Islamic Forum
Guest Sulemaan

Islam in India - Home to the...

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

This is Muhammed Shadab from Madhya Pradesh, India.

I think there are lots of misconception about Muslims in India among western people.

Masha Allah we are also having great scholars and I don't think you guys haven't heard of Darul Uloom Deoband.

I accept that most of the Muslims are ignorant of their religion, but believe me situation is changing now.

yupP in India also Zionists have joined hands with RSS (Rashtriya Swanyasevak sangh) to destroy Islam.

assalamu alaikum everyone,

I am from Karnataka in India....

I was born and brought in UAE....

2 yrs back, i went back to india for my higher studies...

Now i have again come back to visit my parents...

There are a lot of hyderabadiz here......

yes....

I was brought up in a Islamic way..

When I went to India to stay with my grand parents, I was shocked by the people there.... that is their way of life ..... etc.....

I dont think you saw my links.

The Aryan invasion theory is false. the theory you are talking about is from decades ago. its false.

The original caste system came from the gita. it never gave a heirarchy, one was not superior to another. they were all equal.

centuries later, brahmins became corrupted and used the caste system to perpetuate power over others. when they became corrupted, God came to earth in his icon of Buddha to teach them a lesson.

The Aryan part of the theory is correct, but yes the "invasion" component is false. The people from Scandinavia England germany, Iran all the way down to Sri Lanka were at one point all one people, this is why even today Sanskrit and many of the European languages mentioned above even share the same words with the same spelling, the grammar is also similar in many cases, one example is the German word "nam" and the Sanskrit word "nam" both mean "name" and are still spelled the same. Race is a social construct, the hue of someone's skin does not mean they are a "different race" but that over time their skin evolved to better handle their environment. The ozone anywhere near the arctic circle blocks out UVB which the body needs to synthesize vitamin D, without it your immune system cant function. melanin is the chemical that creates skin color and blocks out harmful radiation, this is why one ethnic group can over millennia come to look different. Though indians may have darker skin than Europeans now due to the higher concentration of UVA in india Indians still have recognizable Caucasoid features, Sharp noses angular faces ect.

Hinduism clearly came from Iran, Zoroaster, the founder of Zoroastrianism was a Brahmin priest prior to claiming to have a revelation that their was only one god over 1000 years prior to even Judaism. Though he founded a new faith he continued many of the beliefs that predated his religion such as viewing fire as sacred, which is why Zoroastrians don't burn bodies because they believe it pollutes one of the "pure" elements i.e. fire, water, wind, and earth. this was a superstition that survived in india as well and was one that the Buddha ended by implementing cremation as opposed to the prevailing Hindu custom of simply dumping the corpse in a charnel ground, a practice which is mentioned prolifically in the oldest Buddhist Suttas found in the Pali Suttapitaka.

And the Buddha was clearly not Brahma, have you read any of his teachings? The corner stone of his doctrine is a radical doctrine of dependent origination (everything arises because of a cause and with the causes breakup it will cease, including Brahma/god) and impermanence. (heaven is impermanent too)

And yes Muslims did forcibly convert people in India, you are simply misguided about the demographic data. Of course there are still majority Hindus left in India, that is because the areas that The Muslims dominated in were Buddhist majority areas ruled by Hindu kings. And as you correctly noted earlier in this post the early Muslim conquerors focused on sacking temples, mainly Buddhist Temples. Among the temples which were sacked were the ancient Buddhist universities of Nalanda and Vikrimashala, Nalanda being the oldest University in the world and one of the largest, with a library that rivaled Alexandria. Both universities were burned along with Nalandas massive Library, thousands of monks and nuns were also slaughtered. During this time period because of this persecution thousands of Theravada(the oldest school) Buddhists fled the area that became Pakistan in 1948 to south east asia. due to this influx many of these traditionally Mahayana countries became Theravada within a few decades.

So its no wonder that after the infrastructure was destroyed and the oppressive poll tax was enforced people slowly converted to Islam. No I wouldn't characterize it as conversion by the sword but conversion by cultural destruction and slow economic strangulation.

In India there are world's Best as well as Worst Muslims present

the knowledge of Islam in people is just not enough

the mullas most of them not all try to increase population amongst their firqa and almost all firqas has given fatawa of kafir to the remaining one

education in muslims is very very very low

and more over the zakat money is 90 % used in madresas and masjids rather than developing common needs like hospitals schools and many more things

and more over the mullas who go for collecting zakats on behalf of different madressas in the country take upto 44% as comission and i asked this questions to darululum deoband fatawa vibhag but got no answers

ican list many things like this

these can be removed by proper education and proper teachings of Islam not the teachings of firqas

Assalamu alaikum

I would like to know who else is from India apart from bros Sulemaan and monsoor

waleku salaam .. i am from india.

waleku salaam .. i am from india.

:sl:

That post from Cheerio dates back to 2004.  :-)

Assalaam mu alaikum

Im an indian. And I feel that there that Muslims in India are more prone to biddah.

As there is mingling of different religions in India, many of our Muslim brothers and sisters are led astray.

For example : You rarely have marriages done in the way of sunnah, people go to shrines of holy people and invent new things, the different fiqhs are stubborn.

My aim is not to criticize my fellow Muslims but to create an awareness and pursue them to follow only the Quran, Sunnah and Hadith for their conflicts rather than relying on different sources.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2004 at 3:58 PM, Guest Sulemaan said:

It is said to be part of the Vedic religion, brought by the Aryans

Aryan invasion never occurred . Its a theory .