Islamic Forum
Umm Khaled

Request: Haram Vids (Haraam - Makkah)

Assalamu Alaikum

Can someone please give me some close up videos of the haram shareef.

Wassalam

-- post has been edited by Hasib for clarity

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum, UmmKhaled, LOL,LOL, When I saw the Title of this Topic I was like wow, who is requesting haram Video, Talk about mixup, I came here with full intention to report this post, then saw your name and looked deeper and could'nt help smile.

I don't know about here, but I saw close up Masjid-ul-Haram video somewhere else, I will check if someone can post it here inshaAllah.

Take care sister. Assalamu Alaikum, umAhmad.

Salaams

I was also sucked in by the potential sarcasm associated with the title.

bcaz Haram Videos are definitely not scrace :D

here is a blurry vid I got off Youtube

Peace

Assalamu alaikum that's the video I was talking about, Here you have it Sister UmmKhaled, thanks to brother llogical.

Assalamu alaikum.

Assalamu alaikum Sis. UmmKhaled, Nothing wrong with your name, it is a very nice name. The misunderstanding was about the Title of The Topic. I think we were a bit mixed up between Haram vids......... and Haraam Vids.

There were a few people who came on the Forum recently to post unIslamic stuff, so I thought, here is someone again, but then I saw that you were the one who posted, I was relieved, that it was not one of those spams, but our own sister.

Sorry if my post caused you any problem. I hope it is clear now. Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

Salamu Alaikum

When I saw the Title of this Topic I was like wow, who is requesting haram Video, Talk about mixup
LOL i thought the exact same thing when i came across this post last night. :D

Sis Umm Khaled i hope you found what your looking for :D

:D

When I saw the Title of this Topic I was like wow, who is requesting haram Video, Talk about mixup

Hope you dont mind sis Umm Khaled..I added a little extra to your topic title :D

LOL i thought the exact same thing when i came across this post last night.
Assalam Alaikum

Same.. I agree here too ^ ^ ^ :D

May Allah (SWT) guide us all.. ameen

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img184.imageshack.us/img184/1629/makkahng1.jpg[/img]

i dont know what is written on that arabic writing but we have this picture on our kitchen's wall for years and i found it on net recently..i know about it that it is a memory of the wednesday flood year 1941 in Makka...

Edited by muzur

Asalam -Wa -Alaykum

Intersting pic of the flood.

But I misunderstood the topic too.

hehe. :sl:

Guest amani

:sl:

this is an all around vid of the model of the masjid

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yet3dkabah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/downloads/vid3.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yet3dkabah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/downloads/vid3.htm[/url]

did you get the video you wanted :sl:

Sis check out ######youtube###### and type in makkah, haram etc and u can find lots of vids insha'Allah :sl:

Assalamualaikum sis ummekhalid

sis check my channel on youtube :sl: inshaAllah you like my video page :sl:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/profile?user=sisAhmed"]MY CHANNEL[/url]

Guest amani

also sister

you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-fr(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

and

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_haramainrecordings.blogspot.co/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_haramainrecordings.blogspot.co

/[/url]

Edited by amani

Salam sis,

Yes I second Amani's "you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-fr(contact admin if its a beneficial link)" site. It has very nice videos of fajr, maghreb, and isha prayers in Mecca and Medina. They are put up the day after they air live. Very nice site indeed.

At least we got the whole topic title ordeal straightened out...lol :sl:

Salam

:sl: for the videos. Lol, at the photo sis muzur. The Arabic says ''A rare photo of the Haram that was taken year 1941 and the level of the rain water reaches the Hajar Al Aswad. And the Tawaf about the Ka'bah is...by swimming'. Lol.

Jazaakum Allah kheyr for sharing. : )