Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
zee

cancer

:D

does anyone know of any alternative medicine for helping to treat cancer? if so, do you know if it works for sure? or any special herb that halts the growth of a tumor??

your suggetions will be appreciated

PropellerAds

sorry zee, i cant help u in this case. but, i u want to know about cancer supportive treatment in medical, maybe i can help

I know of Ganoderma-product of a chinese company which clims to cure cancer or improve the chances of living

I think that company is DXN

As a Dr i would say to anyone to be very very careful with complimentary medicines in dealing with CANCER. Cancer is lethal and some kill within months. Treatment is very very toxic and dangerous involving chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery. There are no PROOVEN complimentary medicines for such a disease

I would have to aggree wit shaffy however there are some foods that can really really help and there is a complete diet which is a macrobiotic diet that you really should look up.

Dr. Gillian McKieth writes books and had a tv show in the uk with you are what you eat. She has written books on how eating can change your life for the good, her book you are what you eat is available in amazon and this diet is one where a cancer patient recovered after eating the foods on it.

i hope ive helped

wasalam