Islamic Forum
Deeds

Saddam Hussein Executed In Iraq

It's directed at whoever judges any religion without having knowledge and without having looked into the religion - yet talks like he/she knows something

PropellerAds

A 69 year old man has been hanged, he was used as a puppet and once his use was over his strings where cut.

That dont bother me too much however bear in mind that it is the self acclaimed shining beacon of our world that has hung this old man but will the rest of them get this justice too... doubt it!

He has now gone to recieve the fairest of trials, from the one judge that has all the facts and will reward or punish him as he deserves in the most fairest and just way. He will see every iota of good and evil he has done and will be rewarded/punished by the best judge in the universe, Allah.

However i admire the way he went out, like a proper soldier, no tears or mercy pleas but defiant to the very last second... what a way to go...

Also regarding the timing, if it had happened next week i wouldnt have a problem at all however the fact that i woke up on Eid to see this in the news, makes me think whether the americans are trying to tell us that theyre all mighty and can do what they want, when they want... however their arrogance will lead to thier downfall... Inshallah! Some will say that it was the iraqis who decided the timing but we all know who pulls the strings behind the latest bunch of puppets!

Edited by shaidmahmood

Well said brother. Have you seen what the people were saying to him? Even seconds before the man was being put to death he was being insulted

Peace shaid,

It bothers me. Saddam ought never to have been executed, in doing so all the new Iraqi regime/American's (depending in which balance you want to attribute this act) have proven is that they have no better answer to the tyrant than the tyrant did himself. This act will not act as a deterrant to other would be dictators, this act will not prevent further violence any more than imprisonment for life, this act will not make Saddam or his followers remorseful for what they have done and it will not teach the world anything useful about the human race.

His execution was an act of political expedience by the Iraqi Government and US backers (oddly enough Blair was compelled to oppose Saddam's execution), justified by revenge on the the part of the families and friends of those Saddam killed. This act will not further enhance the ability of courts to further justice if finally the CIA operatives who put him in power are brought before the courts, it will not help change the future of international law for the better and it will certainly not aid the sectarian divide between Sunni and Shia in Iraq, particularly given the day this occured on. The Shia Iraqi's will forever celebrate Eid as the day that Saddam was executed, the Sunni Iraqi's will always hate that anniversary.

Nothing good ever comes of capital punishment which can outweigh the negative consequences, I'm ashamed the EU didn't put up more of a fight over this case. If one cannot stand by ones principles in the toughest of political climates, what good are principles in the first place?

I watched the clip of him being hung. Uncut, with sound. They didn't even let him finish his prayer ~

Assalamualkium

The Iraqis needed Sadam Hussien gone along time ago and I don't think people feel sorry for him..many muslims are upset by the fact that it happened on Eid and I think his execution will cause more conflict. I also heard that while he was about to get executed there where people who where throwing insults at him.. I mean those people should have behaved like muslims and they didn't and it's sad to see that. Now we can trust Allah to judge him after all 'To Allah we belong and to Allah is our return'.

Peace

He was an evil man in rule of an evil regime. Good that he's gone, but its sad that the people runing iraq now are even worse (with their deathsquads and all).

Salaam

I watched the clip of him being hung. Uncut, with sound. They didn't even let him finish his prayer ~
Assalam ALaikum

He finished saying Shahada at first BUT in second he was stopped at "Muhammad (SAW)" ...

May Allah (SWT) forgive him.. ameen

Yeah they didn't let him say the shahada... once you see death, the doors of forgiveness are CLOSED.

HE didn't let his victims start the shahadah. He didn't let the family if his victims know where their graves were. his MILLIONS of VICTIMS

There are many hadiths Ive read that the Prophet(sawa) said after me a time will come where there will be TYRANT RULERS governing the muslkims. The WORST most EVIL of you will become your leaders. And the Prophet(sawa) CURSED them.

In the Quran Allah(Swt) Curses the evil doers. The murderers!

Saddams sons were RAPISTS. They woulkd rape ppl on CAMERA.

Before Saddam came into power Iraqs population was around 15 mill after his 35 years it fell to 12 point something! And they had a steady growth pop. Approx 2 MILLION ppl KILLED by Saddam.

Saddam who LOVED Stalin, and was a great follower of him. njo joke

He killed thriough chemical weapons TOXIC GAS shia/sunni/kurdish/irani/kuwaiti WOMEN AND CHILDREN!

SO... NO ONE CAN FEEL SOORY FOR HIM. WE CANNOT FEEL SORRY FOR SOMEONE CURSED BY THE PROPHET(SAWA) Or the QURAN.

AS for those who say hanged in EID.

The QURAN states if you kill one person, you r 2 b put to DEATH.

He KILLED MILLIONS... he should have been put to death YEARS AGO.

As for those who say may Allah(swt) bless him or have mercy on him:

For a TAWBAH TO BE ACCEPTED YOU NEED 3 CRITERIA:

1. Not to do it again.

2. Ask the person forgiveness

3. Ask Allah(swt) divine forgiveness

1. Saddam NEVER repented, regretted, NOR APOLOGISED for ANY MURDERS!!!!!!!

UNTIL HIS DEATH!!!!

2. He did not say sorry to ANY OF THE FAMILIES. AND even in the court room he said he was doing THE RIGHT THING.

3. Allah(Swt) knows if he asked forgivenss properly or not.

THUS HIS TAWBAH ACCORDING TO 'ULEMA(not according to me) CANNOT BE ACCEPTED!

But we all should pray that may Allah have mercy on him, may Allah remove his sins and may Allah forgive him and give him good place in Jannah. May be some day some one else who we do not know will pray this for us, and Allah will accept his prayers and forgive his sins.

Hey then why dont we make dua for Abu Jahl... remember a MUNAFIQ IS WORSE THAN KAAFIR.

Someone who calls himself muslim and commits same atrocities is WORSE. HOw could you do such things, when you follw the religion of peace!!

How do we call ourselves followers of THE BELOVED OF Allah(sawa) if we make dua for the people he CURSED.

Edited by mas`ud

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=36885&st=0&gopid=388850entry388850"]My Views...[/url]

Salam alikum

May Allah SWT grant him Jannatul ferdawos insha Allah

Salam alikum

Assalam ALaikum

Ameen.. ameen.. ameen.. for all Duaas :sl:

Hussein -- terrorist or terrorized?

Robert Scheer, Creators Syndicate, Inc.

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

In fact, the most heinous crimes allegedly committed by Hussein, including the use of poison gas against Shiite Iraqis he suspected of being sympathetic to his Shiite enemies in Iran, were carried out during the years that he was our ally. With the United States having now put Iraqi Shiites with long political, military and ideological ties to those same Iranian ayatollahs into power in Baghdad, the bizarre circle of this foreign policy disaster is now complete, with Hussein's broken neck a fitting coda.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_sfgate(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/01/03/EDGC7N745G1.DTL"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_sfgate(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c...EDGC7N745G1.DTL[/url]

Furthermore, the elimination of Saddam was an objective in itself. Killing Saddam means crushing the thorn of opposition to the US project and burying the secrets of a conspiracy that started with the invasion of Kuwait.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.daralhayat(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/opinion/OPED/01-2007/Article-20070103-e7e1a4d2-c0a8-10ed-0095-49af774131a7/story.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.daralhayat(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/opinion/OPED...31a7/story.html[/url]

I'm Iraqi; I was never a follower of the Ba'th party.

I loved Saddam, I am sorry he is dead, I ask God to grant him Jannah and I know that what the meadia says about him is either twisted so it does not represent the truth any more or is an outright lie.

I don't care what you all say, he is a hero and a shaheed and he is NOT a mass murderer.

Can someone who believes he has killed millions to give me links?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

I'm Iraqi; I was never a follower of the Ba'th party.

I loved Saddam, I am sorry he is dead, I ask God to grant him Jannah and I know that what the meadia says about him is either twisted so it does not represent the truth any more or is an outright lie.

I don't care what you all say, he is a hero and a shaheed and he is NOT a mass murderer.

he was a secular person, he supported russian invasion of Afghanistan(the only muslimr ruler), may be he did not kill millions, but I am sure he killed many of his critics. He was a brave man, but he also was a cruel man, and I don't think he was a good muslim. He never tried to implement Islamic law in his country, so can you give me some reasons why you love saddam? Just wanna know what you knows but others dont.

he was a secular person, he supported russian invasion of Afghanistan(the only muslimr ruler), may be he did not kill millions, but I am sure he killed many of his critics. He was a brave man, but he also was a cruel man, and I don't think he was a good muslim. He never tried to implement Islamic law in his country, so can you give me some reasons why you love saddam? Just wanna know what you knows but others dont.

Now, "the truth" has changed a little bit. It probably he did not kill millions now. So why people keep repeating that he killed millions? Anyone who believe he killed millions please post the link.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

I don't believe that crap that he killed millions, but I even don't believe another crap that he was a good man. I questioned Mahawi because i want to know what qualities Mahawi saw in Saddam for loving him..

Peace

May Allah SWT grant him Jannatul ferdawos insha Allah

Sad to see my fellow muslims so delluded as to support such an evil anti-islamic murderous devil like Saddam.

I pity you.

Salaams

I don't believe that crap that he killed millions, but I even don't believe another crap that he was a good man. I questioned Mahawi because i want to know what qualities Mahawi saw in Saddam for loving him..

Perhaps he is not a "good Muslim", but it should not prevent people from asking for proofs for all of the allegations against him. People keep repeating that he killed millions without giving credible link and none seemed to care to ask whether the figure "millions" is true or not. If it is false, then it is rumour or a lie. What I question, no one seem to care to ask whether the info about him spreading on this forum is true or not. If they think it is false and wrong, why don't they try to correct it? Why keep the false information and lies spreading around?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

Peace

Sad to see my fellow muslims so delluded as to support such an evil anti-islamic murderous devil like Saddam.

I pity you.

Salaams

right... anti-islamic. The decision making is to Allah to decide who is a Muslim or not, we are mere spectators in that issue.

Peace

is killing hundreds of thousands of human beings inclusing innocent women and children using chemical weapons IslamIC?

Perhaps you would like to tell that to the dead kurdish people from halabja (iraq) who were gassed by saddam's evil Baathist (100% UNISLAMIC) regime. [ Graphic: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=xbC0oak8xbw"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=xbC0oak8xbw[/url] ] . The attack, said to have involved mustard gas, nerve agent and possibly cyanide, killed an estimated 5,000 of the town's inhabitants. The attack on Halabja took place amidst the infamous al-Anfal campaign, in which Saddam brutally repressed yet another of the Kurdish revolts during the Iran-Iraq war. Saddam is also said to have used chemical weapons in attacking up to 24 villages in Kurdish areas in April 1987. Of all the atrocities committed against the Kurds during the Anfal, Halabja has come to symbolize the worst of the repression of the Iraqi Kurds. Halabja was a town of 70,000 people located about 8-10 miles from the Iranian border. It became the target of conventional and chemical bomb attacks over three days in March of 1988.

During those three days, the town and the surrounding district were unmercifully attacked with bombs, artillery fire, and chemicals. The chemical weapons were the most destructive of life. The chemicals used included mustard gas and the nerve agents sarin, tabun, and VX. At least 5,000 people died immediately as a result of the chemical attack and it is estimated that up to 12,000 people in all died during the course of those three days.

He was in charge of a kaafir secular government, that is clear as day and that should be proof enough. If hamid karzai will die tomorrow would you also consider him to be a martyr? if you say no, then youre using double standards.

Salaams

is killing hundreds of thousands of human beings inclusing innocent women and children using chemical weapons IslamIC?

No, but are you sure you are correct in your assessment of the matter, especially about chemical weapons?

Perhaps you would like to tell that to the dead kurdish people from halabja (iraq) who were gassed by saddam's evil Baathist (100% UNISLAMIC) regime. [ Graphic: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=xbC0oak8xbw"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=xbC0oak8xbw[/url] ] .

Unfortunately I could not watch youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

Being a critical reader, don't you think the following quotes are questionable?

The attack, said to have involved mustard gas, nerve agent and possibly cyanide, killed an estimated 5,000 of the town's inhabitants. <--- who said? Accoding to whom?

Saddam is also said to have used chemical weapons in attacking up to 24 villages in Kurdish areas in April 1987. <---- Who said ... according to whom...

Most of reports on this issue are about: "it is assumed by some", "it is alleged that", "it is said that"

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov