ali Sina's open letter to Prof. Michael Sells

Dr Zakir Naik never accepted to respond to my charges against Islam.

The World's Greatest Showman is a conclusive rebuttal of all Dr. Naik's claims.

Huda at About

Please send your invitation to any Muslim scholar you know and invite him to defend Islam.

WOW ! This guy's 'shot out of a canon' !

In answer to yasnov post # 21:

Opium poppy crop to be sprayed

From Times Wire Reports

December 10, 2006

The top U.S. anti-drug official said Afghan poppies would be sprayed with herbicide to combat an opium trade that produced a record heroin haul this year.

The Afghan government has not publicly said it will spray, but John Walters, the director of the U.S. Office of National Drug Control Policy, said President Hamid Karzai and other officials had agreed to ground spraying.

Afghanistan's opium poppies will be sprayed, says US drugs tsar

· Calls for herbicide use follow record harvest

· Fears sensitive move will boost support for Taliban

Declan Walsh in Kandahar

Monday December 11, 2006

Afghanistan has agreed to poppy-spraying measures in a desperate bid to deflate the soaring drugs trade, America's anti-narcotics tsar announced at the weekend.

The move was urgently needed to prevent Afghanistan becoming a narco-state, said John Waters, the head of the White House's Office of National Drug Control Policy. "We cannot fail in this mission."

But the prospect of herbicide use aroused criticism from other western officials, who are sceptical of its benefits and fear it will push farmers into the arms of the Taliban. "Nobody in the international community is loving this," said one.

They are also trying to introduce safron as a replacement crop.

I know I would buy it to put in my Arroz con Pollo.

... ok ... I know that i am right and so do you but you dont want to agree with me

Haha! Right about what, exactly?

Right about how we westerners just jump to the conclusion of peadophilia simply because we're a bunch of perverts?

Right about how just because it is against Islamic guidelines that it can't possibly be true?

lol. Idon't think so.

Sorry, Pash, but the Taliban isn't exactly that group of squeaky clean martyrs that you aparrently thought it to be. You continue to speak as someone who is upset by this fact.

Sorry, Pash, but the Taliban isn't exactly that group of squeaky clean martyrs that you aparrently thought it to be. You continue to speak as someone who is upset by this fact.

You do not understand, neither do those that interpret things actually westerners in general arent that great interpreters no wonder why there is 6000 versions of the bibel eh! :D

And i still stand by the fact that westerners in general have sick minds, it is a fact statistics on the internet will prove that for you, you should check on them and see where the majority of westerners hang out on the web. :D

Your ignorance is also highlighted in the post above as you blamed the taliban for being dirty and what not, fastest growing force in Afghanistan! seems like Afghani's in general have sick minds eh :D

To enlighten you a bit... the majority that are joining the Taliban are Mujahideen they join it for the sake of the world here after and do not think of retarded things like the westerns do, i still remember that post on this forum that had things about the swidish army or whatever demanding hookers in Iraq! :D .

Take the challenge

Here

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.answering-christianity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ac4.htm#links"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.answering-christianity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ac4.htm#links[/url]

So when am i getting my 50 000? lol you are one racist Hindu!

Peace

You do not understand, neither do those that interpret things actually westerners in general arent that great interpreters no wonder why there is 6000 versions of the bibel eh! laugh.gif

And i still stand by the fact that westerners in general have sick minds, it is a fact statistics on the internet will prove that for you, you should check on them and see where the majority of westerners hang out on the web.

You have the innate ability to change the subject around 180 degrees just like that.

Ok, this topic is about the TALEBAN, NOT "WESTERN DECADENCE"

Why dont you just start a thread about how evil westerners are so you can get it all off your chest and stop messing up all the other threads on this forum with the same anti-western rhetoric?

Peace

^ What does that have to do with this?
Someone powerful is playing guardian angel to the drug lords & opium, in order to keep its flow & growth continuing unabated...

Do you even know why they make such a strange rule? Perhaps in the past there is a fighter who tried to do that to innocent young boy, and therefore Taleeban takes an anticipative measure to prevent it from occuring, since young boy is very vulnerable and helpless (isn't this good?). Every society has its sick gay people, and Afghanistan or Taleeban is not an exception. But what I want to ask you, how do you know that such homosexuality activities are rampant in Afghanistan other than the baseless opinion of the writer of the story? This is futile attempts relating one fact (rule) with baseless opinion (massive practice of homosexuality) for those people who can't think to consume. Like always, we'll see who will get trapped with such distortion.

In answer to yasnov post # 21:

Opium poppy crop to be sprayed

From Times Wire Reports

December 10, 2006

LOL, the fact is opium production is record high now. And as for what you are gonna do, I am not impressed.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

Peace

You have the innate ability to change the subject around 180 degrees just like that.

Ok, this topic is about the TALEBAN, NOT "WESTERN DECADENCE"

Why dont you just start a thread about how evil westerners are so you can get it all off your chest and stop messing up all the other threads on this forum with the same anti-western rhetoric?

Peace

It was about the Taliban untill someone decided to take advantage of the poor interpretation of the rule and use it to generalize against the Taliban; and this generalization was because of the western state of mind, i had to generalize against the West to prove a point.

Take the challenge

Here

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.answering-christianity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ac4.htm#links"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.answering-christianity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ac4.htm#links[/url]

As soon as your silly site started talking about how 9/11 was a zionist conspiracy, I stopped reading.

Your are right about the site that the hindu quoted, though. One of the moderators enlightened me about Faith Freedom being an anti-Islamic site about a month ago.

Do you even know why they make such a strange rule? Perhaps in the past there is a fighter who tried to do that to innocent young boy, and therefore Taleeban takes an anticipative measure to prevent it from occuring, since young boy is very vulnerable and helpless (isn't this good?). Every society has its sick gay people, and Afghanistan or Taleeban is not an exception. But what I want to ask you, how do you know that such homosexuality activities are rampant in Afghanistan other than the baseless opinion of the writer of the story? This is futile attempts relating one fact (rule) with baseless opinion (massive practice of homosexuality) for those people who can't think to consume. Like always, we'll see who will get trapped with such distortion.

This seems like a sensible assessment of the rule except for one thing; being an organization that puts such emphasis on moral purity, why would they risk putting such an embarrasing rule in their widely circulated guidelines for one isolated incedent?

That said, it is unfair to say that they engage in such practices because they are evil Taliban. Killers (all soldiers are killers) will do all sorts of disgusting things when there is no dicipline. It is in a soldiers nature. History proves to us that all soldiers are capable of the same atrocities, be they Taliban or NATO. The key difference is dicipline; this set of rules was obviously supposed to address the lack thereof. Therefore, it makes sense that such a guideline would be in the manual.

PS: I am defending the Taliban in this sense because I expect the same rules to apply for US soldiers as well. Atrocities are rarely the result of inate bloodlust. Most often it is usually because:

(a. Atrocities are sanctioned and/or encouraged (This was the case with most nazi soldiers, but apparently not with the Taliban)

(b. Poor Dicipline (One can hardly accuse the nazis of poor dicipline, but this seems to be the case with the Taliban)

(c. An impossibly stressful atmosphere/unachievable goals (The case with US soldiers, but also lowered army standards)

Edited by Russ of Vespuccia

This seems like a sensible assessment of the rule except for one thing; being an organization that puts such emphasis on moral purity, why would they risk putting such an embarrasing rule in their widely circulated guidelines for one isolated incedent?

I dunno and no one knows for sure, maybe you can give the Taleeban a call asking them to send IF the copy of the original document along with their interpretation. However, I'm glad that you seem to have realized that Taleeban emphasis is on moral purity.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

Disgusting.

It is true. But the disgust is where it is being approved, and gay marriages are being allowed by law. Not where it is being stopped before it can even start to happen. Comprende?

So you know better about Taliban than us from Afghan origins and living in neighbour of Afghanistan with thousands of Afghans and pakistanis who visit Afghanistan every now and than, and people who are/were part of Taliban?

It is against Islamic law to bring children to the battlefield without facial hairs, Afghan kids want to fight, sometime adventure and love of fight bring thiese children to the battlefield, and some commanders were allowing them to fight under their command, Mullah Umar simply put an end to this. Anything else you are thinking is wrong, it is as simple as that, Taliban homosexuals? lol

Another new thing for Taliban..

Take the challenge

Here

(www.)"http://answering-christianity/ac4.htm#links"]answering-christianity/ac4.htm#links[/url]

I'm not the one offering the cash. It's not my site. I stumbled across it researching these 'new Taliban rules'. But you should drop that guy a line. As far as the

'racist' thing goes, I just posted the stuff, I didn't say I thought the guy is right. As a matter of fact, if you re-read my post, at the end I, more or less, call the guy a loon. Now I know how the Pope felt when everyone was all over him just for quoting something people didn't care for. Neither he nor I created the offending text, we just brought it to light. Pretty quick with the 'R' word, though. Aren't we, Mr. Pashton ?