Islamic Forum
Aboo Uthmaan

Practical Ways To Abstain From Disobedience To Allaah

Click the link below to listen to / download this audio file:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yet4shared(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/file/56825924/e10d0500/Practical_Ways_to_Abstain_from_Disobedience_to_Allah_by_Shaykh_Khaalid_al-Jaasim.html"]Practical Ways to Abstain from Disobedience to Allaah by Shaykh Khaalid al-Jaasim[/url]

PropellerAds
Click the link below to listen to / download this audio file:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yet4shared(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/file/56825924/e10d0500/Practical_Ways_to_Abstain_from_Disobedience_to_Allh_by_Shaykh_Khaalid_al-Jaasim.html"]Practical Ways to Abstain from Disobedience to Allaah by Shaykh Khaalid al-Jaasim[/url]

will insha-Allah listen to it...thankyoiu for posting it here...jazaak-Allah

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

I have not read the link yet, but I have a comment before I read the link:

Personally, I, at least try, to follow the following things to Avoid Disobedience:

1. Listen and Obey/Listen and Believe

2. Suppression of Own Desires and fighting Self-Indulgence

3. Suppression of Anger, Pessimism, and Greed

4. Stick with the Jama'ah and be in the right environment even if you have to travel and leave.

5. Remember, that if a town or country reminds you with a sin then you probably would be able to leave the sin unless you leave the town or locality you are right now.

Salam

Walaikum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Mashaa’Allaah brother, some great advice and nice pointers, jazak’Allaahu khairan! The audio link I have posted does touch on some of the points that you have made mention of as well as others, such as having awareness of Allaah, i.e. He Sees All, Hears All and Knows All, etc.

Was-salaamu ‘alaikum

Aboo Uthmaan