Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Lion of Ayn Jalut

Afghanistan

:sl:

I have a special place in my heart for Afghanistan. I don’t know, there is just something about that land that captivates me. Do we have any Afghan members here?

I’m trying to find out if I can travel to Afghanistan, perhaps via Pakistan. But I’m concerned that an Arabic name can earn me a few years in Gitmo’ for being an illegal combatant/foreign fighter/ Al-Qaeda member.

PropellerAds

Yes you can travell via pakistan, i am not sure for an arab man how they will be treated... but for afghan it self it just easy as going to shopping centre...

I’m trying to find out if I can travel to Afghanistan, perhaps via Pakistan. But I’m concerned that an Arabic name can earn me a few years in Gitmo’ for being an illegal combatant/foreign fighter/ Al-Qaeda member.

Not until the country gets stabilised. You may face serious problems, so the other option could be the North Western part of Pakistan, which resembles like Afghanistan.

Salam,

Yeah... just stay away from the north, you should be fine in Pakhtonistan, That means dont go north of Kabul :sl: . And as someone said here, Afghan-Paki Area are all Afghans so even Pakistan's area bordering Afghanistan is basically the same area; same people.

Salam,

Yeah... just stay away from the north, you should be fine in Pakhtonistan, That means dont go north of Kabul :sl: . And as someone said here, Afghan-Paki Area are all Afghans so even Pakistan's area bordering Afghanistan is basically the same area; same people.

:)

I was waiting for you, Pashton. :sl:

And indeed, for the reasons Ahsan mentioned, the north-western part of Pakistan is also on my to-visit list. I’d like to travel though the Kyber pass to Kabul, the reverse route of Mahmud of Ghazni, then either north through the Hindu-Kush or southwards to Kandahar. But I guess I should wait a few years. As I said, I am not too eager to get murdered/disappeared by the Americans or their lackeys.

But if you advice against it, I might stick to the south. It’s a shame it has to be this way. Afghanistan is a beautiful country.

:j:

Afghanistan is a beautiful country.

It is indeed, but if you still wish to, you may plan upto north western part of Pakistan and then the northern parts, like Gilgit, Skardu, Hunza and Kunjrab Pass (Pak-China Border) in summers. These areas are amazing, having lot of attraction for the tourists from world over. If you specify the purpose of your visit, I think, I may be able to guide you in a better manner.

Bro what do u want to see in the city, for example in kabul?

u will only see destroyed buildings there

but subhanAllah the nature of some provinces is amazing and especially the mountains are sooo beautiful, u will love it

i would not recommend u the way from pakistan to afghanistan through Lata Band coz its very dangerous and scary

Asalam alikum,

Yeah Afghanistan, if I have a choice, I will definately change my nationality from pakistani to Afghan. I don;t know why? But something always attract me towards Afghanistan..

at this time specially i wouldnt recommend because americans are specially targetting arabs and pashton by linking them to al-qaeda ( which i dont thing exist, just a propaganda)....