Islamic Forum
Yasnov

Holocaust Industry

Dutch Jews who lived in hiding during Nazi occupation seek reparations

By Cnaan Liphshiz

Tags: Holocaust, Amsterdam

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethaaretz(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hasen/spages/1005789.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethaaretz(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hasen/spages/1005789.html[/url]

As far as Germany is concerned, Dutch Jews deserve no compensation for

living in hiding during the Nazi occupation. Reparations negotiators told

Haaretz last week they plan to make the issue the focus of the next round of talks with Germany on whether survivors from Holland should be compensated.

Advertisement

Community leaders are also working to lift a stipulation stating that former residents of the Amsterdam Ghetto are not to be compensated for having to live there, because the ghetto is defined in Germany as "an open ghetto" whose inhabitants could leave.

Orly Joseph, a spokeswoman for the Conference on Jewish Material Claims

against Germany, said her organization will bring up the Dutch Jews' case in the annual negotiations with Germany.

The issue became relevant last month after community leaders succeeded in

lifting an exclusion barring Dutch Jews from German reparations. In November, Dutch Jewry launched a campaign concerning a one-time 1,400-euro grant that most Dutch survivors received in the 1960s, which later excluded 2,000 people from receiving a monthly stipend of 270 euros.

Any recipient of the grant, known by the Dutch acronym CADSU II, became

ineligible for compensation under the Conference's Article 2 fund for Western Jews. After Article 2 was expanded in June, Berlin allocated additional funds for Dutch survivors and upped the Article 2 stipend from 270 euros to 291 euros.

But the chairman of the Association of Immigrants from the Netherlands, Henoch Wajsberg, says the agreement still leaves out many survivors.

Professor Johannes Houwink ten Cate, head of the Holocaust and Genocide

Institute of Amsterdam University, says that while the Amsterdam Ghetto was not an open-air prison like the East European ghettos, it was cut off from public transportation and had signs on its gates designating it as "the Jewish quarter."

He says people who lived in hiding suffered more than those in the ghetto: "These people suffered enormous psychological damage for many years, and especially the children.

PropellerAds
from all those victims, it's only jews that frequently made the headlines asking for reparations, even until today

Dutch Jews who lived in hiding during Nazi occupation seek reparations

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethaaretz(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hasen/spages/1005789.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethaaretz(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hasen/spages/1005789.html[/url]

russ, if you were angela merkel, what would you do?

wassalam,

y

Jul 14, 2008 13:22 | Updated Jul 14, 2008 20:53

'Holocaust studies must be mandatory part of curriculum (in Australia)'

By JTA

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetjpost(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull&cid=1215330962482"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetjpost(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?pag...d=1215330962482[/url]

my comment: the more you try to do this, more people will be interested to learn the real truth about your holocaust (read: holohoax) and your racism.

wassalam,

y

Brother Yasnov,

I can prove that the Holocaust is a hoax. The Zionists are using the fairy tale to blackmail the West into supporting the brutal Zionist cause.

the Zionists are using the fairy tale to blackmail the West into supporting the brutal Zionist cause.

true brother, the zionists have led the US and the west to attack iraq and now preparing to attack iran for their zionist benefits. while the US will take the casualties, world's condemnation and money.

only smart people can see this.

wassalam,

y

Muslims are not Holocaust deniers though are they (unlike certain Catholic bishops)? .....the impression I get from this forum is that Muslims believe the Holocaust happened (but that the Nazis were really Jews making it happen to get a homeland?) Now I really am getting confused - do Muslims believe the holocaust happened or not?

Now I really am getting confused - do Muslims believe the holocaust happened or not?

You will find varied responses from Muslims. Some might deny it, some might not, some might argue the means of killing and the amounts and killing etc. As for me personally, I believe the Holocaust happened as in approximately 5-6 million Jews were murdered and starved to death as per the mainstream numbers, it wasn't orchestrated by the Jews and it was a tradgedy. There is no one uniform belief on the Holocaust that all Muslims believe.

Edited by Younes Ibn Abd' al-Aziz

I just might add that denying the Holocaust is a serious, grave mistake of the highest degree, not only because it is denying a tradgedy but also because it attacks the foundation upon which Islam is built. Islamic methodology has shaped my way of thinking to a large degree and denying the Holocaust would render me a hypocrite from an Islamic scholarly perspective.

Here is a good article on the matter:

Holocaust Denial Undermines Islam

By Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

This article originally appeared in Tikkun Magazine, and is published here with permission.

Epistemology is a branch of philosophy that studies the nature and basis of knowledge. How do we know things? It also studies the veracity of “truth.” How do we know the difference between belief, knowledge, opinion, fact, reality and fantasy? The Greek philosopher, Carneades, believed that knowledge of reality, of what is true or false, is impossible, that nothing can be known with certainty; his philosophy is known as skepticism. It does not reject belief altogether; Carneades felt that our belief about any given matter should be subjected to intense scrutiny and then, using a scale of probability, we should accept or reject the likelihood of its truth or falsehood. But we must make no absolute claims to it. Another Greek skeptic, Cratylus, however, was more radical in his approach and believed that nothing could be known at all, and thus no statements could convey anything true or meaningful. He finally gave up talking altogether.

Most of us are neither moderate nor extreme skeptics; we believe what our teachers told us. Although some of us learned later that perhaps a little skepticism was indeed warranted, we survived with our grasp of reality reasonably intact. We live in a world where facts are meaningful and opinions can be assessed, at least to the degree that we deem them sound or unsound. When it comes to religion, those of us who are raised in traditions often reject such assessments and simply believe what we were taught. For many religious people, skepticism is anathema, the work of the devil. However, our Abrahamic traditions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam have always been concerned with and seriously interested in epistemology, because each of these faiths have profound truth claims that need substantiation or “believability.”

Islam, at its advent, developed a sophisticated methodology for the validation of truth claims. One of the greatest achievements of the Islamic scholastic tradition is ‘ilm ar-rijaal, the science of narrators. It is the study of reports of events in the life of the Prophet, especially of his sayings and deeds. Its formulators established a rigid set of criteria to validate the truth claims of those who asserted they saw or heard the Prophet do or say such-and-such. Reports were grouped into two categories: ahad, or solitary reports in which one or a few people claimed to have heard or seen something, and mutawatir, or multiply-transmitted reports narrated in numbers large enough to preclude collusive fabrication. The solitary reports must meet many criteria before being accepted as sound statements that nonetheless contain, depending upon the degree to which the criteria were met, a certain probability of error. On the other hand, firmly established multiply-transmitted reports, in numbers that rule out collusion, are taken as uncontestable fact.

The Quran, the seventh century book narrated by Muhammad, is considered mutawatir, and thus epistemologically undeniable. Whether one believes it is from God or not is another matter, but the Quran in its current form is the same Quran the Prophet taught to his companions more than 1,400 years ago; untold numbers in each generation of Muslims have transmitted the same recitation, making it infallible in its historicity and accuracy. Islamic scholars accepted multiply-transmitted reports from Muslims and people of other faiths. Upon this epistemological foundation rests the Muslim faith. Creedal matters are deemed valid only if they are buttressed by multiply-transmitted traditions that can be traced back to the Prophet. Although Islamic jurisprudence is largely based upon solitary evidence (hence the differences of opinion in the various schools), the Quran and the creed of Islam are both founded upon multiple narratives that achieve an undeniable status. Early Muslim scholars would certainly consider much of our current knowledge of history to have achieved such status. For instance, there is consensus among historians that the Normans invaded England in 1066; too many accounts of this momentous event exist and have been recounted in each generation through multiple sources. In the case of any solitary original source, healthy skepticism is warranted. When Lee Harvey Oswald claimed to be a patsy, it led to an entire field of conspiracy studies among Kennedy assassination buffs. Did he act alone or didn’t he? That aspect of the event is debatable. But was John F. Kennedy shot on November, 22, 1963 in a motorcade at Dealey Plaza in Dallas? Far too many accounts of that tragic event exist; to deny it is simply to deny reality and have one’s sanity questioned.

Much of what we know about the world and what we accept as truth comes from multiply-transmitted accounts. Let’s say I claim that Australia doesn’t exist and is merely a figment of our imagination, that its origins lie in a whimsical cartographer in the Middle Ages who decided that such a large ocean needed a land mass. And, when confronted with people who claim to be from Australia and can prove it, I dismiss them as part of a conspiracy of cartographers who wish to perpetuate the myth of their forbearer. I would be laughed at, or ignored, or deemed “certifiable.” While this example seems absurd, many people actually believe things just as fatuous and far-fetched.

Holocaust denial is one such example. As one who has read some Holocaust denial literature, with the poorly reproduced pictures and claims of the orchestration of these scenes in collusion with the U.S. government, I can attest to the tragic gullibility of people who take such literature as historical truth. To return to the Kennedy assassination, if one reads Mark Lane’s version that a rogue element within the CIA killed Kennedy, the “facts” seem overwhelming. But if one reads another version that the Mafia killed Kennedy because of his failure to return Cuba to the gambling lords of Italian America, the “facts” also seem overwhelming. Finally, one can read the version that Mossad killed Kennedy because he wanted to force nuclear inspections in israel, and again the “facts” seem conclusive. Each of these accounts is presented with utter certainty by the “researchers.” In the end, reality is manipulated to meet the needs of the mythologist.

Indeed, we are each entitled to our own opinions, but not to our own facts. And those who present alternative versions of “reality” tend to reject everything that does not suit their theory, and cherry-pick and interpret everything—facts, innuendos or “coincidences”—that does.

In the case of the Holocaust, the facts are clear and transmitted from multiple sources. Tens of thousands of Jewish and other individuals who survived the death camps and other horrors of Nazi Germany lived to tell of it. Nazis were brought to trial, evidence was presented in court, and they were convicted. Mass graves were found, and gas chambers were discovered, which were clearly not delicing rooms as some callously claimed. The ovens exist and cannot be reduced to an efficient way of preventing cholera outbreaks or disposing of victims of starvation. I have personally met many Holocaust survivors and their children. I have seen tattoos. I have also heard firsthand accounts of the horrific events. The numbers and details of such events may be legitimate areas of research and inquiry for scholars, but questioning whether the events took place at all undermines the epistemological basis of our collective knowledge. Muslims, of all people, should be conscious of this as their religion is predicated on the same epistemological premises as many major events in history, such as the Holocaust. To deny such things is to undermine Islam as an historical event. That a “conference” examining the historicity of the Holocaust should take place in a Muslim country hosted by a Muslim head of state is particularly tragic and, in my estimation, undermines the historicity of the faith of the people of that state.

In our inherent contradictions as humans, and in order to validate our own pain, we deny the pain of others. But it is in acknowledging the pain of others that we achieve fully our humanity. A close friend of mine, a professor of religion in a Muslim country for many years, recently told me that his wife, an English teacher in that country, had wanted to use Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl as a text for her Muslim pupils. But the school administrators repeatedly denied her request because they deemed it inappropriate reading for young Muslims. It is sad that the current political morass in the Middle East has led to this intolerable refusal to confront a people’s collective suffering. Perhaps in acknowledging that immense past of Jewish suffering, in which the Holocaust is only the most heinous chapter, Muslims can better help the Jewish community to understand the current Muslim pain in Palestine, Iraq and other places. In finding out about others, we encourage others to find out about us. It would greatly help our Jewish brethren to know the historical facts of Jewish experience in the Muslim world, which are often heartening and humanizing and very different from their European experience. In our mutual edification, we grow together.

Tikkun Magazine, 2007.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetzaytuna(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articleDetails.asp?articleID=118"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetzaytuna(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articleDetails.asp?articleID=118[/url]

Edited by Younes Ibn Abd' al-Aziz

That is very interesting - thank you Younes. A very interesting resource also.

I must say, I am very impressed with both of your answers, and the article. In all cases, it is important to establish and research facts and face up to them. I hope that as a Christian I would not let my faith prejudice me against any Muslim.

I sometimes ask myself the question: if Muslims were being persecuted in Britain in the way that Jews were being persecuted in Germany and Europe in the 2nd WW would I help them and hide them in my home as some Germans and Europeans did for the Jews? I would like to hope that I would: whether Jew or Muslim, if any were being persecuted I would hope my response would be the same to them both, as would be Christ's, showing the same love without favour.

Yes I kow about this bish. Well he's missed three things which come to my mind:

1) 6 million Jews weren't gassed - he is quite right. many of them were shot, and many of them died of disease or starvation in the camps (typhus etc) and many died on death marches. Everyone knows this. No-one claims that 6 million Jews were gassed. He is making false accusations if he thinks that.

2) the Jews weren't gassed with their clothes on. I amazed that he has got this wrong as he is an educated man, and everyone knows that the Jews were gassed NAKED (they thought they were having a shower and they were all naked). Making the Jews undress naked was a form of humiliation the nazis delighted in.

3) He doesn't take into account the Nazis own immaculate records which they kept. This how many holocaust survivors were able to find out what happened to their loved ones (or at least where the place where they perished).

At least he doesn't deny the Holocaust totally - he just denies the scale of it, but he's wrong. The Nazi's own records bear witness to how many were killed.

Yes I kow about this bish. Well he's missed three things which come to my mind:

1) 6 million Jews weren't gassed - he is quite right. many of them were shot, and many of them died of disease or starvation in the camps (typhus etc) and many died on death marches. Everyone knows this. No-one claims that 6 million Jews were gassed. He is making false accusations if he thinks that.

You are exaggerating the Holocaust by using the word 'Everyone knows this'. The fact is the Red Cross does not have any statistics that show 6 million of Jews were wiped out by Nazi Germany so the Holocaust is a lie that is invented by the Zionists themselves.

2) the Jews weren't gassed with their clothes on. I amazed that he has got this wrong as he is an educated man, and everyone knows that the Jews were gassed NAKED (they thought they were having a shower and they were all naked). Making the Jews undress naked was a form of humiliation the nazis delighted in.

The fact is the naked Jews were deloused by the Germans. Epidemic typhus, Murine typhus or "endemic typhus" and Scrub typhus are spread by lice on humans, fleas on rats and harvest mites on humans respectively, can be fatal in any concentration camps so the Germans deloused the Jews in order to save them. Even the British had large gas chambers to eliminate lice etc to prevent typhus from spreading. Can I say that the British had carry out the Holocaust against the Jews in UK?

3) He doesn't take into account the Nazis own immaculate records which they kept. This how many holocaust survivors were able to find out what happened to their loved ones (or at least where the place where they perished). At least he doesn't deny the Holocaust totally - he just denies the scale of it, but he's wrong. The Nazi's own records bear witness to how many were killed.

I challenge you to show me the official Nazi records to support your allegation above. The Zionists know that the so-called Holocaust is a Zionist lie so they and their Zionist puppets make the law that suppresses the freedom of speech by forbidding educated from questioning, discussing and investigating the so-called Holocaust critically. It is an attempt by the Zionists to silence the educated people and condone the lie.

The Holocaust is a Zionist Lie

MEMRI

July 30, 2004

Egypt's Ruling Party Newspaper:

The Holocaust is a Zionist Lie Aimed at Extorting the West

Dr. Rif'at Sayyed Ahmad, director of the "Jaffa Research Center" in Cairo and columnist for Al-Liwaa Al-Islami, which is the Egypt's ruling National Democratic Party's paper, published a two-part article titled 'The Lie About The Burning of the Jews.' In his article, Ahmad stated, using the work of Western Holocaust deniers, that the burning of Jews in gas chambers during World War II was a tale made up by the Zionist movement in order to extort the West and make possible the establishment of the Zionist enterprise. The following are excerpts from the article:(1)

'Did this Holocaust Indeed Take Place, and what is the Truth about the Numbers?'

"The Zionist enterprise on the land of Palestine succeeded by means of lies and myths, from the myth of the 'Chosen People' and the 'Promised Land' to the lie about the burning of the Jews in the Nazi gas chambers during World War II. When these means were scientifically examined, it was proven that they were untrue, that their reasoning was weak, and that they cannot withstand the test of solid fact.

"What interests us here is that this lie [about] the burning of the Jews in the Nazi crematoria has been disseminated throughout the world until our time in order to extort the West and make it easier for the Jews of Europe to hunt [sic] Palestine and establish a state on it, in disregard of the most basic principles of international law and the right of peoples to independent life without occupation. [This lie] was raised [also] so that [the Jews] would receive financial, technological, and economic aid from the West.

"During the past 50 years, Germany alone gave a total of some $100 billion. Many European countries began to amend their laws so that they would be compatible with the Holocaust myth ... and they toughened the regulations, resolutions, and laws convicting anyone who mocks this lie or tries to [state that] the number of victims was smaller - as happened to Muslim philosopher Roger Garaudy in France.

"This entire situation has turned the Holocaust - that is, Hitler's operation of burning the Jews in gas chambers - into a drawn sword at the necks of historians and serious researchers in the West, and even in the East. At the same time, [the Holocaust] became profitable goods for the Zionist entity...

"At a conference of 50 countries held in Germany in April 2004, the German foreign minister delivered a speech called 'Antisemitism.' He demanded that the conference participants demonstrate solidarity with israel and fight those who deny or cast doubt on the matter of the burning of the Jews in the Nazi crematoria. Several months ago in the city of Stockholm, Sweden, some 26 European and non-European countries passed a resolution to teach 'the false Nazi holocaust' that Hitler had carried out against the Jews, at all stages of study in the schools of the participating countries. At the same time, there were words of appreciation for the israeli prime minister, whose entity is today implementing the same purported Hitler Nazism.

"None of the senior officials who participated in the conference bothered to answer a number of questions: Did this holocaust indeed take place, and what is the truth about the numbers that were disseminated regarding it? [They did not answer the question of] what their opinion was regarding the slaughter in cold blood of children, men, and defenseless elderly in Palestine today, since September 28, 2002 [sic]. Is this not 'the new Nazism?' And how does their false European integrity and their false defense of human rights accept this?

"To this day, none of these countries has answered these questions, and never will answer them, because they are hypocrites with regard to [the difference between] perception and analysis, and there is no chance of getting an answer from them. We can only present clear-cut evidence, and try to reread the story of this 'holocaust' with complete objectivity."

'Objective Essays by Zionist Authors Prove the Lie about the Burning of the Jews in Gas Chambers'

"First, the facts about this lie and what surrounds it, as follows:

"[The number] of victims as a result of World War II, due both to the crimes of the Axis countries and the [crimes of] the Allies, are, according to a few versions, about 50 million, whether as a result of the war or of Hitler's crimes. Of these, 18 million were Germans. Among the victims of this war were Jews, like other members of the human race, as war and cannon shells and planes are incapable of distinguishing between Jew and non-Jew.

"Similarly, Hitler was against all nationalities that were not pure German, whether Jewish or non-Jewish. He was a fanatical German nationalist whose nationalism, which was against everything except Germany, included, of course, both Jews and non-Jews.

"Objective essays by Zionist authors prove the lie about the burning of the Jews in gas chambers. Of these it is possible to mention, for example, Josef Ginzburg, a German [Jew] who lived under Nazi rule and fled with his family to America and from there went to israel - about whose establishment he was enthusiastic. But after experiencing what he called its racist Nazi essence, he quickly left israel and returned to Germany in the 1950s. There [in Germany] he wrote a number of important books about the 'holocaust,' denying that there had been gas chambers designed for burning the Jews. He said: 'This is nothing but a great lie, by means of which the extremist Jews wanted to extort Europe - particularly Germany - and to plunder the homelands of others.' And that is exactly what happened in occupied Palestine.

"Josef Ginzburg was murdered by the Jews when he went to visit his wife's grave in Munich's Jewish cemetery, in retaliation for his attempt to expose their falsification."

The Hoax of the 20th Century

"The famous French historian and geographer Paul Rassinein [sic, reference to Paul Rassinier] tried to confront this falsification and lie from the outset. In 1948, he published an extremely important history book about this falsification, called 'Crossing the Line.'(2) In his book, he used exact numbers and statistics about the number of Jews in Europe - particularly in Germany - prior to and following World War II. He carefully compared these [with the number of victims], and concluded that the number of killed from among them as a result of the war or as a result of Hitler's persecution of them and others who were not German subjects did not exceed a few hundred thousand. [Rassinier wrote in his book], 'The number did not reach even one million killed, at most.'

"Paul Rassinier was persecuted and stood trial. He, the publisher, and the author of the book's preface were all fined a large amount, just like what happened half a century later to the Muslim philosopher Roger Garaudy when he published his book 'The Founding Myths of Zionism,'(3) in which he refuted this same lie - the lie of the burning of the Jews in the gas chambers. And in a democratic country, France, he [Garaudy] was sentenced to nine months' imprisonment, fined, persecuted, and slandered. What kind of democracy is this, that does not tolerate the intellectual efforts of others on this world's historical issues?...

"The American author and researcher Arthur Butz produced an important book titled 'The Hoax of the Twentieth Century'(4)... This book includes precise scientific data on the Auschwitz camp, where it was alleged that 1.2 million Jews were 'burnt.' Arthur Butz proved that at this camp dead bodies - of Jews and non-Jews - were burnt as a result of the war, and that their bodies were burnt so contagious diseases would not be spread by leaving them in the streets for a long time. [similarly,] it is almost certain that it was not Hitler who built the crematoria, but the Poles, after the war, and that the odors emitted by the crematoria in which the bodies were burnt were also those of horses who died as a result of the war... He concluded from all this that the 'crematoria' ... were a lie that must now be exposed. Of course, Arthur Butz was attacked by world Zionism, and nearly paid with his life."

'No Matter what Proof We Present, [the Jews and] the European Politicians will Never Believe Us'

"The evidence and the objective essays published in the world about this 'lie,' which the Jews have succeeded in exploiting with great wisdom, are continuing. The most recent important attempt, which also faced a Zionist counterattack, was that of British historian David Irving, who in 1990 stated before 800 people in Munich that there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz, and that the gas chamber in the detention camp there was erected by the Poles after the war - similar to the one erected by the Americans at Dachau - and that six million Jews were not burnt there as was alleged.

"In January 2002, he again stated that it was inconceivable that the number of Jews killed as a result of the war reached this number [six million]...

"In the same way, articles by Gilbert Aire [sic] appeared in the British [newspaper The] Independent, in which he considered the talk about the Holocaust as nothing more than a cheap fashion. Similarly, the essays of British authors Sam Shulman, Tim Cole, and Nata Shalter [sic], of the American author Peter Novick, and of dozens of other [authors] of conscience, who were very humiliated by the trade in the false Holocaust...

"No matter what details and proof emphasizing the lie of the burning of the Jews in Nazi crematoria we present, they [the Jews] and the statesmen of Europe who trade in the Holocaust will never believe us. On the contrary - it is almost certain that they will accuse us of antisemitism...

"Dozens of Western laws in the European countries have been changed to protect this false myth of the burning of the Jews. Dozens of curricula have also been changed. Today, it is possible to curse the monotheistic religions, but the 'holocaust' and its lie are above criticism and above opinion, and in Europe it is unapproachable.

"All this proves that we are standing before new Western idol-worship that requires a genuine cultural revolution within it in order to destroy it - a revolution that will use facts and science against tales ungrounded in true reality and credible history."

Endnotes:

(1) Al-Liwaa Al-Islami (Egypt), June 24, 2004; July 1, 2004.

(2) Rassinier, Paul. Le Passage de la Ligne. Paris: Editions Bressanes, 1950.

(3) Garaudy, Roger. Les mythes fondateurs de la politique israelienne. Samiszdat, 1996.

(4) Butz, Arthur R. The Hoax of the Twentieth Century. Torrence, California, 1976.

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetadelaideinstitute(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Holocaust/lie.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetadelaideinstitute(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Holocaust/lie.htm[/url]