Islamic Forum
Chaand

How My Life Continues Since I Fled

Asalaamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Brother Abu Rafay asked me to tell on the forum how I am doing since I ran, therefor some update..

Around 4 months ago I had to run from the previous shelter as my husband had traced me and

bragged about this to the Council for children protection ( dont know the English name for it ).

At first he had made a list to claim the children permanent under his care,

he argued to the court ( and to the Council for Children Protection ) that I am an Muslim extremist

for I donot let the children eat pork-candy and do not go swim in a public swimmingpool with the children..

and therefor I shouldnot be allowed/ fit to raise childrenin a safe manner :sl: ..

after one judge ruled in favour of him ( I had not idea of the hearings, so couldnot respond ) ..later

another judge ruled in favour of me. Alhamdulillah!

The whole divorce and criminal charges I filed against him are not finished and I cannot tell much in detail of

these.

I still fear my husband, even now since he saw the children under supervision, he writes sweet sweet mails to me.

I remember how life was at home. One moment he could be so sweet words,

the next he would cruelsome humiliate me publicly, reminding me how a whore of 1000 zina I really was in his, and

his families eyes.

I have cried so long every day, living in fear, checking the household 30 minutes before he would come home and

he would lay his finger on the bookshelfs to check for dust. Always trying to keep controle of everything for you

never knew what excuse he would bring to insult and humiliate me again. It took me some days after those

mails to find that balance again. Not to feel sad for him and feel the need to lose myself all over again to him.

Since I left I feel stronger in myself, the children are feeling child again, no more fear to be heard or seen.

I can now wear my jilbab and hijab without pain or being called names. The children can play freely and

its a delight to watch them playing with all the other children here.

The people here are helping me a lot materially ( calling/ writing companies/banks/all that is need to arrange )

and emotionally. I have an own room, where we sleep and play, and I have an own kitchenblock and bathroom

the livingroom / dining room/ computer we share with the other families.

Inshallah I write more soon,

waleykum assalaam,

PropellerAds

:sl:

Masha Allah sister it's lovely to hear you and your children are settled and most importantly, safe. I appreciate it must be difficult to completely let go of your memories, good or bad.

I ask Allah to continue to bless you and your children and to protect you from harms way, and to reward you for all the suffering you endured so patiently. Ameen

In my du'a,

Emel :sl:

Salaamu Alaikum

sis stay strong your doing good alhamdulilah. May Allah reward you immensely and ease your pain :sl: Inshallah you'll be in my duas. May Allah keep both you and your children safe. Ameen

Aww sis,delighted to hear things are much better now.

See your past as a blessing from Allah because hardships are an immense blessings and inshallah will help u elevate up the ranks of heaven.Hardships remove sin like leaves fall off trees.

After hardship there is relief.

Alhumdulilah you faced the hardship well sis.

Ameen to the duas,may Allah give u immense reward for it.Ameen.

Remembering the Prophets immense hardships will inshallah help as he coped with them,mashallah. :j:

Your outstanding patience is an example for us all to follow mashallah.

Inshallah u will live in immense happiness sis.

Remember that heavens surrounded with hardships,and hell is surrounded with desires.

If u ever find your down sis,do this:

1)read Quran

2)read more nafal prayers

3)make duas

4)remember Allah

5)leave your trust in him

So inshallah increase your good deeds during hardship. :)

:j:

aww sister Chaand :sl:

I'm sorry to hear what happened between you and your husband (and his family), but Alhamdulillah you're free from that and have settled well with your children with enough resources to be happy, and you always have us on Gawaher to contact too, if you need anyone to talk to or share problems :)

It will take time to let go of these bad memories, but as long as you remember Allah (swt) and make the situation better, those memories will gradually flow away and you can live a happy present and hope for a better future, inshAllah khair.

May Allah grant you lots of patience and happiness, and keep you away from harm and evil. Ameen

Always in my du'aas habibti!

He/she who Allah :sl: protects, nobody can harm. Sister, you are on Truth. Injustice is always short-lived. Don't worry. Just keep praying, reading the Qur'an, etc. :) you will be compensated by Allah :j: in this world and the next.

Wassalam

Assalamu alaikum

You've been through so much Aunty, yet you are still holding on. I admire you tremendously for your courage, patience and most of all your heldfast faith. SubhaAllah.

I'm glad to hear that you and your children are doing well, Alhamdullilah. Things can only get better from now on, inshaAllah. :sl:

Ameen to all the duas.

Take care. :sl:

:j:

:) :D you are ok sister! It's so good to hear from you and know that you are ok! :) stay strong and always turn to Allah for help. You are in all of our adeya. We love you habibti. Take care insha'Allah and always keep us updated :sl:

Asalaamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Jazaka Allahu geiran for your sweet Duaas and words and wonderful advises :sl:

About his family...his mothers first reaction when he called to say he was divorcing me was ultimate joy, cheering and happiness. She then said he could finally go back to their initial plan; to send money to her instead of spend it to me and his children..then he told: O mom, when I divorce I will have to pay loads of child-support to her ..then she became furious mad at him. ( these he all discussed with friends after the phonecall) So now he is trying to get me to reconsile with him to avoid paying (child)support ultimately, live seperated, and as a result fulfilling his long loved plan which he spoke off so often when we were together; to send all the money to his mother, showing his family and friends what wonderful loving generous man he is :sl:

well..that is his plan that keeps his mind busy. Reminds me of what he used to shout to me these years; "my only right a a Muslim is on my prayer-rug..beyond that I have no rights", thinking he is breaking me to abandon Islam...he still doesnot understand that he had given me the best right ever. So let him be busy with his planning, it is always me who prays, and Allah Azza wa Jall is the best of Planners !! :j:

waleykum assalaam,

Assalau Alaikum Sis,

Insha Allah Allah is with those who put their trust in Him alone and He will look after you and your children. Just keep your faith strong and He will get you through and protect you. All hardship for us muslims is a mercy from Allah. Through the pain comes expeation of sins and through patience comes rewards form Allah. Never let anyone opress you.

Insha Allah you and your children will be in my payers :sl:

Wsalaam,

Nadiya

Sister im happy to hear you are well now.

May Allah help you overcome this tragedy and keep you always firm in faith, and give you all that you need.

Assalaamu Alaikum sister,

Alhamdulillah things are going better for you.

I wish you all the best and admire how you keep strong through this difficulty.

May Allah Protect You and Your Children. Ameen.

Assalam Alaikum

It is truly very sad to know about your situation. Inshahallah.. soon everything will be fine.

Do take care of yourself & your children. Trust Allah (SWT) & don't miss even a single Salaah, as prayers will help you out from this situation.

May Allah (SWT) protect you & your children from all evils.. ameen

May Allah (SWT) make it easy for you to live safe & sound.. ameen

May Allah (SWT) Bless you & your children.. ameen

inshallah you are doing well Sister Chaand together with your sweet children.

sorry to hear of your troubles. inshallah all things will resolve. remain patient and you will get ajar for the same.

take care sister.

*ameen to all the above duas*

Walaykumsalams.

Sunshinez