Islamic Forum
Deeds

Saddam Hussein Executed In Iraq

I agree what he did was very wrong, I'm sorry for the people he killed. His dead now so it's over, no need to hate him :sl:

PropellerAds
I just don't think his death is anything we should be celebrating about. At the end of the day he believed in Allah, so no matter how many people he killed he will never be as bad as Bush

:sl:

i agree with you :j:

no matter how many sins a muslim does, he is better than a kaafir, because he has one thing the kaafir doesnt "LA ILAAHA ILLA Allah"

Brother how could you like such a person??

"Verily Allah does not like (hates) the oppressors"

no matter how many sins a muslim does, he is better than a kaafir, because he has one thing the kaafir doesnt "LA ILAAHA ILLA Allah"

Yeah true, but a person who murders millions of people, without repenting or regretting moves closer and closer to a kaafir.

But no one said hes worse than a kaafir. :sl:

^^ so what i mean is that no matter how bad we think he is, we musnt compare him to bush..

I don't "like" him, and I am not defending him but now that he is dead people should let go of the hate they have for him. You see "Sunni" and "Shia" fighting, that's where hate gets people, nowhere.

I dunno its just human nature to hate a tyrant murderer of innocent women/children/young men etc... and not regretting his actions.

I understand bro, but his dead now so it's over. Also, if you done some bad things in your life, you'd hope that Allah wouldn't hate you and judge you properly right? (which He will) For all we know while he was being imprisoned he could have changed and tried becoming a better person. Maybe he did regret doing what he did. And if he didn't he will meet with Allah and Allah will judge him. Allah is the best of judges

Edited by Righteous

But he got what he desrevd ...... I Only hope that Bush gets what he deerves next Christmas and Ahmadi Nijad on the Next Kurbla day insha Allah

Why does Ahmadinejad deserve it on the next Kurbala?

the Saudi Royal (tyrant) Princes and Kings and a few others can join him soon.Salaams

Hang them?

Maybe he did regret doing what he did. And if he didn't he will meet with Allah and Allah will judge him. Allah is the best of judges

So true

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Peace,

I don't know whether being deemed inferior to Saddam Hussein makes me want to laugh or cry :sl:

Time for me to break my fast. I'll answer your replies later, if any

Yeah true, but a person who murders millions of people, without repenting or regretting moves closer and closer to a kaafir.

But no one said hes worse than a kaafir.

What fine sentiments. Don't think I've come across such twisted and arrogant attitudes before...even on this forum.

What fine sentiments. Don't think I've come across such twisted and arrogant attitudes before...even on this forum.

I have to agree completley.

Some of you are just too twisted for words.

Honestly.

You are everything that is wrong with religion and you should be ashamed.

Care to elaborate?

Saying that however horrible of a person a Muslim is, if they are a rapist or murderer or child molestor, they are still better than a non-Muslim.

No sane person can agree with that.

peace

^^^ in terms of what they believe in (faith) is what i meant.

Saying that however horrible of a person a Muslim is, if they are a rapist or murderer or child molestor, they are still better than a non-Muslim.

No sane person can agree with that.

There are no angels in humans. Even muslims also commit mistakes and crimes as in the case of non-muslims, but to blame a particular religion, race or community, merely due to an individual's faults is not a prudent approach.

There are no angels in humans. Even muslims also commit mistakes and crimes as in the case of non-muslims, but to blame a particular religion, race or community, merely due to an individual's faults is not a prudent approach.

I wasn't blaming a particular religion, race or community for anything. Where do you get this from?

I wasn't blaming a particular religion, race or community for anything. Where do you get this from?

Please see your post 40 above.

Mr. Danger. Our beliefs are different to yours. Whereas you would probably say "THAT GUY IS BAD I HOPE HE GOES TO HELL" We don't do that. We believe Allah judges people, we have no power over thatl So i'm not saying I think his a good person, im not saying I think his a bad person and he should rot in hell. I'm saying that I agree that he done alot of bad, and GOD will be the judge. Again, our beliefs might not be the same, I can see you disagreeing on things in many of your forums.

Peace Righteous,

"THAT GUY IS BAD I HOPE HE GOES TO HELL" We don't do that. We believe Allah judges people, we have no power over thatl So i'm not saying I think his a good person, im not saying I think his a bad person and he should rot in hell.

After watching conversations that George W comes up in I think a few of your fellow faithful appear to have a selective application of this logic.

I'm sure they made it on the day of Eid just to make it a resmble of the Sluaghter we make..............I Only hope that Bush gets what he deserves next Christmas and Ahmadi Nijad on the Next Kurbla day insha Allah
Assalam Alaikum / Peace

I also agree with u at above statment ^ ^ ^

Dear Muslims, please be careful when you say anything to other Muslims. This below hadith says alot & we should understand this:

Sahih Bukhari

Volume 9, Book 85, Number 84:

Narrated Anas:

Allah's Apostle :sl: said, "Help your brother whether he is an oppressor or an oppressed," A man said, "O Allah's Apostle! I will help him if he is oppressed, but if he is an oppressor, how shall I help him?" The Prophet :sl: said, "By preventing him from oppressing (others), for that is how to help him."

Thnx to Sister Mujahad for providing this above hadith..

I feel sympathy for him :j:

May Allah (SWT) forgive him.. ameen

May Allah (SWT) guide us all.. ameen

To be honest I don't care about what you think is deemed right and wrong. Once you have read the Qur'an then you can try to criticize (this also applies to other of your threads)

Peace Righteous,

To be honest I don't care about what you think is deemed right and wrong. Once you have read the Qur'an then you can try to criticize (this also applies to other of your threads)

Is that directed to me, surely you wouldn't deprive us of your salutations?