Islamic Forum
vishah

How Much Can U Win Over The Person Above You?

How much can you win over the person above you? Lets see....

THE GAME BEGINS :sl: B) B)

Edited by vishah

PropellerAds

:sl:

lol, what do we do? I might be dead slow today lol but I didn't understand :sl:

Assalam Alaikum

wht game ????????????????????????????????????

How much can you win over the person above you? Lets see....

Make a list of all mistakes she commits, and when the list is long enough show it to the person avove her ...

Make a list of all mistakes she commits, and when the list is long enough show it to the person avove her ...

I must have read that like 10 times and I still don't get it.

Peace from our Lord,

I must have read that like 10 times and I still don't get it.

The request was toi tell how to win over "the person above you", i.e. your boss.

Since "Person" is of female gender in my mother tongue, I refered to the boss as "she". Anyway, the chance that your boss is female is 50%. :sl:

Giving a list of mistakes made by your boss to her boss is a tactic to win over her, isn't it ######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/style_images/1/folder_post_icons/icon14.gif[/img]

Lost in translation comes to mind... :sl:

:j:

haaang on a minute, is this thread trying to make us go 'huh?!?!' till we lose our minds!

I still don't get it, call me slow :sl:

Peace from our Lord,

The request was toi tell how to win over "the person above you", i.e. your boss.

Since "Person" is of female gender in my mother tongue, I refered to the boss as "she". Anyway, the chance that your boss is female is 50%. :sl:

Giving a list of mistakes made by your boss to her boss is a tactic to win over her, isn't it ######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/style_images/1/folder_post_icons/icon14.gif[/img]

Peace

Are you serious or just messing with us?!

OK when the thread starter said the "person above you", he meant the POSTER that posted before (above) you!

What is your mother tounge where person means female? A person means a human, male or female!

usually, when people say ''wining someone over'' it means getting them on your side via compliments etc..

so from my (:sl:) understanding, I'm guessing u want us to ''win over '' the poster above us in that sense..

eh..seems rather girly ..so I'm most definitely wrong

maybe its your wording?:j:

Assalam ALaikum

Hhhaa.. I think poster of this thread, forgot about this game.. :sl:

ce' post='388559' date='Jan 2 2007, 12:30 AM']Are you serious or just messing with us?!

I was serious.

OK when the thread starter said the "person above you", he meant the POSTER that posted before (above) you!
Oh! Thanks for the clarification. I misunderstood it.

What is your mother tounge where person means female? A person means a human, male or female!

Sorry, I have been imprecise: The German word "Person" means the same as English person, but grammatically it is of feminine gender (die Person).

Assalamu Alaikum, I wonder where is the original poster vishah, let him do the explaining. The way looking by explained, it would be backbiting , Right?

Anyways, so long.

Asalmualakum

Oops I didn't realize that either because of what "Looking by" said.

Edited by peacelover