Islamic Forum
anthony19832005

New Taliban Rules

I dunno and no one knows for sure, maybe you can give the Taleeban a call asking them to send IF the copy of the original document along with their interpretation. However, I'm glad that you seem to have realized that Taleeban emphasis is on moral purity.

Well, the organization is religion-based, so naturally personal morality would be emphasised, for fellow muslims at least.

As for getting their number, I'll look them up in the yellow pages, but apart from that there isn't much I can do. Maybe Jesse Jackson still has their phone number....

PropellerAds
I'm not the CUT SHORT Mr. Pashton ?

Yo bugsy,

Take my challenge!

Create your own religion with over a billion followers who even after the passing of 1000 years since you've left this world are prepared to lay thier lives down to defend you and your religion

And then and only then will i believe you are to be taken seriously!

But until then, carry on worshipping cows mate, dont blame you though, i love cows... they produce milk for my tea so are a blessing from god and then when your done you can cook em into beefburgers which taste lovely so its another blessing....

Oh btw, Muhammed pbuh is your saviour, your own jogi dude even said so (just before you lot killed him) so stop messing around and follow the right way which you know is the truth and the 50'000 you can use to fund some charity...... :D

Edited by shaidmahmood

But until then, carry on worshipping cows mate, dont blame you though, i love cows... they produce milk for my tea so are a blessing from god and then when your done you can cook em into beefburgers which taste lovely so its another blessing....

Oh btw, Muhammed pbuh is your saviour, your own jogi dude even said so (just before you lot killed him) so stop messing around and follow the right way which you know is the truth and the 50'000 you can use to fund some charity...... :D

Wow. :D

Alot of prejudice in that post. Stop the hating, dude.

Aren't members of this forum supposed to respect other religions?

So you know better about Taliban than us from Afghan origins and living in neighbour of Afghanistan with thousands of Afghans and pakistanis who visit Afghanistan every now and than, and people who are/were part of Taliban?

It is against Islamic law to bring children to the battlefield without facial hairs, Afghan kids want to fight, sometime adventure and love of fight bring thiese children to the battlefield, and some commanders were allowing them to fight under their command, Mullah Umar simply put an end to this. Anything else you are thinking is wrong, it is as simple as that, Taliban homosexuals? lol

Another new thing for Taliban..

Couldnt have said it better!

I'm not the one offering the cash. It's not my site. I stumbled across it researching these 'new Taliban rules'. But you should drop that guy a line. As far as the

'racist' thing goes, I just posted the stuff, I didn't say I thought the guy is right. As a matter of fact, if you re-read my post, at the end I, more or less, call the guy a loon. Now I know how the Pope felt when everyone was all over him just for quoting something people didn't care for. Neither he nor I created the offending text, we just brought it to light. Pretty quick with the 'R' word, though. Aren't we, Mr. Pashton ?

WHAT DOES YOUR POST HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC?

Wow. :D

Alot of prejudice in that post. Stop the hating, dude.

Aren't members of this forum supposed to respect other religions?

I'm just telling the facts... Just telling him that he's going the wrong way and needs to go the right way...

Its like when i was a kid i used to think my father was such a bad person fro not letting me out late at night but when i grew older i understand that what he did was for my own benefit...

All it is with this guy he's good at critisism, quick and sharp with good english but it dont mean he's right. Look at blair in parliament he's nearly untouchable but does he make the right decisions... nope!

Also if he is so good and right then why are there so many people in the world so convinced by Islam and there are millions who are prepared to lay thier lives down for Islam... whatever you think of our prophet PBUH the man's a mirracle call him what you want, think what you like but there is no man or woman on this earth today that can achieve anything like he has no matter what they do! And they all know that!

Mashallah

Also regarding taliban, i used to hate them a lot but recently i've started to respect them and this little boy thing you lot are talking about... obviously there must be some bad eggs in the taliban just like there are in the armies so obviously they are going to have rules and regs to keep them at bay

they are going to have rules and regs to keep them at bay

again, Homosexuality and Sex without marriage in Islam is something that even a 12 year old would know the answer for, they wouldnt put something like that on the rules! its common sense people misinterpretation!

again, Homosexuality and Sex without marriage in Islam is something that even a 12 year old would know the answer for, they wouldnt put something like that on the rules! its common sense people misinterpretation!

It seems pretty silly to assume that just because someone knows that something is wrong, they won't do it.

It seems pretty silly to assume that just because someone knows that something is wrong, they won't do it.

Ok, well here is some simple logic for you,

If i were a Talib and that rule wasnt up i would know that it is Haram to do the act and i know that if i do it then i will probably get shot if i was caught right...? cuz you know its against Islam, then whey would the Taliban then need to put it up on the main rules? to bolden it out for me or something?

then whey would the Taliban then need to put it up on the main rules? to bolden it out for me or something?

Exactly. Most people who think they can get away with breaking a rule will. It was probably put in the formal rule book to let their members know that they are on the lookout for such behavior more than others.

Again, I don't believe that pedophilia is rampant in Taliban ranks, but there were obviously enough offenders (or a few well publicized ones) to justify putting in such a rule.

Come on a bunch of people that show contempt for women and hide them away must do so for a reason - that they're partial to a bit of buggery with weaker boys.

So sex with men and sex out of marriage is wrong in Islam, and a 12 year old would certainly know that - so if the 12 year old was buggered by a gay taliban soldier what would the 12 year old do? He'd be quite rightly scared to death as he has <forcibly> had sex out of wedlock and had sex with a pedo pervert taliban, he'd probably keep it all hush hush so as to ensure his head didn't fall off. And then begins the big cycle of sex abuse being swept under the carpet, you know, like the catholic church, and probably most religions with men as leaders have experienced.