Islamic Forum
Sakinah-Muslimah

Last Man To Enter Heaven

Salaamu Alaikum

I love this it's so beautiful :sl: anyway read away! :sl:

Ibn Mas'ud (ra) reports the Prophet (saws) as having said,

"The last to enter Paradise will be a man "who will walk haltingly: falling down now and the fire touching his face then. When he would have crossed it, he would look back at it and say, 'Glory to Allah who rescued me from you. Allah bestowed something on me that He did not on anyone of the earlier or the latter ones."

A tree would spring up for him. He will say, "My Lord. Allow me to get closer to this tree so that I can enjoy its shade and drink its water.'

Allah (swt) will say, 'If I were to grant you this, you are sure to ask for more."

He will reply, 'No my Lord.'

And he will give his word that he will ask for no more. Allah will accept his word from His knowledge that the man won't be able to bear without it. So He will take him closer to it. The man will begin to enjoy its shade and drink its water.

Then another tree would be brought up, better than the previous one. The man will say, 'My Lord. Allow me to get closer to this tree so that I can enjoy its shade and drink its water. And I will not ask for any more."

Allah (swt) will say; 'Didn't you promise Me that you'll not ask for any more?'

He will reply, 'If You allowed me closer to it, I'll ask for no more.'

And he will promise Him that he will ask for no more. Allah will accept his excuse from His knowledge that the man won't be able to bear without it and will allow him closer to it. The man will begin to enjoy its shade and drink its water.

Then another tree would be brought up right at the entrance to the Paradise, better than the two previous ones. The man will say, 'My Lord. Allow me close proximity to this tree so that I can seek its shade and drink its water. And I will not ask for any more.'

Allah (swt) will say, 'Adam's son. Didn't you promise Me that you'll not ask for more?"

He will say, 'Surely (I did that). But I'll not ask for anything else.'

Allah will accept his excuse from His knowledge that the man won't be able to bear without it and allow him closer to it As the man would hear the voices of the inhabitants of Paradise, he will say, 'My Lord. Let me into it. "

Allah will say, 'Adam's son. What will severe you from Me? Will it satisfy you that I give you the world and another equal to it?"

He will say, 'My Lord. Do You make fun of me while You are the Lord of the worlds?" Saying that, Ibn Mas’ud laughed and asked, 'Won't you ask me why I laughed?"

They asked him, 'What made you laugh?' He said, "That is how the Prophet (saws) laughed.' They asked, 'Why did, the Prophet (saws) laugh?" He replied, 'Following the laugh of the Lord of the worlds" when the man said, 'Do you make fun of me while You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will reply, 'I am not making fun of you. Rather, I have power over what I wish to do. "

Source: Hadith Sahih Muslim, Kitab al-Iman, hadith 473

PropellerAds

Assalam Alaikum

Subhaanallah.. :sl:

Jazaak Allah Khair for sharing this with us..

May Allah (SWT) grant us all Jannah.. Ameen

May Allah (SWT) give us taufeeq to understand the Quran & Sunnah.. ameen

:sl:

SubhanAllah! walhamdulillah!

:sl: for sharing it sis :j:

Ameen to the du'aas!

:sl:

subhan'Allah! :sl: for sharing sis!

wow.. may u be blessed..

Ya Allah.. grant us jannah..

Amin Amin Aminnn...

*sobs*